Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 20. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 109
For the time being $ 500 is right for bitcoin buying I'm very optimistic that in the next few days the price will go up even slowly and drastic changes will probably happen in the coming June.

may be. But the best choice will be Eth. Why? It will more profit
Activity: 280
Merit: 109
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I would't invest in these coins at the moment, they have already given their growth.
I would choose for today MTC, HBZ, HQX, EOS, NEO
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
There no chance that you'll be able to afford a masternode with 500 bucks. Master nodes are meant to secure and stabilize the network they are on, and by doing that earn rewards, so 500$ is not going to cut it. 5000 is a better estimate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I would probably choose Gladius, Red Pulse or Apex. I believe that this 3 the most suitable option for investment with small budget.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
For the time being $ 500 is right for bitcoin buying I'm very optimistic that in the next few days the price will go up even slowly and drastic changes will probably happen in the coming June.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1

If I had $ 500 I would have invested in the best coins to make my profits great. Maybe I'll buy some Ethereum. I bought Ethereum because I fully believe in Ethereum. Ethereum prices are still fairly cheap but the benefits that we can get can be very large.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

Now around a lot of coins that can be invested. If you can not decide, then invest in coins, which are included in the top 10 coins. Surely they are good and so they are included in the top.

I agree that you can invest in the top 10 coins. But in fact, there are coins much better than those that are included in the top 10. Just you no one will say anything just like that. Here such wolves sit quietly in their coins, you can not even imagine.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

Now around a lot of coins that can be invested. If you can not decide, then invest in coins, which are included in the top 10 coins. Surely they are good and so they are included in the top.
Activity: 133
I will probably invest in 5 different altcoins and i will surely buy bitcoin,ethereum,litecoin and research more what is good to invest.
Activity: 22
Would pick any blockchain project that has the potential to overthrow ethereum or be a competitor to it. For instance Credits.. yeah id put the 500$ in credits, get you a nice chunk of cs coins and just hodl for a year+.
Also hitting one good ico with 500 bucks and your good.
Activity: 210
i will definitely hold neo coins for 500 dollars worth and wait untill i see profits
Activity: 182

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 124
If I was, I would bet on ICO projects. I will learn about an ICO project that I think is good and invest in it, and if it is really good, the x10, X20 is very high, and so I will be more profitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2

I would invest it in Bitcoin and hold it for a couple of years .  I still trust Bitcoin even though it's price still decreasing these past few months but I know that bitcoin will be great again someday and I really need some patience to achieve something especially in that coin .
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro

I think I will invest in low-priced altcoin in the top 200 and hold on until it's up more than 50%. Because the cheap altcoins will usually have greater volatility and returns to investors are more.
The experience of investing in my cheap altcoin is a thorough analysis of its future business strategy. If these are great and potential strategies, it would be a great investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

Having $ 500 is still very little if you want to invest in cryptocurrency. Yes maybe you can buy but only a few. And I chose Ethereum coins for me to buy and I invested in the long run. Maybe I should collect $ 500 more to make $ 1,000 to satisfy me in choosing some coins I want to buy.
Activity: 217
If I invest in $ 500 I would choose projects that just started the ICO, I would like to invest in the surf market, and I think for $ 500 the good ICO projects will bring You a big profit enough for you to invest. When we have more money, we have more choices to invest. But you are careful about fraudulent projects. I believe that you need to allocate your budget correctly, do not put all your money in one coin
Activity: 196
I will buy ETH to hold. Although ETH prices are not growing at the moment, they are still growing slowly. In the future they will explode on price. And the second thing I want to buy ETH is I am assured about this coin. They will never collapse.
Activity: 175
For a beginner like me if I have a 500$ for invest I will choose to invest it in 5 different coins,I will surely invest in bitcoin,ethereum and litecoin and the others I will search more.
Activity: 308
If I have $500, I will invest it an ICO. Nowadays ICO becomes more succesful but be careful, some of ICO is scam. Just do some research before investing. Ico give more profit to their investor when they hit on the exchange. So investing in ico is best way to get more profit.
that would have been a good suggestion in 2017 in my opinion, in this period from what i can see many icos are going on the market under ico price, only few are going 2 or 3 times over ico price. I think that nowadays there are too many projects for such a small audience, the ico market needs more new investors. but if you find a valid project you can maybe get some good gains, just give good attenction at the marketing, there are many valid project that without a good marketing aren't getting the succes that they deserve. Before investing in a new coin my suggestion is to study the project, the team and the roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: