Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 36. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
i'd invest 100 each in below 1$ alt coins: XRP, TRX, DGB,XVG and ETN
Why does it have to be below 1$ LOL, i dont understand people who follow this logic! Its all about MC.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
BTC or LISK is also good. But try some undervalued coins, like LISK , it is still ok. Or waves because waves is the next ethereum , they are telling that. You can do your research about different coin, there are many coins right now that is good to invest. Like in AI technology platform or some AR/VR platform.
Activity: 19
I am very keen on investing into icos, so natually I will split them between several icos. The ones which I think has greates potential are:
1. We Power
2. Loci
3. Crypterium
4. Rentberry

How do you invest in ICO's in the USA?  They are all restricted. Its so frustrating! Anyone ever try to invest anyway?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

If I have $ 500 I would invest in bitcoin or real estate. For a long time, I have invested in bitcoin so now I want to move to another field. If there is a problem, I will circulate capital to ensure safety. Being active in investing will make you worry and have money.
Activity: 37
XSPEC (SpectreCoin). It's a solid privacy coin and, as McAfee has said, 2018 is going to be the year of privacy coins. At its $1.50ish right now, and given the valuation of other privacy coins on the market, you could make a very good return on your investment. If you're interested, you can check out the CoinWiki (my signature), or you can visit the SpectreProject's Slack channel.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Can't invest in bitcoin with $500 unless small unit, so why not just go into upcoming altcoins. If you plan to hold for long term, go for Eth classic, litecoin and cheap coin you like best. If only btc fall to $500, will surely go for it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
If I have $500, I would invest $250 on bitcoin the rest are for altcoins. I choose XRP, POWR, NEO and LTC because I have positive on them that they give me a lot profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Buy a crypto coin  NEO. Nine coins just now you can buy, and in February in my opinion this crypt coin will cost $ 150 one.See also the crypto coin IOTA.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
Only if I have so much investment. He helped invest in Far East ICOs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
if you have 500 dollars, buy neo and verge. the verge is very expensive right now. but it continues to increase at a rapid pace.
buy if you like to take the risk
Activity: 56
I am very keen on investing into icos, so natually I will split them between several icos. The ones which I think has greates potential are:
1. We Power
2. Loci
3. Crypterium
4. Rentberry
Activity: 2
$XRP all day
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
I will invest it in bitcoin because the price is getting higher so fast. Also I think it's the most popular ?

With the 500$ budget wasn't enough to buy a bitcoin. We all know what happened!, the current bitcoin price is 15.391$/coin.

However, if I had a 500$ i will invest in cheapest coin, with a coin price below 1$ like ADA, ETN, WHERE, DOGE and BCN.
Activity: 38
Merit: 3
Buy XRB and thank me later. Search for it and inform, it's the best out there, a sleeping giant, trust me.
Activity: 308
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
500 usd dollar is a good amount of money to start in the crypto world. If you are not afraid to take risk and lose all your money then I suggest you to invest in low marketcap coin with good team behind it. Maybe take a look at SONM.

And if you want something safe, then I think it's also good to invest in the big 3, like Bitcoin Ethereum and Ripple. Ripple looks like a good bet right now because it might get added into Coinbase
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Spectrecoin XSPEC i really like at the moment best privacy coin, new wallet coming soon, under 1.50, low supply, annual staking interest, big things for this coin next year
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
at the present time. BTC price is $ 15000. ETH is $ 710. I will definitely invest in ETH. ETH has strong growth potential in 2018. I will invest it. BTC price too expensive. I would not be profitable if I just invested $ 500 into the BTC. However, I can also invest in LTC. Both ETH and LTC are likely to develop very well in 2018.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I would invest in ETH or BTC if I have $500 today. For the past days, the price is decreasing but see in just 24hrs it is starting to catch up so folks it is not too late yet and I suggest for you to buy now and hold it until nextweek or 1st week of January, I'll assure you, you will not regret it. But when it comes to an altcoin which is not on the market yet, of course I'll go with INS - this is the next big thing (No need to elaborate, just go ahead and check their website and you will know what I'm talking about)
Activity: 135
try SpectreCoin, a tech first superior anon coin. explosive growth ahead.

Seriously slept on due to lack of marketing and public announcement outside of SLACK.  And with this happening:

and the devs promising for a MAJOR wallet update next month... I see this going over 5 bucks and perhaps 10. 
Most stoked about private staking.  The cryptographer who figured out how to do it is going to posit a "white paper" on it.  The code monkeys should have a field day with that new tech.     
Activity: 14
try SpectreCoin, a tech first superior anon coin. explosive growth ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: