Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 22. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
I suggest to invest in BTCitcoins  , as you see bitcoins pumped and down. when bitcoins is up sell and buy back again when dumped
by doing this you can earn $100 to $300 every week just like trading.
Activity: 140
if i had 500$ i would invest everything in THUG Coin, this coin is currently undervalued and once people get to know it it will be too late as it would take off to the moon by then, so dont be late and get as many THUG as u can now and holllllddddd☺☺☺
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
If you have $500 you can invest in altcoins and you don't like a high risk for the investment
the best to choose of DOGECOIN.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Well he is not talking about $500k, so i dont know why you are mad, may i know the reason? Also, it's his money, he can do whatever he want with that.
Activity: 203
You can invest with this value what most people do in Bitcoin, maybe it's the safest and most reliable thing If you only want an investment, simply take it and avoid having to fight if you invest in others. Since you should investigate and draw your own conclusions do not go many laps and forward.
Activity: 16
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I think if he got 500k S he wouldnt ask some question like that
Activity: 172
There is some good advice in here.

What coins do you guys like for quick day trading?
It is really difficult to advise where to invest, most people do it in Bitcoin since it is the most important
strong, but you can also investigate to find out where to deposit your money. And with that money you can buy Ethereum
that in these last weeks its value has increased
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I'd find an ICO with small minimal ind. cap and put them there, it's an only chance to make x2-3 of them.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
I would invest a half in interesting projects. Preferably associated with the maintenance of the crypto-currency market. Exchanges, traiding, platforms for ICO's, etc. One of these projects in my subscription, about him there is article in Forbes. The rest i would invested in promising coins.

It is full of exchanges that are offering initial ccoin offerings, they all are bullshit, they just want more money. Take a look over IDEX, that was the last exchange that did a succesfull ico, all the others are pure crap.

Activity: 84
I would invest a half in interesting projects. Preferably associated with the maintenance of the crypto-currency market. Exchanges, traiding, platforms for ICO's, etc. One of these projects in my subscription, about him there is article in Forbes. The rest i would invested in promising coins.
Activity: 139
$500 is a joke in crypto, you can not do almost anything with that amount of money.

I mean, in real life is a huge amount of money, but you can not make an investment with less than 5 thousand dollars at least.

if i have 500 dollars now i bet soccer. 500 dollars is very small amount for cryptomarket. it should not invest with 500 dollars.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
if i have 500 dollars now i bet soccer. 500 dollars is very small amount for cryptomarket. it should not invest with 500 dollars.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
I would invest 500 dollars not in the top 10 altcoins. Look for promising, but cheap altcoins. I would advise you to buy ada, snt,siacoin,gup.
Activity: 172
I'd make a list of the top coins, such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, etc, then I'd wait for any of them to go way down before I invest some of the money into it. It's better to divide your investment between them so as to decrease your risk.
It is very difficult to advise people where to invest as it is very risky if it does not go well, I recommend Bitcoin
but you could also buy other currencies of lesser value and keep them in the long term, to get a little profit
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

$500 is a good considerable budget. Personally I would wait for a red day or
a dip before investing. Wait for prices to go down more to maximize the $500
and get a little more out of it. I would invest more on BTC, diversify half with
LTC and ETH. Half on BTC and split the remaining half on those coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
If I were you, I invest in bitcoin first. And my other investments are ethereum, neo, litecoin
Activity: 154
for 500 dollars i will buy Neo and hold the coin for 1 year while holding Neo i will get Gas token in return
Activity: 136

I will invest in eth Cheesy
With that amount of money you could invest in some known currencies and have a bit of potential as Ethereum
Litecoin and wait a few months to see how your finances are handled by keeping a daily control. But above all you could
Also invest in Bitcoins since their value is a bit more stable.
Activity: 55
If looking short term, I would pick some strong projects from top-30 and buy into those who lost more value from its highs, and haven't fully recovered yet
Activity: 207
At the moment, it's best to invest in NEO and EOS, just as you can in BitCon Cash. I'm talking about short-term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: