Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 117. (Read 12999 times)

copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 03:26:59 PM
I am disaponted as this result, during the trade I can not control my emotions because of when I see an altcoin price is goin to increase that time most of the time I want to purchase which make me loos further.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 03:23:34 PM
This thing don't happend only for you. I had 10000 xrp and  I sold them  6 months ago for $120 now the value is more than $20000. Also I lost the crypto opportunity.I am on bitcoin world from 3 years but the actual price of btc is too high.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 14, 2017, 03:12:20 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

I have the similar stories but with different coins. And I think, there are many people who has the identical experience out there. In crypto world, such story is very common. We won't be able to make the correct decision all the time!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 02:56:09 PM
This is crypto world, don't be hars on yourself, most people have similar stories.. Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 02:54:04 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

I think one of the biggest things to be a good trader is, accepting the all decisions' results. Good luck on your next transactions.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
December 14, 2017, 02:47:44 PM
It`s crypto-market, you must be confident in youself, if you want to SURVIVE in crypto, it`s really hard to HODL, i know. I think trading is not your business, try to accumulate coins
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 14, 2017, 02:36:54 PM
Yes, we all admit mistakes. Without defeats, there is no victory. The main thing is to believe in yourself and your capabilities. Recently I bought EMC2 for 2000 satoshi, then it subsided, but I still waited, I believed, then I sold I wanted to participate in ICO and literally three days later he grew up to 20,000 satoshi))) But I believe in my strength and move forward
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
December 14, 2017, 02:30:50 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

You need to learn from your mistakes instead of punish yourself.
Every trader is making mistakes like this. I personally made few just in last 10 days. But more important is your right moves to be more than your wrong moves, and to learn where you are making mistakes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
December 14, 2017, 02:28:19 PM

Thank for listening.

You are not alone, i also found myself stupid for being impatient because i sold some of my coins at a lower price when it dumped, now their price are almost 10x increase from the time that i sell it. One of those is xrp, i sell it for only .08$ each and now it is .80$ per xrp.
Activity: 392
December 14, 2017, 02:27:54 PM
Don't give up on yourself ,everyone makes mistake , we learn from them and move forward
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
December 14, 2017, 02:23:08 PM
Well done, this is market. Full of speculation, we cant know everything what happen in next second. Hope it will be my lecture for being patience and believe that gold chance will come
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 02:18:45 PM
This is very disappointing and happens to almost everyone who tries to buy low sell high. I don't know how we can be sure about low and high, some good traders should tell us the truth!!
yes really disappointing if you are not take patience on trading your coin cause for me this is what are the first thing to have for having atleast some patience yes hard to have that cause some people wanted to have earn money in a very short period of time but if you may apply that method of waiting you may have the profit that you wanted for , and also always put your risk in trading on taking the best and the coin that are having the potential for.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 02:10:32 PM
You need to be patient in order to earn money on the crypto currency. Without patience, you can only lose money by selling coins during a panic when the price goes down. I think that many newcomers admit such a mistake.

Activity: 630
December 14, 2017, 02:06:17 PM
Nothing new here, i'm sure almost everyone has lost by investing in a coin at the wrong time. Many like me are kicking themselves for not cashing out certain alts and joining the bitcoin train. if you swap them for fast rising coins then you will make up for those losses. Take a look at waves (don't buy without researching first!)
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
December 14, 2017, 11:32:35 AM

Thank for listening.

Yeah, you lost a money and a time. Thats really nasty.
But you got an experience of trades. Now you know when to sell and when to buy, you're more than a silly newbie.
Just imagine you've bought that experience, not lost money for nothing. It's a good investments in your future success.
Chi up, fellow!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 11:21:58 AM
It's natural that we get disappointed with ourselves at times.Human as we are, we are vurnerable to mistakes and errors. What's important is we learn from it. That is why we are disappointed with ourselves wheb we expect tio much of ourselves rather than keep ourselve be positive at all times.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 07:29:18 AM
First, you are not stupid! people are making bigger mistakes than this one. this is not math, this is trading- sometimes you win sometimes you lose, there is no right answer. best thing to do when trading crypto is never to dwell on "what I should have done".

AND PPL- THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NOT INVEST MORE THAN YOU HAVE TO LOSE.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
December 13, 2017, 03:09:46 PM
Just start small and try to know what's going on Smiley Later on you can use bigger amount of cash. Patience is the keyword.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 308
December 13, 2017, 02:03:59 PM
yeah, i know what do you feel now, because i was doing it too. but i think which important we dont lose main capital
Activity: 196
December 13, 2017, 02:53:42 PM

Thank for listening.

Don't blame yourself, it was a paid lesson, you got some experience.
Everyone made mistakes on trading, you can ask any trader, newbie or whale. Open any trading book — everyone did this, it's okay
Patience is a gold, especially in crypto.

Next time when you finger will move to sale button on market dump — think twice. Print your current lose amount on a paper and stick it on your monitor.
Jump to: