Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 18. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 151
I will do my own research and will start finding those coins which has lowest price but has potential to grow in future like INS ,BTW etc.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
I invested about $ 1500 in Ethereum. But after the February fall, he moved to bitcoin. The second has now grown by 20%, and the air does not yet want to grow. Therefore, it is better to invest in BTC.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I would totally entrust my money on those coins with a high potential and has a good credibility like bitcoin or Ethereum , those coins are the top coins in the market and because of that the profits is sure.
copper member
Activity: 224
Invest in ICO's, look for ones with revolutionary ideas. Things like ETH, bitcoin etc have already pumped so while they may go higher in the next 1-2 years they won't go up 100x or 1000x like some of the promising ICO's will. For me in particular I like Aragon because they will revolutionize how companies operate in this globalized world.
investing in ICO may yield a 100-fold return . but it also risks losing money . the best strategy is to distract your money . fifty percent is placed on bitcoin . the rest of the investment in some quality ICO .
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
This is individual thing.

Someone could invest other would keep many will come and maybe leave this money aside but this at the end comes to individual decision.
IN fiat many will come to take some promising stock or will keep money in bank with interest but in crypto many will come to invest in ICO.
Activity: 98
If you have never invested in crypto currency, then I would advise you to buy Ethereum, Cardano and IOTA for this money. These companies have the most prospects for a good price increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Invest in smaller coins like Adbank and Sonm, maybe some bitcoin now that its lower so you can invest that quickly when you get a nice opportunity
Activity: 140
With $ 500, I would choose ICO. Because those coins that you listed will not give such great results as ICO. The amount is not big but for many ISO it is possible for 1 ETH to get a good bonus.
Activity: 21
As of today, BTC and LTC is really the best to invest and can earn you some profit.

Better to check it out some trading stats.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

I would spread my investment to different coins. For sure the biggest part will go to Bitcoin. But for a $500 investment, I might not follow my usual way of dividing the amount. There is no point investing a portion of $500 for Bitcoin. That would be too small and Bitcoin is going to take a longer time to double its value. Perhaps I will focus the third part of it to Ethereum instead. The rest will probably go to Lisk and Waves.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

I would totally invest my $500 in bitcoin. I know that I could earn a lot of profits in bitcoin someday because bitcoin is one of the promising coins in the market right now. Aside from that , bitcoin has an outstanding credibility in terms of crypto investment so I know that my money is in safe hands.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
To invest in Btc or Eth is a good choice. Its more likely that you get profit with this two but it takes time.
The coin where I look at right now is Usechain (UST). https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-usechain-mirror-identity-to-use-innovative-rpow-3432061  http://www.usechain.net/  http://www.usechain.net/

Activity: 322
I will invest that $500 in Litecoin, Ripple, Tron and Sonm. There are so many coins in the list but these are the cons that I like the most and also, I will invest in Ethereum. It will be a good start for me to trade because I have those coins. Nobody wants to be poor, so do your best in trading. Choose those coins that will hit big time in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
easy solution just buy bitcoin and hodl it for long term. pretty sure will gain big profit when the market are bullish again. long term surely paid off.
Activity: 309
this is very simple if we are connected with btc then we better know where we should invest for sure i will invest in btc because this is good time to invest there people are little worry about the btc price some people are making some changes that is i got some news but will suggest to the people which is very must to spread keep hold and just wait for the right and after some u can get the good profit.

If you have this money, you can hold it in promising altcoin projects. Only be careful that they must be blockchain projects. Not ethereum tokens. Blockchain projects are more promising to invest with small money.
Activity: 154
i will use half the money to invest in ether  . for the remaining money , i will buy ncash . it went public in February this year . it is only three cents now . it connects customers and stores closely . it will change the retail industry .
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
this is very simple if we are connected with btc then we better know where we should invest for sure i will invest in btc because this is good time to invest there people are little worry about the btc price some people are making some changes that is i got some news but will suggest to the people which is very must to spread keep hold and just wait for the right and after some u can get the good profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
If I have 500$ to invest in crypto now, I will prefer to invest it in bitcoin because I know how potential the coin is and I know it will grow fast as soon as the market recovers and if I decide to hold it on long term, I will get big profit because the price would have risen far above the price I bought it.
Activity: 126

I think if I get 500 $ I will invest it in bitcoin because I think the price of bitcoin will continue to rise up again and again... So I think the chances are bigger in bitcoin ...
For your 500$ you can invest in a cheap altcoins that has potential to grow like DTRC which has getting pumps as the price climb at $0.02 or try NCASH. Although it's risk but if you can manage it properly you can get profits.
There are too many ideas that make it impossible for you to choose the right penny, but suggest a penny that has the most potential today, the price is low, but in the future it will go up. to the moon. That coin is VIT. This is a service that offers adult movies. and everyone has this need.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
With that amount of capital for investment, as a beginner,   I would choose bitcoin or ethereum, the coin that i find more stable than other coin in crypto currency.many other coins and tokens are very risky
Pages:
Jump to: