Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 21. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 107
If I have $500, I will invest it an ICO. Nowadays ICO becomes more succesful but be careful, some of ICO is scam. Just do some research before investing. Ico give more profit to their investor when they hit on the exchange. So investing in ico is best way to get more profit.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
By taking a look at this section of the forum i came across this topic and i was curious and would like to give an opinion. In the current market $ 500 has become an amount of perquenos returns, it is not an amount that one year before we could insure this investment for 6 months and get 10X, 20x or more profit. With that in mind, spreading $ 500 into 5 coins is perhaps not the best way, where the best way is to choose 2 coins and go with full force. Remembering that my opinion is for those who want to return in the short and medium term.

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
I think it depends on your character.
Are you a patient person? Do you like taking risks?
If you don't like taking risks, just invest in BTC or ETH.
If you like risks but also you are patient go with the alts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I would go for a new or upcoming Masternode with good fundamentals. Passive income is a good way to make long term profit.

not a chance that you'll be able to afford a masternode with 500 bucks. Masternodes are meant to secure and stabilize the network they're on, and by doing that earn rewards, so 500$ isn't going to cut it. 5000 is a better estimate.
in any case, if a person does not yet have certain experience in the business of crypto currency, then it is best to pay attention to ico projects, where there may even be a 50% bonus, because it attracts investors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I would go for a new or upcoming Masternode with good fundamentals. Passive income is a good way to make long term profit.

not a chance that you'll be able to afford a masternode with 500 bucks. Masternodes are meant to secure and stabilize the network they're on, and by doing that earn rewards, so 500$ isn't going to cut it. 5000 is a better estimate.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
Well, when I support a project, it is the best place to invest. most likely I will invest in ROMAD project. this project has great potential in achieving success. only, if you are in doubt, investing in coins like ETH, or coins that have been widely spread in the market is very good.
Activity: 42
I will respond before reading through the comments so I'm not influenced.

My opinion is to buy a few promising low-capped coins. Perhaps, 3 and watch them. Any of them pumps, use that profit to expand your portfolio.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I suggest to invest in BTCitcoins  , as you see bitcoins pumped and down. when bitcoins is up sell and buy back again when dumped
by doing this you can earn $100 to $300 every week just like trading.

For me, half a thousand is not enough to invest in Bitcoins. I would better offer you to buy at least 15 or 16 cheaper altcoins. The profit that you'll make, will be bigger.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
IoT Chain should be a good investment and right now I think it's still undervalued, but soon there should be relative good news from the development team and that should turn tables. I truly believe they have what it takes to exploit the wholesale Chinese tech market.
Activity: 29
invest in Elixir
Activity: 56
if you are looking for trading options (since this is the trading board) all of these can be very profitable for a trader. bitcoin market is much more predictable and even if you make a mistake you can make up for it because the price will ALWAYS rise in long term.

the other altcoins are mostly unpredictable because they are pump and dumped.
among these options i say Lisk is the best at the moment for buying in the dips and selling right away because it is falling.
eth to me doesn't look like rising, and its bubble may pop soon.
Ltc seems to be keeping the USD value up these days which shows a good buy support, i'll make sure to watch it.
Activity: 41
Just take a look at Masari.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I will prioritize on investing on bitcoin, but I will wait for its price to stabilize first, if the price of bitcoin stabilizes, I will buy bitcoins, if the value of bitcoin rises, I will invest on xrp/waves/trx/ada, then sell them if the price of bitcoin stabilizes again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I will invests in altcoins, maybe a new start up or ico coins in markets because many people sell their coins with low prices. It's will give you a chance to growing your money.
Activity: 70
if i have 500 or more dollars than i will invest it with a full plan to get enough money from that like i will invest some of my money in bitcoin and some are in altcoins. In altcoin i will invest only in etherum and waves because these two are my favorite coins in all altcoins. i will buy some of altcoins and bitcoins also and hold them for a time when the rate of these coins increase from the present rate then i will start selling them.
Activity: 111
I'm going to give it to different COINS, and I'm going to put $300 in the top slot, and the rest will go to the new coin that's just traded. This minimizes the risk.
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
i would go for hydro. hydro is gonna be somewhere big in 2018 2019. price is cheap now and will double if you ask me?
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
I would split it in 5x100$ and invest in 5 different small cap coins with potential if you are not in a rush for fast return,also this way you lower your risk/reward ratio because you didnt went all in.As in what coins that is up to you but my favorites are etc lbry origin trail zcoin and maybe some ico like nex
Activity: 10
Activity: 210
If you have $500 you can invest in altcoins and you don't like a high risk for the investment
the best to choose of DOGECOIN.
Everybody has a look and invest in different coins. You are interested in that coin but I have no interest in them. I like to invest in ETH. That's the coin I hold and never worry about them.
Pages:
Jump to: