Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 11. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 03, 2018, 05:13:58 PM
to keep on manage with the moderation  of price of market to collects as the spreads on reference to close of the running position and gains with nominals of returns with displacement as working on option with the market of exchange.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 05:11:19 PM
You should never stop believing in yourself. So you will lose strength and confidence in your future. Even if there are moments of grief. Do not give up and move forward.
Activity: 324
October 03, 2018, 05:05:25 PM
I think that you shouldn't be disappointed with yourself because all of us make mistakes and it is not possible to predict the outcome of all things. To my mind, it is better choose less risky ways to earn
Activity: 293
October 03, 2018, 05:02:09 PM
I think you shouldn't be very much disappointed because everyone can have bad and good times. It is difficult to predict anything in the crypto market. To my mind, it is better to keep coins
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 03, 2018, 04:55:08 PM
It is necessary to be disappointed not with yourself, but with the market, and especially Bitcoin. See what he does, this is very bad, now many are sitting in a very big minus and do not know what to do. Many have already sold their assets and recorded losses.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 04:52:37 PM
Yes moments and I've had some that were not sold in time , I think we all need more patience in this market , I've sold a little in the plus and switched to the coin and went there minus (
Activity: 210
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
October 03, 2018, 04:51:09 PM
It is inevitable not to be happy when the investments turn out to be wrong. And losing money is never pleasant.
But scolding is useless: the only useful thing is to evaluate the current situation and try to make money. That's all.
Activity: 882
September 28, 2018, 06:01:04 PM
Less worrying. Things happen. It's not the first time we've been here, so understand that if the market blushes, it will soar even higher.
Activity: 182
September 27, 2018, 08:39:53 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

As a person, who invested whole bunch of dead projects, I can say you that it is not the end of the world. Market will defenitely grow and one of ten projects will defenitely be successful. All you need is to find it. It may take time, but remember that giving up never was an option.
September 23, 2018, 06:25:55 PM
Yes I have a similar situation was, but what can you do now, you should wait more and then luck will come to you !
Activity: 280
September 23, 2018, 04:15:06 PM
i think most folks have experinced this.  invest on the number of cash that you just will forget. return in one year and see however it's big. however if you were happy to form 100 percent and oversubscribed the coin, ne'er recollect and regret as a result of the value has gone more up. within the initial place, you've got already created profit.
Activity: 142
September 23, 2018, 03:56:49 PM
In the crypto currency market, you can find profitable altcoins for investment. The price of these coins fell 10-15 times. I invest in such coins!
September 23, 2018, 02:10:21 PM
I think you don't have to blame your self all the time! Many people can do the same mistake as you did! But I think you should continue to invest and don't put your hands down! You will succeed in other time and will have your big profit!
Activity: 219
September 23, 2018, 12:45:48 PM
dont cry, you are an investor. And for the investor the most important quality in the market is to be able to wait. You have to buy a coin, and then wait for the price at which you are ready to sell and make money on it.
Activity: 294
September 23, 2018, 12:43:53 PM
We all learn by making mistakes, And only having gained experience, we will be able to make more informed decisions. The crypto currency market teaches us responsibility
Activity: 476
September 23, 2018, 12:35:38 PM
Do not be disappointed in yourself. Believing in yourself, this is the most powerful weapon. In any situation and kind of activity. After losing yourself once. You threaten to lose everything else.

Those guys that were not too greedy and sold their cryptocurrencies last December and January might feel like being the winners now. They managed to make much money. Now, they can invest it in the cryptos a
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 22, 2018, 10:47:49 PM
I'm very disappointed in myself right now because i will not sell my coins in that day when the prices hit in the market and until now the prices of my coins was continue falling down i was very disappointed with my self and my profit is gone on that day.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
September 22, 2018, 09:55:37 PM
Do not make mistakes is the one who does nothing. Do not be afraid to make mistakes, stumble and fall, most often the greatest reward comes from what most scares us. Maybe you will achieve everything you want, and maybe even more than you imagined. You can invest in various projects in small amounts. I THINK SO.
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 03:20:31 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
No one is perfect everyone makes mistake seeing your money dropping make you feel bad as an investors most of the time it also good to have patient.... It not easy to do that because sometimes you may end up loosing almost all but to make high profit holding is good.
Activity: 406
September 21, 2018, 03:00:27 PM
Do not omit the hands. People learn from their mistakes. You made unreasonable decisions, so in the future you will not. Do not give up, you have everything ahead of you
Pages:
Jump to: