Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 34. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 252
I would put $250 on Bitcoin and $250 on Ethereum. To play it safe.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
If I'm holding 500$, I will invest it to ETH. Holding Ethereum for a long period of time will give you a huge profit. Ethereum shows a very competitive even small increase every time.  Likewise, bitcoin is now the leading one when it come's to continuous increase of value so bitcoin is also the best one to invest with.

Nobody expect ETH able reach so far so yea.. it's worth to invest !
Also you can try to invest bitcoin's child like BCH,BTG, another new token like IGNIS since they also show a promising progress and I can say that it's worth to invest too !

Please avoid all those useless bitcoin forks. I would make it $250 + $250 and I would go for BTC and ETH with equal investment if the initial capital is only $500 as asked in the thread.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
eth. it is wide spread, and not so high as btc
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If you got in now then APPC would be a good investment but you have to be quick. It only just started trading on Binance exchange
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
If I'm holding 500$, I will invest it to ETH. Holding Ethereum for a long period of time will give you a huge profit. Ethereum shows a very competitive even small increase every time.  Likewise, bitcoin is now the leading one when it come's to continuous increase of value so bitcoin is also the best one to invest with.

Nobody expect ETH able reach so far so yea.. it's worth to invest !
Also you can try to invest bitcoin's child like BCH,BTG, another new token like IGNIS since they also show a promising progress and I can say that it's worth to invest too !
Activity: 364
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I’d invest some $ in ICO, after that I’d invest maybe in ADA, TNT and QSP
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I would invest in covesting which is going to hit exchanges by 15th of this month and there are potentials of easily making 5x or 10x with a small supply of coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
ETH is a wise choice. It has a good development speed recently. Besides, I also suggest you some potential coins. they are Playkey, Bitclave and Centra.
That's right, ETH is the great second coin after BTC in the cryptocurrency world,
they have great community with the best developer too. I like ETH always.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
to the ignis, xlm, xrp, and nxt. small coins lots have an advantage and can compare the results with a larger coin from the coin. that is important if playing small coins was focused and not panic if the coin comes down in price.
Activity: 98
@Viberate is on its way to the all time high.
Get some VIB's before it is too late. you can earn some for free too.

Register her:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read how to participate  and earn VIBE's:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/

Current price:
Viberate (VIB)
$0,632638 USD (19.51%)
0.00004355 BTC (24.56%)
0.00064333 ETH (6.69%)
Activity: 1274
Never put all Eggs in one basket because Crypto world is totally believe on predictions and community, Must divide your investment in small groups then buy some good coins Like Bitcoin,Ethereum.LTC,DGB,XRP, some other real coins.
Activity: 346
ASSETSPLIT ICO
A very good question. I will choose NEO and some new tokens from ICOs to buy such as WABI and Storm.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

i will buy litecoin for $500 and hold it for 6 months.thats enough for my investment to
profit.as i can see you have a trust in litecoin too.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
Ealier I have recomended NVST, NEO and DeepOnion.
Now I also like KCS, they have become a lot more expensive but there is stilll a lot of room to grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i suggest to go to rebellious token the price is stabled rising you can invest all your $500 on that token the project was good as well as the developments of the token go for REBL and hold for two weeks or more and see what happens  Wink
Activity: 176
Mothership $msp

most shilled coin out there atm
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
For an amount of 500 I would for a promising ICO or newly starting business.
Semux is on my radar to invest more or less 500 in when it's starts on an exchange.
Activity: 97
values now:

QRL $1345
Streamr $2196
-----------------
$3542

Streamr jumped a bit but didn't moon, but it will  Wink

cheers

next big thing i'm gonna jump in is: DADI

https://dadi.cloud/r/mxmobv74yd (that's my referral code if you join in too)

Pages:
Jump to: