Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 10. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
October 12, 2018, 04:17:25 PM
Be more kind to yourself. All that happens to us is only our experience, which will help us in the future. If you made some mistake right now and analyzed it, you will never let it happen again. It is better to make a mistake with a small Deposit.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
October 12, 2018, 08:30:00 AM
In fact , there are so many people with a history similar to yours, because of the impatience and thirst for big profits, people often unnecessarily do such things.
NH
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 07:49:21 PM
you know if everybody have same problem, but this experience make you strong when you holding some coin, make you feel calm if the market down (applies for good token or coin only) and im sure if expert ever do this one.
the fault, risk, is yours. you control and you take by yourself. but, the positive is you can see some opportunity
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 07:28:09 PM
I agree. Before you make any decision, namely to sell shares or, conversely, to buy, you need to analyze the market. Understand where the market will move on.
Activity: 308
October 10, 2018, 07:42:35 PM
Do not be disappointed , I had the same similar situation just need to forget and go ahead and earn , if you try every time you're lucky!
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
October 10, 2018, 07:35:04 PM
Be realistic. You didn't know it would happen or not.
If you knew the future, you would choose a steeper option for investing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 11:08:54 AM
You know, it is really great, that you are doing such mistakes now. You will learn from your mistakes and will be more careful in the future. You should also be more patient. Stay calm, it happened to every investor and I learned a lot of lessons from it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 08, 2018, 11:07:25 AM
Some of the things that piss me off about post like this is that everyone wants to take profit at the top and buy in at the bottom, which is not possible, in life you win some and lose some, so expecting to always ride the tide up and down is stupid. Now the market is down how many people are buyign the good tokens on exchanges that have their valued down some have lost 80% of their ICO price
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 08, 2018, 11:05:23 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

That's an isolated cases and that mistakes is common in cryptocurrency industry especially when you really take a risk but for you thats a good learning experience to be wise next time.
There is a next time to invest.
Ripple is a coin to not sell within a short time, you would need to not spend it to make some money on it.
Activity: 86
October 08, 2018, 11:01:09 AM
Of course not. Therefore we have problems on the whole head that there is no complex approach, there is no elementary materiel. everybody ran and I ran. And deal? And penetrate? And with professionals to communicate.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 05:55:19 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

That's an isolated cases and that mistakes is common in cryptocurrency industry especially when you really take a risk but for you thats a good learning experience to be wise next time.
Activity: 574
October 07, 2018, 05:50:31 PM
TS is right, sometimes you want to share with someone the situation. Most of those who invest their savings in cryptocurrencies understand that this is a high-risk investment. But the income here is more than a Bank Deposit.
I agree with you. You were right to say that we understand that we risk our money, as cryptocurrencies are associated with high risk. But I think that all the same, investing in cryptocurrencies gives more opportunities, at least it gave me more than I expected.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
October 07, 2018, 04:34:16 PM
Faith is a very important thing, hold, and then work, wait for the victory to come back. You will succeed in that way

Experience taught us lessons. Don't  be dissapointed to your actions look at the positive side that you have learn lessons that will help your future decisions. As looking in the future, have focus and believed that the situation will be more better in the future.
Activity: 70
October 07, 2018, 04:24:38 PM
There are always those who lost the battle. But losing the battle is not losing the war. Just do not be discouraged and gather the strength to go on and fight. Try a fresh start.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
October 07, 2018, 04:23:35 PM
It's just an experience. Evaluate it from a positive point of view. I think in the future you will find something that will bring you much more money than these investments. 
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
October 07, 2018, 04:15:49 PM
TS is right, sometimes you want to share with someone the situation. Most of those who invest their savings in cryptocurrencies understand that this is a high-risk investment. But the income here is more than a Bank Deposit.
Activity: 294
October 07, 2018, 04:07:10 PM
Dude, don't worry. Many have made similar mistakes. You just have to accept it and move on. Good luck!
Activity: 143
October 07, 2018, 04:03:07 PM
On any market it is impossible to make any hasty decisions. a sober view of things is necessary. Common sense and Analytics. Without the latter in the market, including cryptocurrencies, there is absolutely nothing to do.
Activity: 218
October 04, 2018, 01:43:13 PM
If you consider all your transactions only from a pessimistic point of view, you will not go so far. Analyze the chart, understand your mistakes. It's experience.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2018, 05:23:38 PM
to keep on manage with the moderation  of price of market to collects as the spreads on reference to close of the running position and gains with nominals of returns with displacement as working on option with the market of exchange.

Continuing is how this one should be done. As long as the hope is there then you could make something.
Pages:
Jump to: