Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 7. (Read 12999 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
November 13, 2018, 02:51:46 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
you are very honest with your story tanx for making me smile , think we almost all can see a little part of our self in it , think you still hold some , for better times
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 01:38:31 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Probably everyone had it, and who does not, then he was lucky, but so nervous can not be, everyone did something wrong as I would like, today you are disappointed in yourself, and tomorrow you can be proud of yourself, so it also happens more than once.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 12:28:22 PM
It is always happening if you want to gain short term profits. Just be more patient and you will be rewarded for holding your coins, when we will see the green market. This fall cannot last forever and the market will be great again.
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 12:10:59 PM
Stay positive because you can not change anything in the past but for sure you can work at your future. Learn from your mistakes and keep your head up
And that's why patience is very important in this. As you are being impatient, this will lead you to overthink. This will result you to panic cause what will come to your mind are those negative side of it. As you have committed a mistake, don't let that mistake brag you down instead let it be a lesson and make it a strength so that as if the same situation as where you have mistaken came again, you already know how to deal with it.
Activity: 406
November 13, 2018, 11:48:51 AM
Stay positive because you can not change anything in the past but for sure you can work at your future. Learn from your mistakes and keep your head up
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
November 13, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

Personally, I think that you need to approach everything wisely. You need to read all the information about the crypt to find out what the situation in the market. No need to succumb to emotions and all competent approach to business. And when everything is thoroughly read, then just get down to business. And if you just trade on emotions, you can merge everything to zero.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 13, 2018, 11:26:22 AM
im kinda relate this scenario of you mate! but i accepted my mistake moves with all my heart that my mistakes are giving strength to be a better next time. hurrying is not the answer, but waiting for the good time is must. 
Activity: 925
November 13, 2018, 11:11:09 AM
No one can anticipate the future and be able to stay calm when their money is lost in a short time, and especially for this market, no one can hold and hold patience. You just regret and blame yourself when everything has happened. As long as you don't lose everything, you will soon be more profitable than before, stop self-blame and try for the next time
Activity: 268
November 13, 2018, 11:08:04 AM
It is okay to hate yourself after making some serious mistakes, but you should direct your anger on your development and studying. Dont waste the time!
Activity: 616
November 13, 2018, 11:05:42 AM
Believe me, we are all unhappy with what is happening with us today, especially when we understand that earlier we could have done otherwise and our deposits would have been kept in a hundredfold amount and today we could just increase our deposits several times.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 11:01:27 AM
You have not correctly analyzed the situation, but the main thing from this event is to draw the right conclusions. The market is not predictable, and he does not forgive mistakes. If you decide to trade, then have patience.
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
Patience is a multiplication. The more patience you can bear, the better it will be, because patience never gets worse. You must be patient enough to work on the crypto site,because if you are not patience, you can not expect anything from here. Do not be frustrated by yourself,be confident in yourself,and be patient, work in the crypto site. You will surely find the best reward for your patience.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
November 13, 2018, 08:15:10 AM
The greatest disappointment to yourself is when you lose because you are afraid to risk. That is the life of people who don't want to stay out with their circumastances. You are afraid to fall down that is why you sell it immediately? Well, we are the same. I have a lot of coins which I sold fastly and turned to be gold few days when I sold them.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
November 13, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
there are alot of thing happening in the crypto market today and most especially I have always tell people that crypto market is not for babies or people who are not strong to make decision because crypto is all about taking bold step without looking back. Sometime you make big gain and sometime you result into big lost the most important thing is never to sell cheap and always trust in what you have in your portfolio even those rishest people in the world today make some hard decision.
Activity: 77
November 13, 2018, 08:04:40 AM
there are a lot of people like you and I can tell you that I myself also sold coins that grew very well the next day. This is the market cryptocurrency and nothing can be done about it

The Crypto market is unpredictable and no one knows what to do, we can only wait for the market to stabilize and rise high. You have to be more vigilant and careful in taking action, because each of your actions can be wrong if you do not think carefully. It's better to be calm and patient because with that you can make decisions correctly.
Activity: 457
November 13, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

Thank for listening.

emotions and hot had controlling ur thoughts. I have bought ETC somewhere on $15-16, now I am not really taking hype of Coinbase listing to my head. But i am still waiting for profits in ETC, this coin can perform well somewhere soon.
Activity: 196
November 13, 2018, 07:41:44 AM
there are a lot of people like you and I can tell you that I myself also sold coins that grew very well the next day. This is the market cryptocurrency and nothing can be done about it
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
November 13, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

Thank for listening.

The worst thing you can do is spending the rest of your life regreting for this. Just make the right consclusions, look for good options and move on, there is nothing you can do about past.
Activity: 255
November 13, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

Thank for listening.

At least you helped a significant amout of people by your story. They will stay more reasonable because of you. I think that it is worth the money.
Activity: 686
November 13, 2018, 04:54:34 AM
dont think about that much. always hold 10 to 20 good alts. then you will not miss those opportunities. earning huge amount in a week is very possible in crypto. also feeling of i lost huge amount of money also a common thing in crypto. lot more opportunities will come and go. if we can catch them then we can get huge profit.
Pages:
Jump to: