Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 16. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If I have 500 dollars to trade I will choose to invest in ico because I know that the ico projects when investing in also bring many opportunities for profit as well as risk but investment in ico is now a penny My direction
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
I'd stick it into XLM
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
You should not settle all the eggs in one basket. I would buy a few different cryptocurrencies that have shown themselves from a promising side.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I would choose to invest in the BTC and wait for some time in the future to sell it again.
I would do that too. It seems to me that now you can invest only in the most reliable coins. And the most reliable coin and I think only bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I would choose to invest in the BTC and wait for some time in the future to sell it again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
If I can hold for 3 months, I ll definitely hold eth
I also believe in this project, but at the moment I'm very sad to look at how the price falls down. It seems to me that I'm beginning to lose faith in crypto.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
If i have to choose one from these four coins, i would choose Lisk, because Lisk is almost hits the bottom now, plus i consider it also has a great appreciation potential.
Activity: 63
If I can hold for 3 months, I ll definitely hold eth
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I will invest these in bitcoin because bitcoin is relatively cheap and return on investment in bitcoin is high in shorter period of time. My second option will be ETH because it also has the potential to grow and can give you profit in long term.
I totally agree to your concept of investing money in the market but I would not go for the option you have chosen. I would rather go for investing in coins with low price like ETH and Ripple as well. With the said amount of money, you cannot but a Bitcoin but only a fraction of it however you can own ETH and ripple which are good for long term investment and can grow big in value. By the way it is entirely a subjective matter.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I would probably invest all my money in Red Pulse, as they have good events planned. In September there will be swap tokens and the name will change to Phoenix.
Activity: 283
XEM, NEO and may be GVT. If without GVT - 50% XEM and 50% NEO, if with GVT - 40% XEM, 40% NEO and 20% GVT.
Activity: 28
I suggest a coin that is worth little but promises a lot, like Stellar (XLM) for example. This my opinion is based on the fact that these $ 500 you intend to invest and forget for a long time. For short-term profit, I do not recommend anything at the moment.
Activity: 224
As at the situation of the market right now, I'm gonna invest the $500 in ltc,  I would have prefer bitcoin or Ethereum,  but with such amount it's too small to buy decent units,  with  $500 I will get some little nice amount of Litecoin
Activity: 62
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

if you want to buy coins that are already in the market you should prefer bitcoin. bitcoin is great for your investment, but considering your amount of money is only $500. maybe you can buy ethereum. just buy 1 ETH and you still have the remaining $150, use it to try buying an ICO coin, here I recommend you to buy cryptov8, https://www.cryptov8.com/ ico which I feel is very good and can give you profit.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I will invest these in bitcoin because bitcoin is relatively cheap and return on investment in bitcoin is high in shorter period of time. My second option will be ETH because it also has the potential to grow and can give you profit in long term.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
today august 8th i would invest in btc and neo. and a small sum in SONM. i think these three projects will continue to grow in the future. and the boss mr. bitcoin will be worth over 30000 dollars in one year. We just have to be patient
Activity: 47
At the moment I did not invest in any currency except Bitcoin. It is even better to wait for the alignment of the rest and to assess the rate of their growth, then we can talk about investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
for $500, I think it is good to invest in ethereum because we can get more than 1 ethereum and if we have skills, we can do buy and sell trading so we can increase the amount. I am sure that we can make a profit by doing this and I think we can get more than 1 ethereum in a month but only if we can focus to trade ethereum-btc.

Although Ethereum is a great cryptocurrency, I do not think that this is the best idea to spend this money on 1 ETH. It will be better to buy different cheap good altcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
if I have that much trading capital, maybe I will use it to buy some coins that can give me an advantage, I will buy as much bitcoin and ethereum as I can by using the trading capital that I have. I believe these two coins are very good.
Of course, Bitcoin Ethereum is both potential coins and very able if we make it as asset
or long term investment. I will also do the same thing if it had that much capital.
Activity: 318
for $500, I think it is good to invest in ethereum because we can get more than 1 ethereum and if we have skills, we can do buy and sell trading so we can increase the amount. I am sure that we can make a profit by doing this and I think we can get more than 1 ethereum in a month but only if we can focus to trade ethereum-btc.
Pages:
Jump to: