Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 19. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 1
with $ 500 bucks I think it's better to buy cheap and potentially rising tokens and i also invested in helbiz because hbz fell after ico maybe hbz is a good project and reportedly they will be listed in the top 5 exchange so this is a great opportunity for investment.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
$500 is too little. You can buy as many tokens as you want. You should invest more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I think if I get 500 $ I will invest it in bitcoin because I think the price of bitcoin will continue to rise up again and again... So I think the chances are bigger in bitcoin ...
For your 500$ you can invest in a cheap altcoins that has potential to grow like DTRC which has getting pumps as the price climb at $0.02 or try NCASH. Although it's risk but if you can manage it properly you can get profits.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
If I have $500 to invest in crypto, I will invest and hold the biggest portion of it in bitcoin and ethereum as they are the most stable, popular and coin with promising potentials. Then I will invest the remaining portion in other stable altcoin and hold on long term to generate profit as the market grow and some in good icos that has potentials.
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
500$ is not so much, so with that amount you should choose cheap coins or tokens which yet have high potential and low supply. For example, Waves, Minexcoin or Coss.
Activity: 371
Probably i would buy 90% of these a bitcoin,while the remaining 10% i will buy ethereum,all of these i will set it for long time holding investment. To lose or gain,i will accept it all,because it is a part of investment.
with 500$ not worth to buy bitcoin. if price bitcoin is 10k$ you only have 0.05 bitcoin. even bitcoin reach 12k$ you only get 100$ profit. not much. invest into altcoin is better in this time

If you want to get greater profits, altcoins are better but bitcoin is way more stable. Altcoins are not that stable. They are open to harsh price fluctuations. I don't feel comfortable with this in altcoins.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
If I have $500, I will invest all of it in eth, and I believe I will earn several times in a year.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1068
bnb should be a good choose. bnb prices will goes more over depends on token burn events. investment will grows efficiently
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
personally i go to buy 10 coin and HODL

ETH
SC
LSK
LTC
DGB
XRP
DOGE

I THINK THIS COIN WILL GO TO THE MOON AT END OF 2018
Activity: 34
Privacy coins: Monero, Dash, Masari, Arto.
Activity: 11

Looking at the current market of crypto, I think I will invest in Ethereum and Litecoin. For ethereum I think the price will increase due to the many erc20 based projects.

But I heard many many erc20 based projects are not so secure.
Activity: 210
Merit: 35

Looking at the current market of crypto, I think I will invest in Ethereum and Litecoin. For ethereum I think the price will increase due to the many erc20 based projects.
Activity: 337
https://streamies.io/
Probably i would buy 90% of these a bitcoin,while the remaining 10% i will buy ethereum,all of these i will set it for long time holding investment. To lose or gain,i will accept it all,because it is a part of investment.
with 500$ not worth to buy bitcoin. if price bitcoin is 10k$ you only have 0.05 bitcoin. even bitcoin reach 12k$ you only get 100$ profit. not much. invest into altcoin is better in this time
Activity: 217
Merit: 5
Activity: 294
Merit: 12

I agree with the previous opinion, this is a true strategy, and I think there will be chances for success!
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

I'll split all those dollars into equal parts. For example, divide them into 5 parts and for every$ 100 buy coins, namely altcoin, which are not in the top 10, but have a good reputation and chances to get ahead.
Activity: 168
Well, If i have $500, I'll invest it to Bitcoin cause we'll see how continuously increased the amount of Bitcoin everyday or everytime.. if u have a $500 possibly become $1000 in a little amount of time.. and this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin..
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
I'm going to give it to different COINS, and I'm going to put $300 in the top slot, and the rest will go to the new coin that's just traded. This minimizes the risk.
I would follow the rule of diversification of assets. By this I mean I would keep a diverse portfolio which also has its advantages. For example you invest in more than one coin say Bitcoin, ETH and Altcoin. Suppose there is a fall in the value of one outta these three, you would only have to face a loss in one spot of investment and not all of them. Diversification of assets means a sharing of loss.

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
If right now I only have $500 to invest I would probably wait for bitcoin price to go down as we can see bitcoin is about to consolidate more and maybe will reach $5,000 bottom (crossing fingers) that would be the time that I will use my money to buy bitcoin and invest the 50% of it into altcoins because for sure all the altcoins will go down with bitcoin.

of course coins from top 250 in coinmarketcap.

and hodl it until 2023.
my money will be at least 50000 dolar end of this period.
Activity: 420
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
If right now I only have $500 to invest I would probably wait for bitcoin price to go down as we can see bitcoin is about to consolidate more and maybe will reach $5,000 bottom (crossing fingers) that would be the time that I will use my money to buy bitcoin and invest the 50% of it into altcoins because for sure all the altcoins will go down with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: