Pages:
Author

Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest? - page 49. (Read 125769 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 255
I checked the recommendations. Old members mostly advised to invest on bitcoin. And they were correct. Bitcoin was the best option for long time holding. But for short times or for trading like ping pong, altcoins were better choice  Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
500 USD is now a big amount of money for investment, I would suggest to invest it in Bitcoin, but Bitcoin now is really expensive. You can choose for many alternative coins like Ethereum and Litecoin.
Activity: 230
Merit: 101
Deeponion. Buy and join airdrop..
Or use half on stellarlumen or ripple Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

For now I would say that investing by buying as much bitcoin as possible. You can see it now, bitcoin prices continue to increase every time. We can fold 500USD into 1000USD very quickly. Trading bitcoin is a very careful job.

Investing all $500 to bitcoin is very safe but to quickly  fold 500USD into 1000USD you will need a long time because the price of bitcoin now is equivalent $5800 to your $500 become $1000 then the price of bitcoin equivalent $11,600 and i think this is just reach in 2019.
With $500 you should invest to altcoin like NEO, OmiseGO, Firstcoin, Waves that can bring to more many profit than bitcoin
Special you should research Firstcoin that seem bitcoinnect coin and increasing price very fast
Activity: 189
https://eloncity.io/
500 $ is nothing for huge marketcap coins. Get low marketcap coins from 100-200 list even 200-500 which you liked its project, roadmap, potential or etc. Or go directly to a solid ICO.
yes i think 500 usd is a small amount to start investment but in cheap coins or invest in some ico you can profit more than 1000 usd in one or two month .
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

nice nice, what about their bounty campaign? heard confi quite promising

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-confideal-official-bounty-campaign-ended-2214619 Please look here.
really good bounty
Activity: 539
BIB Exchange
If you have $500 now you can't buy BTC...  Grin I recommend some new coins to invest. Those are Storj, Kyber, Nexus, Civic,...
I will definately choose between Jibrel and Confideal - the last o ne. I've read about Confi here https://www.google.com/url?hl=ru&q=http://bitcoinist.com/confideal-new-fast-easy-way-create-sign-manage-smart-contracts-no-coding-needed/&source=gmail&ust=1506420677349000&usg=AFQjCNF0Fn1yKS7If365kn67MmfkmlPm-A

I'll choose is cause it has super simple interface, which doesn't require programmers skills while I'm not programmer, I'm a doctor  Grin Grin Grin

nice nice, what about their bounty campaign? heard confi quite promising
I will definately choose between Jibrel and Confideal - the last o ne. I've read about Confi here https://www.google.com/url?hl=ru&q=http://bitcoinist.com/confideal-new-fast-easy-way-create-sign-manage-smart-contracts-no-coding-needed/&source=gmail&ust=1506420677349000&usg=AFQjCNF0Fn1yKS7If365kn67MmfkmlPm-A

I'll choose is cause it has super simple interface, which doesn't require programmers skills while I'm not programmer, I'm a doctor  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
500 $ is nothing for huge marketcap coins. Get low marketcap coins from 100-200 list even 200-500 which you liked its project, roadmap, potential or etc. Or go directly to a solid ICO.
definitely i will invest in ico. As I read here - https://www.equities.com/news/wall-street-is-about-to-witness-disruption-on-a-phenomenal-level-with-blockchain , smart contracts and securities very needed innovations.
So i think that confideal will be a good choice
Activity: 8
If you're going for a high risk high reward setup.  Then you should check out the newer coins with solid teams and low market caps.  I usually check out coinmarket caps recently added every two days and see what kind of projects are available.
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
If you have $500 to invest, I would simply buy a basket of the top 5 cryptos on coinmarketcap, $100 each. Spread the risk a bit.
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
I hope you already invested your money in btc so that you got the free btc gold Smiley

Next fork is coming after a month.

What next fork is coming after a month? It's finished.
You want to go in with about 500$. If you are following the crypto world for some time, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum are pretty strong coin shound invest.

S2X fork is coming Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
This is matter of personal opinion. Reason are simple you will place safe on bitcoin cuz bitcoin is destined to rise you will have profit just for holding, and there is another option to put money in investment. What to place on some altcoin or ICO that is dilemma than most here are in, what is good and what can make you profit go boom.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
if i have 500 or more dollars than i will invest it with a full plan to get enough money from that like i will invest some of my money in bitcoin and some are in altcoins. In altcoin i will invest only in etherum and waves because these two are my favorite coins in all altcoins. i will buy some of altcoins and bitcoins also and hold them for a time when the rate of these coins increase from the present rate then i will start selling them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
I would invest in Waves and look to double my money before the new year!

By the way you mentioned new year , I remember bitcoin was pumping last year  At the end of December !! will be a pump for many Markets This time also ?
Activity: 39
I would invest in Waves and look to double my money before the new year!
Activity: 28
That is a very very small amount of money if you want to invest in cryptos, i would suggest one thousand at least. I am going to invest in some icos next week, i have $1k budget to diversify in a few ico's that i trust. I have read a lot about them and i am convinced that i want to invest some part of my money in there. Maybe they make a huge return in a near future, maybe not... Nobody can predict the market
You can start your investment with less than 100$. Anyway better is trading you can get more profit and get it faster.

Yes thats true i didn´t even invest in coins, because you can also earn them. Why not earn them instead of paying. I want to play it safely, but i did buy some coins after all xD.

I would invest now in bitcoin because that is the main coin and the best one for me.
Activity: 15
Take a look into ESPERS on novaexchange. Really cheap right now with a great potential. Wink They are doing an update November 1st!
Pages:
Jump to: