Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 57. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 05:15:02 AM
Judging by what you wrote, you are an investor. And for the investor the most important quality in the market is to be able to wait.
Activity: 95
May 29, 2018, 10:05:01 PM
All traders experience this kind of stupidity before they become profesional. It is kind of a normal scenario for those beginners in the field of trading. Mistakes happen sometimes for a reason and a medium for succes in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 09:22:51 PM
Feeling upset is perfecly normal, sometimes we made a decisions that we regret afterwards. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, but there will be many other opportunities to earn money. Always learn and try over and over without stop and I am sure that you can increase the experience and get profit in the future.
Activity: 181
May 29, 2018, 05:20:27 PM
I'm sure everyone had these problems. it is necessary to study the market better and get new knowledge.
Activity: 54
May 29, 2018, 05:18:32 PM
No one is right or wrong when it comes to  trading especially currency or crypto deal trade. Truly, one can predict but does that mean the prediction will be right?

The only thing is, for anyone in this market, patience and a close monitoring are needed and definitely needs to be studied well.

It's a mistake you will learn a lot from and such will never repeat itself again...

You just have to stand right for other investments if you will be in any.
Activity: 126
May 28, 2018, 07:09:25 AM
Being upset with ourselves is normal sometimes because of the mistakes we make and it cause us pain.we feel that we should punish our own body sometimes but this is not the best.we only need to know that humans have mistakes because of our nature.We are naturally vulnerable but we only need to learn from our mistakes,forgive ourselves and move on.
Activity: 72
May 28, 2018, 06:59:54 AM
Time will come that you will go question yourself but always remember things happen for a reason and there will always be an equivalent advantage in every adversity.
Activity: 336
May 28, 2018, 06:44:02 AM
I do understand your feelings,I have made so many similar mistakes too,I am even afraid to count how much money I have lost because of my stupid actions.But we must leave it behind and move forward.
Activity: 107
May 28, 2018, 06:43:27 AM
Yes everyone has encountered it, so don't worry, it's an experience! Now is definitely not the time to sell coins in such a difficult time
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 06:41:12 AM
As Warren Buffet famously said,"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient". So my friend my advise to you would be buy some alts that have tanked and have been around for a long time and you should be able to make good profits. Look at waves btw.
But few people hold coins long, they do not have enough patience, they fear when the market drops. Me too, sometimes I decide to hold my coin for a long time but I can not do it, because I fear that altcoin prices will fall forever. That's my weakness, and many people get it.
Activity: 187
May 28, 2018, 06:40:00 AM
In my opinion money must be invested in various currencies. This will ensure that losses on the cryptocurrency market would not be catastrophic. I would still invest in other currencies.
Activity: 133
May 28, 2018, 06:36:42 AM
I read your content. Maybe I know your situation. I don't know if my judgment is correct or not. First of all, I think you should be a big capital investment. If the proportion of funds exceeds 70%, the general situation is not very good psychological quality. After all, suffer too much pressure. But I don't think you need to let yourself down. Everything is normal in this cryptocurrency. So, positive and optimistic. Grab the next opportunity. After all, time is ruthless, but life is feeling.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 06:26:07 AM
This is not your story every 2nd crytpo traders has faced or facing same situation, don't disappoint take risk and buy some good coins and hold for good time and never sell it in dip.
Activity: 19
May 28, 2018, 06:23:05 AM
 You should learn by that mistake nextime dont sell you coins in a lower price your losing only if you hold it even it take a year then you earn profit already
Activity: 197
May 27, 2018, 07:11:04 PM
That was typical just when you are doing exchanging yet for your situation I see you get freeze when you see the cost is going down. You ought to learn by that oversight nextime dont offer you coins in a lower value your losing just in the event that you hold it even it take a year then you gain benefit as of now. Long haul is the best at all that is the way I learn as well.
Activity: 81
May 27, 2018, 07:04:59 PM
Don't be discouraged by failures, as it will leave the lessons that lead to success
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
May 27, 2018, 07:02:23 PM
There's nobody that never do a mistake
You can learn something from your mistake
If i'm in the same situation with you i don't trade all of my coin
because we can't really predict what will happen on the market
So don't give up. You have to learn more from your mistake to do better soon
Activity: 308
May 22, 2018, 08:43:11 PM
Let me say as human we are bund to make mistakes which is a part of us so no matter how big it is there is still lots of chances to make up for what is lost and learn to be patient and have faith.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
May 22, 2018, 01:11:34 PM
We can not predict for hundred percent what will be the situation on the market and what will happen tomorrow.Making mistakes in trading is normal. You should not reproach yourself so much. Keep trying, make this a new lesson for better soon.
Activity: 112
May 22, 2018, 07:52:34 AM
You always need to embrace patience in this industry. You need to make good research to invest in coins that has good long term potential and always hold the coins even when its dipping.
Pages:
Jump to: