Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 50. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 509
Well you can't buy the whole rig, maybe one cheaper card. If you invest in Bitcoin you should be able to earn money, but slower than some altcoins.
Another option is Ethereum which a good option too, but we don't know when the volcano will explode.
Another option is some other altcoin...chose something. My pick is DeepOnion.

Bitcoin price is decreasing at the moment. I will also suggest investing in bitcoin but now is not the right time rather perfect time to buy BTC. It is better for investors who are planning to buy coins now, to wait until an increment is again seen in the value of bitcoin.

I firmly believe that it is the start of dip and buying at a low price will be safer. However, my vote is with BTC if somebody asks me out for the best investment.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
With that amount of capital for investment, as a beginner,   I would choose bitcoin or ethereum, the coin that i find more stable than other coin in crypto currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
That is a very very small amount of money if you want to invest in cryptos, i would suggest one thousand at least. I am going to invest in some icos next week, i have $1k budget to diversify in a few ico's that i trust. I have read a lot about them and i am convinced that i want to invest some part of my money in there. Maybe they make a huge return in a near future, maybe not... Nobody can predict the market
You can start your investment with less than 100$. Anyway better is trading you can get more profit and get it faster.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
That is a very very small amount of money if you want to invest in cryptos, i would suggest one thousand at least. I am going to invest in some icos next week, i have $1k budget to diversify in a few ico's that i trust. I have read a lot about them and i am convinced that i want to invest some part of my money in there. Maybe they make a huge return in a near future, maybe not... Nobody can predict the market
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
if I have $ 500 I will invest it in BTC because the price is likely to go up and the ambitious target next year reaches 100 million makes me think this is the most promising coin investment.
ETH will follow but too many news and news that makes this coin very slow rise.
 Grin
Activity: 14
I will put my own 5 hundreds to the KMD (Komodo) Platform. They made some changes in architecture and now, they're launching new dICO (decentralized ICO) service. First dICO will be Monaize (November 2017) and I think later on it will be more and more dICO(s) there, so I think that price will increase in long-term perspective, of course.

Add: They have adopted atomic swap technology and put ZeroCoin protocol under the hood. On my opinion, it's one of the most developed platform in the industry.
Activity: 13
I have my eyes on Datum, Modum, Neblio, Stratis and DeepOnion. Also I'm invested in $BLUE.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
A long term coin if you're patient like REQ/LINK/COSS is fine or just keep it in BTC
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
I would invest in DeepOnion, i still own some coins. I think this one has a great future, i like the concept over the tor network.
Activity: 74
Well you can't buy the whole rig, maybe one cheaper card. If you invest in Bitcoin you should be able to earn money, but slower than some altcoins.
Another option is Ethereum which a good option too, but we don't know when the volcano will explode.
Another option is some other altcoin...chose something. My pick is DeepOnion.
Activity: 126
I would invest in good ICO. today I'm buying Artoken, this ICO has just started https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-sale-ar-artoken-by-cappasity-decentralized-arvr-ecosystem-for-3d-2316185
really promising one! I have followed the project for a while and believe it's a good one!
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
I hope you already invested your money in btc so that you got the free btc gold Smiley

Next fork is coming after a month.

What next fork is coming after a month? It's finished.
You want to go in with about 500$. If you are following the crypto world for some time, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum are pretty strong coin shound invest.

You probably forgot about S2X. It's probably one of the reasons the whole market is bearish right now, without any apparent reason. S2X is probably the most dangerous on bitcoin so far. It could definitely cause a crash. Can't away from egos and politics even in crypto.
Activity: 559
I hope you already invested your money in btc so that you got the free btc gold Smiley

Next fork is coming after a month.

What next fork is coming after a month? It's finished.
You want to go in with about 500$. If you are following the crypto world for some time, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum are pretty strong coin shound invest.
Activity: 98
Newborn EXRN will be easily a 100x coin.... you can find it on etherdelta...

Activity: 11
Modum
Activity: 197
I'd recommend you the same even if you had one million. Divide 500/10, and invest in ten different projects currencies, which means you'll invest 50$ in various ICO's - don't invest in already released coins (launched one's) because they don't offer the return potential that new projects offer. By investing in ten projects, even if two of them take off (which is quite likely), you'll easily brake even and even make a handsome profit (depending on the project you chose). Either way, the idea is to diversify your portfolio in various alternatives, instead of putting the entire amount only in one - in that way the chances of completely losing your initial investment are minimized. In other words, don't put all your eggs in one basket, because if the basket drops - you'll break all your eggs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
I would wait a bit for BTC to fall to ~5k and buy bitcoin will all of them. These days there is no better investment than bitcoin around.

I bet that would be a long wait.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
I would invest in Centra token, the first crypto-based debit card supporting all countries across the globe.The current price of centra(ctr) is below ico on Binance and it is a good buy opportunity.They have their first debit cards rolling out in Nov.The Centra app is available for download on both Android and IOS.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
I think waves, because its latest upgrade with acceleration is a very good argument that its future is already being developed and taken care of.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Gaming related coins and energy projects seem to be getting hot, I would look that direction
Pages:
Jump to: