Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 9. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 131
October 18, 2018, 05:48:21 PM
Well, to make you feel better, a lot of us have made similar mistakes so you aren't alone.
In fact, I would say all crypto investors have bought and sold at the wrong times and regretted it.

For me, it was Omisego.
Because of my impatience and inexperience, I ended up losing 80% value of my assets because of foolish trades.

The only thing really, is to learn from mistakes.
The biggest mistake I made was that I didn't have a clear goal to guide me.
Of course, I generally wanted to get rich, but I never though exactly how much I wanted to earn and within what time frame.
Once I started making realistic goals, everything changed.

I now have reference points on when to sail and it is much more easier to manage the market.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 05:43:57 PM
I am not disappointed with myself. Yes, I made mistakes in the crypto market when I first came to the crypto exchange. But we all make mistakes. In fact, you do not need to blame yourself, but you have enough patience and calmness and hope in yourself.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 18, 2018, 07:27:24 AM
Sorry mate. It is hard to make such mistakes, but there is a good thing about it. You had a lesson, that you should never panic and always hodl your coins. Just believe in crypto and do not try to make any short profits, when you are going long term. Leave these coins and wait till ETC will cost 100 USD.
absolutely right, it is bad to make mistakes but by making mistakes we get valuable experience and lessons. experience is the best teacher. calm yourself and wait until the price is rising higher
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 07:06:16 AM
Sorry mate. It is hard to make such mistakes, but there is a good thing about it. You had a lesson, that you should never panic and always hodl your coins. Just believe in crypto and do not try to make any short profits, when you are going long term. Leave these coins and wait till ETC will cost 100 USD.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
October 13, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

I feel you. Mistakes are common. I also made a different stupid things like buying at high or selling at low then after a weeks it will rise and will continue rising. Its okey to do stupid thing ones but just make sure not to commit same mistake again. We must know how to learn from it.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 13, 2018, 09:17:01 AM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
We all have experience bad things like this ans take it as a lesson so we can be better. I know that you can make wise decision someday. Never feel hopeless and stop blaming yourself because it wont help to make the situation better.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 09:15:32 AM
I think what you have experienced will be a barometer for later so that you do not make a mistake the second time, so in my opinion the mistakes that you make will actually make you understand more about market price movements, keep on being passionate because failure is a most valuable lesson.
Agreed. Failures give you very good knowledge and they are fixed in your head. Thanks to this, you gain experience that will be invaluable.
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
October 13, 2018, 09:07:36 AM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Hey bro..  Dont be a panic seller.  I think you must learn more about trading,  about when the price is up and whether the price will continue to rise or will go down. And i think before you sell org buy you must ask the suggestion from people who have experience in trading (the true trader).
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 09:02:15 AM
different use with spares on risks as attaining table and collects as the shifts on difference that trader or investors to put on objective as focusing release of news on market and the developer to improve strength to exchange with request as beginning new position with the trading.
copper member
Activity: 70
October 13, 2018, 09:01:30 AM
That's one mistake I have made over time and then regret everything later on. I just wish I don't look at the market sometimes because it kills me before I die. On some days it's gives me hope, the next day all hope are lost and then I sell to wake up and see market is up again
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Mate i also feel what you feel because there are really times that we get panic because we were afraid to lose what we can't afford to.. but i think these experiences would serve as a lesson for all of us in this kind of business we must have a strong heart and be more confident to trust on bitcoin or alts most probably when you already made some research before you have invested.
Activity: 518
October 13, 2018, 08:51:10 AM
Of course it is very bad , but I think that you need to continue to invest and keep your tokens and then you can earn good money
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2018, 08:50:17 AM
I think what you have experienced will be a barometer for later so that you do not make a mistake the second time, so in my opinion the mistakes that you make will actually make you understand more about market price movements, keep on being passionate because failure is a most valuable lesson.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 13, 2018, 08:46:26 AM

Thank for listening.
do not feel disappointed and blame yourself, everything you have done is enough for the lesson, you can be better than now by being patient and not making decisions hastily, having to think first, and of course not to happen again
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
October 13, 2018, 08:40:59 AM
If you hadn't made that mistake now, you would have made it in the future. Maybe by in future you will be risking borrowed money, or your last money.
Activity: 11
October 12, 2018, 05:43:26 PM
This is so relevant to what I've experienced...
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 05:38:08 PM
Certainly. After all, you should not make hasty decisions not only in the crypto-currency market, but in any market. Even, buying, homemade pickles my grandmother on the market.
Activity: 350
October 12, 2018, 04:35:45 PM
Be more kind to yourself. All that happens to us is only our experience, which will help us in the future. If you made some mistake right now and analyzed it, you will never let it happen again. It is better to make a mistake with a small Deposit.
you say that analyzing the loss next time will not happen again. But cryptocurrency is a very big risk. That network lies then the hack exchange
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
October 12, 2018, 04:32:10 PM
Dont be disappointed with yourself. Just take it as an experience in our life. If all of the people know about that opportunity then there is no poor people in this world. I ever got scammed twice and ever get the same experience like you did too. But i just let it go and learn from them. So dont give up and keep your spirit ^^
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 12, 2018, 04:23:59 PM
It's just an experience. Evaluate it from a positive point of view. I think in the future you will find something that will bring you much more money than these investments. 

For a while I found myself in a similar situation and my friend gave me the same advice as you. That helped a little. I changed my attitude to the problem.
Pages:
Jump to: