Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 35. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
i would put my money in Loopring (LRC). Quite under the radar still and great potential.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Let's say we doubled that $500, so we have $1k

next:

$500 to QRL $0.880704
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quantum-resistant-ledger/

$500 to Streamr $0.072437
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/streamr-datacoin/

wait until end of january  Cool

values now:

QRL $1345
Streamr $2196
-----------------
$3542

Streamr jumped a bit but didn't moon, but it will  Wink

btw here are my Binance top coins:

LEND
RCN
OST
LINK
AMB
DLT
ELF
MDA
EVX

cheers
Activity: 111
Its a great time to just buy Bitcoin right now, would have been better a few days ago when the drop happened. Tons of other altcoins are good as well but I think that's one of the best longterm holds you can do right now with that little amount. Of course you could get into trading and multiply it even more.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
I would invest in a coin price as small as NXT and will I use for long term investment. I'm sure within the next months will yield great benefits for me.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I'll buy more Lisk and Rise!!
Activity: 140

If I have $500 to invest,I'll go for Ethereum. I can predict that Ethereum's price will go up. And Most of the ICOs are under the Ethereum smart contract and I believe it'll grow for many years and buy some good altcoin
Activity: 98
I found one ICO very interesting. Instead of mining you can get some ICO's by promoting them on social media, adding artists, venues,...

If you want to increase your start budget by using social media than you can check out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.
Check out also their road map and predict some changes in price related to updates.

They give away 5000VIB's daily and reward looks like this (depends on participation volume):

Dear XY!
Thank you for playing a part in the music revolution.
Below we're sending you a breakdown of your recent community participation activities on our platform.
Total amount awarded: 174.9220 VIB

You can read more about participation on link bellow:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

$0,435820 USD (-1.70%)
0.00002791 BTC (-4.01%)
0.00058707 ETH (-1.01%)
Activity: 97
Let's say we doubled that $500, so we have $1k

next:

$500 to QRL $0.880704
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quantum-resistant-ledger/

$500 to Streamr $0.072437
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/streamr-datacoin/

wait until end of january  Cool

just little update here (these haven't even mooned yet):

that original $500 would now be like:
QRL $1334
Streamr $1601

$2935

decent  Wink
Activity: 280
I'd go with Verge, Ardor atm!

Verge already undergone a great pump. The current price is very very hyped. I wouldn't buy it with my $500 and ardor was also pumped well. No reason to invest in pumped coins in the market. I would go for nxt.
Activity: 31
Because of decentralized anyway, if BITCOIN gain popularity then govt. will mispled manage around the ecocomy. This will occur problemalike unlawful deal, Money laundering, Drug abuse and Tax evasion. Therefore, govt want to prohibit it or regulate it under certain laws so that Economy could stay in their fingers. n
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
I'd go with Verge, Ardor atm!
Activity: 42
depend on how many money I want make from that 500$. if 50$ I will invest to some ICO. ROI back x2. If I want x10 I will invest on some cheap coin.
Activity: 67
$500 amount is good capital to buy altcoins. You can buy in your list litecoin, ethereum , lisk and bitcoin if you want but I suggest buy only coin who have less than $20 price like waves coin the possible to become high price in the next few months. Making a research is good way to know what coin is best.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Right now I recommend AION, they've got a collab with Sonm (which is another recommendation) and you can make a very nice ROI very soon. Sonm is ofcourse the sleeping giant
Activity: 48
If I have 500 dollars more than I invest in spectercoin
Activity: 33
Lunyr 10000000%

Charts don't lie.
Activity: 155
500$ is good bet for some super super low marketcap altcoin. I'd research a lot and buy it and hold till like 25x Cheesy
Activity: 84
If $500 is my limit then id find a good small market cap coin under 30M that looks like a promising project.

ICOs are getting worse and worse.
Activity: 153
I will invest it in bitcoin because the price is getting higher so fast. Also I think it's the most popular ?

With the 500$ budget wasn't enough to buy a bitcoin. We all know what happened!, the current bitcoin price is 15.391$/coin.

Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

However, if I had a 500$ i will invest in cheapest coin, with a coin price below 1$ like ADA, ETN, WHERE, DOGE and BCN.
Of course you can't buy 1 bitcoin with $500 but you can but 0.03 bitcoin. If bitcoin goes up $150,000 then 0.03 bitcoin wil equivalent $5,000
I dont think that investing in altcoin which its price is low then it will better than investing in altcoins is high price because investors always expect to profit which they can get after investing. You invest in altcoin that the price is $500 but after a year you have got 100% profit and you invest in an altcoin is $1 but one year later its price is $0.5 so what will you choose?
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
Buy cheap coins with low marketcap and hope they will increase their value 100 times in next 2 years.
It actually sound crazy but it isn't, choosing right coin can make you rich, even investing small amount.
Pages:
Jump to: