Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 8. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 03:35:40 AM
I read a big article about 2000-2001. Threre were major crisis and shareholder lost up to 90% of their money during one single night, but they were still ok.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
The decisions you make yourself must be controlled. make lessons for a smarter future. it is very difficult to predict future market movements
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
November 11, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
Nothing needs to be regretted. The most important thing we can do now is learn from experience and try to do the best in the future. We don't need to blame ourselves too deeply. Indeed to be someone who is successful then we need a lot of experience and even experience of failure. I am very grateful to you for sharing your experience even though it was a bad experience because I could be deeper to study and be careful when playing crypto currencies. Indeed in playing this crypto currency, we must have a calm attitude and not be easily affected by the situation because it will only make us wrong in making decisions. We must be patient and do the analysis so that we are not wrong in taking the opportunity to buy and sell against our crypto currency coins.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
November 11, 2018, 01:49:41 PM
everyone will be happy when they stop associating happiness with money. Money is a very useful and important tool, but it is not happiness. As for the market here, everyone have to pay for their experience. I lost about 70% of my capital in the market, but I still believe in it
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 10, 2018, 02:48:13 PM
Do not be too self-indulgent, let's see it is a lesson learned for us to rise up, in the coming time the market will restore you patience, waiting for luck will come to you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 02:39:36 PM
The main thing to draw the right conclusions for yourself in the future not to make such mistakes. I recommend to take a break from transactions with cryptocurrency for a while. And don't worry everybody makes mistakes the important thing .
Activity: 392
November 10, 2018, 01:34:22 PM
Of course most people do not have the patience you do not have enough as I did not have enough if you buy just keep and do not sell !
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
November 10, 2018, 01:26:01 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

I think you are a brave person, a strong person and someone who is able to deal with the risks ahead. it is a good thing because you are not desperate to stop crypto
I just suggest that you don't rush into acting, try to think two three four even ten times before you sell. don't let you regret it again
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
November 10, 2018, 01:21:48 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
do not punosh ypurself that hard we all sometimes do stupid things but i thonk taht it is omay to do so as we are not robots
Activity: 353
November 10, 2018, 01:20:50 PM
I let myself down hundreds of times. Life teaches people a variety of experiences. Human learns by making mistakes makes life's boards and life difficult to progress like rough terrain. but today is a new day and I want to be happy. Everyone deserves to be happy.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 12:07:18 PM

Thank for listening.
this happens with many and that frustration even i have experienced it , but we should control frustration so that next trades dont get affected   
Activity: 238
November 10, 2018, 11:48:22 AM
Every person has had similar situations, understand this. You're not alone. Just someone who took away your money, this is the market mechanism.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 20, 2018, 07:24:00 AM
I think it's normal and everyone has the same story like you or even worse. Sometimes you just need to hold and do nothing with your investment but atleast you already gain profit from that coin.
Activity: 451
October 20, 2018, 07:03:51 AM
Don't be so disappointed! This decrease is for a while!
Holders will be rewarded and eventually all of us receive decent ROI, even higher than it used to be!
Activity: 121
October 20, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
Yes. Hasty decisions without proper consultation, often lead to the loss of major investments. So unfortunately, it was with me.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
October 19, 2018, 11:42:04 PM

Thank for listening.
There are some point on our lives that we can experience bad things but it also helps us to improve ourselves. You are not the only one who experienced something like this but they never feel hopeless. Just make sure that next time you make some decision think about what will happen in the future .
Activity: 644
October 19, 2018, 07:21:26 PM
First don't forget this bad experience when you are trading again.   And also don't give up for any reason. You lost your money in trading and comeback with more knowledge and moral. earn your lost money and make that profit more and more. Always don't trade with advice of anyone.
Activity: 518
October 19, 2018, 06:57:47 PM
Of course this is very sad, I have been very very less chances but I think if we try then we can earn well in the future, the main thing is not to give up!
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 19, 2018, 06:57:43 PM
Certainly. After all, you should not make hasty decisions not only in the crypto-currency market, but in any market. Even, buying, homemade pickles my grandmother on the market.
no need to regret what happened, for all that? all will only make you sad, anxious, all have felt angry feeling a failure too, from there get better, learn from failure to be successful
Activity: 81
October 19, 2018, 06:54:07 PM
In the case of stock trading delay, after the decision is also not worth it. You need to make the right decisions and think about them in advance. In the case of cryptocurrency negative for the nervous system is that it is traded around the clock.
Pages:
Jump to: