Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 120. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 13, 2017, 07:04:37 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

you are a channel trader, thats normal, you have chosen to do that.

what happened to you is basically what always happens to channel traders,
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
December 13, 2017, 06:55:44 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

The loss is happened due to your impatience,how can you expect that your investment will give huge profits from next day of you invest your investment need to be in long term to earn profits.
But still you have time to invest on crypto find a good coin for eg ETH is still undervalued maybe it will reach $5000 in the next year so make some investment now to get profits and be calm if the prices are down because it will recover soon.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Trying to be someone... someday
December 13, 2017, 06:49:09 AM
Well... we have all been there... either in real life or on the crypto market... mistakes will always be made, we are genetically coded this way  Grin
Whats important is not to loose your "cool" and always learn from your mistakes. The easiest way is to learn from others mistakes, but it quite does not feel the same as when you experience it on your own skin so the lesson is much more appreciated  Wink

I hope you soon recover your loses and the next time you write here will be a success story on how you turned a -50% into a 200% profit.... deal?  Grin
Activity: 140
December 13, 2017, 06:46:57 AM
Just make rules for yourself before you enter the trade.

Stop-loss: X
Take profit: X
Activity: 182
December 13, 2017, 06:45:14 AM
Patience is a virtue,in this high volatility market you need to be patient in all aspects,what i am doing if the alts bleed? i turn my pc off,take a bath,walk in the park or watch movie then comeback after the alts recover.You wont lose anything if your coin bleeds like hell you will only lose if you sell it when it dips hard.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 06:39:28 AM
Market is always right as the saying goes! I am yet to meet anybody who always get it right all the time. You win some and you lose some. It is good we have a place like bitcointalk where we can pour out our frustrations from our mistake and bad decision. 
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
December 13, 2017, 06:36:39 AM
I think that all of us have done some "stupid" stuff like this. My personall example is that i bought eth when it was 8 $ and sold at 17$ all of it. Then i bought ETC and sold it. Had some litecoin too, NEO and sold it with 14$ and much more.
But i dont regret it that much because over all i made profit from those coin, this being a non-holder stratedy. Now i changed this strategy and i want to increase my portofolio and become a holder.
I avoid thinking at the money i could`ve made from holding all my coins because this would make me sick. Instead i focus on the future and the gains that this crypto world can bring me.

your mind is buy and hold.
December 13, 2017, 06:35:36 AM
Found some parralels with my crypto history. Cheesy
can give me a advice?
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
December 13, 2017, 06:30:28 AM
I think that all of us have done some "stupid" stuff like this. My personall example is that i bought eth when it was 8 $ and sold at 17$ all of it. Then i bought ETC and sold it. Had some litecoin too, NEO and sold it with 14$ and much more.
But i dont regret it that much because over all i made profit from those coin, this being a non-holder stratedy. Now i changed this strategy and i want to increase my portofolio and become a holder.
I avoid thinking at the money i could`ve made from holding all my coins because this would make me sick. Instead i focus on the future and the gains that this crypto world can bring me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
December 13, 2017, 06:23:29 AM
Found some parralels with my crypto history. Cheesy
December 13, 2017, 06:20:24 AM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Pages:
Jump to: