Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 45. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
July 03, 2018, 06:47:54 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Well, don't ever blame yourself anymore may be you have lacked of some good decision. Well, we do not know what will come tomorrow, we cannot determined it yet. Even I, and even the old people here they have faced such situations, they fall and the rise. What we need is that to keep going, keep striving, keep grinding, it is just a lesson so we should learn from our mistakes and move forward for us to progress.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 03, 2018, 06:35:42 PM
In the market, crypto currency needs to have a very strong patience. And never give way to panic. If you are an investor, then just wait for the price that suits you and then just sell it. Ability to wait is a very valuable skill.

Everybody knows that one must wait and keep calm but, as a matter of fact, few people can turn words into deeds + all people have their own interests and life situation. Some of them hope to gain fast money, but their expectations aren't met. The market punishes such people.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 07:36:17 AM
Don't be a disappointed. We all mistake many time but when one mistake can give the chance to be success. some time we have no need to sell the coins but we can't wait for increasing the price of coins and we sell all the coins and after some time the price of coins increase then we are very dissapointed.
Activity: 97
July 03, 2018, 05:29:16 AM
Dont be mean to yourself. Each of us experienced it. Some of us due to panic, we cant think wisely so we end up like that. But this is your always put in your mind. Why do you buy? Means, you have a goal or objective, so stay focus on that .
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
July 02, 2018, 04:20:55 PM
In the market, crypto currency needs to have a very strong patience. And never give way to panic. If you are an investor, then just wait for the price that suits you and then just sell it. Ability to wait is a very valuable skill.

Look what happens with bitcoin - I'm sure that it stopped its fall, which means that thousands of people who have altcoins and an ethereum - can get a chance.
Activity: 112
July 02, 2018, 04:13:55 PM
Reminds me of when I started mining in 2009 and gave up on it after 2 days. Mistakes like these are meant to be a guide to future profits and success; no worries.
Well that was a mistake.  Shocked
If i only knew about crypto back then..
Activity: 82
July 02, 2018, 07:11:26 AM
Yes, when you buy cryptocurrencies, if you spend a lot of time every day thinking about buying and selling you've already lost, I've thought about it and I've asked a lot of people when they buy tokens at the price they think is appropriate. Keep it up, wait for the correct actual and suitable price for sale, not your wrong way of doing things like this
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 07:09:35 AM
I think that's a normal thing, in the crypto world all unpredictable. You are inexperienced, all of us make mistakes. if you have made a decision, what has happened does not matter, there are still many opportunities.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
July 02, 2018, 07:06:35 AM
Reminds me of when I started mining in 2009 and gave up on it after 2 days. Mistakes like these are meant to be a guide to future profits and success; no worries.
Activity: 81
July 02, 2018, 07:03:09 AM
The moral lesson is don't daytrade or short-term trade. Even if you are tempted to sell, sell just a portion because it can only go just two ways which is go up again or go down. Most of veteran traders do that and that always work and I always follow.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 09:02:42 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
Perhaps this is a mistake everyone will experience, and this is a hint that psychology is a key factor in becoming a trader.
Activity: 94
July 01, 2018, 07:01:33 AM
Well, you really don't have to blame yourself for we all do not know when will the eTH have the higher value that we want. There sre really instances like this so, you don't have to worry. Do not call yourself stupid cause you're not. Time will come at the right time, and you have to wait for it patiently.
Activity: 101
June 30, 2018, 02:30:29 PM
Everybody there was in such situation. Cheer up, buddy,everything will be nice, it can't be in other way!
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 02:26:21 PM
I also experienced the same thing, as it felt. even worse, I ran out of all my money. but do not continue to be sad about it, it can also be a lesson for us to not be greedy in the future and make us go ahead and succeed in the future. keep learn and learn and dont be greedy again. just that
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 02:23:59 PM
Do not hurry with the sale or purchase. In each case, you need to carefully analyze the situation on the market, the potential of a specific coin, and only then make a final decision.
Activity: 122
June 30, 2018, 11:17:56 AM
My biggest disappointment with myself is not investing in cryptocurrencies in the encryption market last year. This made me not get a lot. And I also made mistakes in the operation of the encryption market because I didn't have enough patience. After I sold it, its price went up a lot.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 11:11:40 AM
I am sure that every cryptotrader or investor knows that feeling of dissapointment.Sometimes we do wrong moves and lose some money,it is ok,don't get depressed,just learn this lesson and keep on moving.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 30, 2018, 11:03:48 AM
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 30, 2018, 11:01:03 AM
It is normal when an inexperienced person loses money.  The main thing is not to stop developing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 10:54:55 AM
Don't be so down on yourself. We all make mistakes. I myself have lost a lot of money when just started trading cryptocurrency. But instead of profit, I got a very good experience and now sometimes I get to trade in profit. Do not worry I hope that you too will succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: