Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 48. (Read 125769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
If i were to have $500 i would buy bitcoin quickly, i wont waste the $500 on some other coin out there.
In bitcoin you have a guarantee that your investment will profit but on some other coins i have doubts.

True. If someone bought it last week he already made clean profit by current price.
Ans seem like this is not over yet so best is to buy price will go up more then current one is at the moment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
If i were to have $500 i would buy bitcoin quickly, i wont waste the $500 on some other coin out there.
In bitcoin you have a guarantee that your investment will profit but on some other coins i have doubts.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Most of us will say that we will invest to known coins right now (BTC, LTC, ETH) since these coins have good reputation in this business but for me if I have this amount of money, I will invest to either electroneum, as of this writing it is doing good in terms of the price or INS ecosystem which is my current campaign which has a good project that connects consumers to the seller of any goods for everyday consumption.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is a safe bet for now I think
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
would ivest 250 in ebtc  Grin
other 250 to playkey
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
At the moment i only interested to hold xmr so if i have 500$ , sure i will buy all that money to xmr, i hope uou also have same interest with me
Activity: 224
Stars can't shine without darkness.
The only coin with a proven track record and network very stable is Waves, I think waves have huge potential and will eventually spike huge in price.

I rather have waves than eth!
Activity: 143
Merit: 107
I would invest a little bit on everything. I mean that i will spend my money on bitcoin first because that is the main coin. I would also spend some money to ETH and DENT.

I think they have a great potential. DENT is now cheap so i would surely buy a lot of that coin.
Activity: 206
i will go with bitcoin,the figure of investment may be low but future benefit is high it will increase due to course of time.The main reason is that its bitcoin is strong,Trustworthy and popular rather than other currencies if you invest here you will see positive results.

I would make a portfolio to myself. It would consist of the things below for $500 budget:

-$200 for bitcoin buy.
-$75 for ethereum buy.
-$50 for waves buy.
-$50$ for litecoin buy.

The rest is $125 and I would go for promising projects with that amount.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
i will go with bitcoin,the figure of investment may be low but future benefit is high it will increase due to course of time.The main reason is that its bitcoin is strong,Trustworthy and popular rather than other currencies if you invest here you will see positive results.
Activity: 6
I think one should invest into real products or stable btc
If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll ttry some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 350$, hope to get some profit
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

ETH, no doubt here

ETH is the key why crypto suddenly has massive ICO because of its network which allow easy ICO creation and distribution.

If Crypto Industry came to end, Bitcoin is just something we can send/receive. ETH is a network where even if ETH is $0, it is still useable
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
I think you can divide your fund. 40% for BTC, 30% for ETH, and 30% for new coins from ICOs project such as Wepower, Eidoo, Playkey, Altant,...
Activity: 42
I would definitely invest in ETH and then send it to to the Confideal ICO smart contract as it saying in https://medium.com/@confideal/how-to-participate-in-confideal-ico-e0a6da9057a9

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
bitcoin and ethereum, I usually invest in bitcoin.
Apart from this, I invest in new projects that I see successful
Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
I will add an investment to ETH, if have $ 500 at this time. Because, eth very cheap now. And i believe, holding in just 6 months certainly can give a big advantage. LTC also profitable but for now, i prefer to increase value eth investment.
Activity: 26
Bitcoin is still a good bet imo. But, if you want to look at other coins, Litecoin might be a good bet for your $500. The charts look good at the moment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
I would invest in an ICO. Something tangible like Retainly ICO
Activity: 126
November = KMD month .. i would invest all 500$ in it this month =]
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
500 USD is now a big amount of money for investment, I would suggest to invest it in Bitcoin, but Bitcoin now is really expensive. You can choose for many alternative coins like Ethereum and Litecoin.
I agree with you, if only $ 500, my advice is to choose the cheap altcoin and have a good trading volume every day or can invest in ICO projects because there are many ICO projects potential
Pages:
Jump to: