Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 52. (Read 125769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
All in btc. Buy it now. It will be more expensive right before the fork(s). Buy and hodl!

This.
Bitcoin is the only thing that you should invest in if you are kind of scared to invest in something and not lose the money you put in.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
Put atleast half of that if not more into bitcoin. It is the gold standard of cryptos and clearly has showed these past few months it is not going anywhere anytime soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I will definitely invest to a lower marketcap coin that has huge potential to go higher.
Then i can achieve highest gains.
Coins like Aventus is the best example of it.
Other than that i will perform on Pre sale.
It is a big opportunity to catch good coin at first.
There are some pre sale coming out one of them is Spectre.
I think it will have a great future.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
I would wait a bit for BTC to fall to ~5k and buy bitcoin will all of them. These days there is no better investment than bitcoin around.
Activity: 402
Merit: 254
Trig Token

October 24 - 26
•Prepare for exhibit and pitching ( $trig ) Blocksafe at Coin Agenda in Las Vegas

•Prepare for exhibit and pitching (for $trig ) Blocksafe at Fund Conference in Chicago

•Continue embarking on relationships for pilots from October.

November

•Exhibit at Space Summit in Virginia as we push forward towards our efforts to leverage satellite communication for Blocksafe network redundancy.

Easy 3-4x

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRIG
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I will invest to bitcoin and i will hold until next year.  Because im sure the price will rocket soon. And i will get profit from it.
Activity: 48
It depends on what you want to achieve.  Unfortunately a lot of the suggestions above are just people putting forward a coin they have invested in. But no real world use.

If you would like to see your investment grow over the next 4 weeks then I would buy MTL (Metal).  There is going to be some major announcements in the next few weeks and the patient investor will see great returns as this futuristic payment system is introduced into the mainstream population. Soon the whole world will be familiar with the Metal pay system.

Its possible MTL could double your seed funds to $1,000 within the near future.
Bitcoin is a decent venture choice and is the most stable crypto currency out there yet you can likewise put resources into numerous another altcoin like waves and Ethereum which is constantly great. put resources into waves and Ethereum hold and hold up that time its cost will increment. What's more, I trust in future you got great benefit.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Probably gonna go with ethereum but would just buy 2 more GPUs for a mining setup. Breaking even would take me 3 months with 2 rx 470s and the rest would be purely profit. That way I've not only recovered my investment in a short amount of time but also made a passive income of my own with just $500.
If i have $500 as my initial amount to be used for investing I probably be investing that amount to Bitcoin, since investing in Bitcoin is a proven good investment and it is growing more popular everyday its a great opportunity to invest that amount while bitcoin is still at a good pace and gaining more support not just from ordinary people but also from well known business minded individuals  and some politicians, this will trigger an effect of more demand for Bitcoins. More demand means prices will go up.
Activity: 42
If you are new better to buy BtC or ETH to build baseline portfolio
I've seen people betting on ico from the start.
And really is that a good idea?
And more importantly with all the negative news
Activity: 19
I would invest in Bitcoin. No need to be a genius to know that the China FUD crashed the price more than it should. I can see it at six thousand dollars before the end of the year.
Activity: 11
I would invest in Bitcoin. No need to be a genius to know that the China FUD crashed the price more than it should. I can see it at six thousand dollars before the end of the year.
Activity: 12
Even though this may go against a ton of people on this site, I would stray away from anyone that wants you to invest in Cryptos at the moment. I think it's a big bubble and the people that are just trying to get more and more involved with it are in one of two phases right now. The first one is that their a paid shill from one of the whales trying to get tons of people hyping up a certain coin or coins. Or is that they've invested money into a coin and want to get more and more involved to amplify their earnings.

I would go with something from Vanguard, or really any low cost index fund which is going to follow the US markets. These typically make around 7 percent a year and you should be set if you're adding money to it every so often, you just have to be good with it.Though if you really want to risk it, I'd rather have fun on a dice site than put money into one of these shitcoins.
Keep it first, after doing some observations about cryotocurrency, trading and with the news that are currently happening now and from the past weeks. After further observations and find it well and secure to make an investment, i will continue trading some altcoins.
If i had an extra $500 on my wallet then i would diversify like this
$150 on Bitcoin
$150 Ethereum
$150 Waves
$50 on ARK
With a portfolio like this you will have a nice profit in a few months, you always must have bitcoin in your balance, you never know when it is gonna make a big pump. Ethereum is more like a long term investment, just like Waves.
Ark will probably rise in the next weeks.
Activity: 20
If there was a wage as much as you mentioned, and I thought where to lend to this digital money, I would have thought of how to put the money in the short run in small quantities.

musicoin, verge, ripple etc
storm token is a good project for small investors.
I invest in it with my 1150$ and got a lot of tokens.
check it.
Waves and bitcoin are the two best places to invest your money as both will rise in coming days so without making any delay you should start investing in both of them to earn higher profits from it in future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

I would still buy bitcoins and hold them for 6 months or so, maybe a year. Look what happened last year the price was $500 per BTC a year later x10 increase. There's no other way such as Alts beating the main cryptocurrency. If we have $ as the currency being used worldwide and mainly businesses around the world. Then we have BTC. I know there will be rise and fall but you'll see the massive increase like what happened before.
That is the beauty of bitcoin. Like you said, there is no other coin in the whole market of crypto that have much potential for being so productive in profit ratios. Bitcoin have made this happened and now the prices are still going up and up. Little dumps are the causality, it is not a new thing. But ultimate results are more attractive than these, so invest your $500 here.
To be honest, I will choose Altcoin instead of Bitcoin at the moment.
Example the next target for Bitcoin is $7,000 after breakout $6,000 today, do you think it is high risk?
I can buy a lot of Ethereum at current price and my target can be 0.1 BTC for next time.
So, just a small calculation, it makes me want to buy altcoin instead of Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: