Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 51. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 14
I hope you already invested your money in btc so that you got the free btc gold Smiley

Next fork is coming after a month.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
firstly, I won't invest so much money at once
if to invest - try Confideal, they have free smart contracts
Activity: 23
I would invest in bitcoin because its the main coin of all the coins now. If i had to invest in altcoin. It would be ETH i think that it has a good potential to be worth a lot in price.

But as i said i would go for bitcoin first because it is now dropping. Sell them when it high in price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
If you have $ 500 to invest, my advice is to join ICO projects as it can help you get better returns but you need to choose projects that are truly potential and certainly profitable. Because there are many fraud project in the market
Activity: 137
If you want long-term, then bitcoin. If you want short-term, then go with ICOs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think waves, stratis, ETH - this is what you need to have this winter-spring
Activity: 123
Merit: 11
i love coins
waves! Wink mid term
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
Only $500, just go for Verge Shocked

Isn't there like dozens of established "anonymous" coins?
Activity: 96
i'd buy a few altcoins -ETH, SMART, NEXUS. these ones are very promising.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

If for Btc, it seems with $500.. that's not enough. Well if I have $500 I prefer to invest it in Eth and Bch. The both of this altcoins in my opinion I'm sure can provide more opportunities to gain profit because it has a price movements that seems it can be able to gain more profit than others altcoins I guess.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
My favourite would be to invest in 100 Waves and 100 Kyber network with the $500

Kyber is endorsed by vitalik buterin the founder of Ethereum, has a strong team and a good roadmap.

Similarly Waves has a working product, a stable price and allot of exciting features in the works, plus you get a leased POS income.
f80
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
I'd invest in ico's, because you will almost certain at least double your money every time.
Activity: 11
Your budget is so small. So, if you want to get a little profit, you can choose ETH. Its price has recovered over $300 after falling a few days ago.

It does not matter if the budget is small. If you bought $100 of bitcoin 5 years ago, you are rich.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117

Try Latx. Has promising features.
Activity: 11
in 6-12 month range I will choose shift Wink
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Start my crypto for better world
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
Your budget is so small. So, if you want to get a little profit, you can choose ETH. Its price has recovered over $300 after falling a few days ago.
Activity: 443
I will invest to bitcoin and also eth. I wanna hold both of for few month or year. I believe both of are profitable
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

As a my oponoin i would like to invest in BTC & ETH. Special you can see BTC has already rising day by day as well as on the other hand  Ethereum has brilliant future.
Activity: 42
Look at Confideal. In my opinion very good project with good team, with bounty campaign. https://icobench.com/ico/confideal
ICO has been estimated to 5.0. It puts it to TOP-8 projects listed there
Pages:
Jump to: