Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 54. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Araw ICO
June 13, 2018, 09:02:52 AM
Everyone has a mistake in life. Do not be afraid of this. You must continue to work and earn a lot of money from you all will turn out
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 08:57:21 AM
I am very concerned about what happened to you. May God replace your fortune with greater. There is no point in your regret. What you need to do now is improve yourself learn from reality. You can be smarter again to analyze the market conditions after you experience the bad thing. Indeed the main key is patience. Without patience then you will be swayed by market conditions. It causes you to make the wrong decision. I am sure if you are patient then it will be beautiful in time. But I am very happy to hear your story because I can also learn from what you experience.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
June 13, 2018, 08:49:18 AM
Do not worry about that, I think it is a very common behavior when you start trader crypto and it happens to all of us since the crypto market moves very fast and the price can go from 0.1usd to 1usd in less than one minute so don't feel bad about that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 08:45:15 AM
That is what called "PATIENCE is a virtue" and it should be applied especially in trading. Panic selling can bring you down and make you a loser.
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 02:34:23 AM
Everyone here certainly does a thing which they regret. Just like me, im very disappointed for doing a panic selling when the market plummeted as at last year. I lost my calm and my mind didnt decide well. It resulted to a panic selling. Im very sad that it happened but as long as you learned from your previous mistake you are still okay. Lets move on and remember the lesson from your mistakes.
Activity: 84
June 13, 2018, 02:19:02 AM
There are situations in our life when we are really very unhappy with ourselves, in general, I can say the same thing about myself, because recently my actions are not considered at all, it is most likely simply done automatically.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 01:48:28 AM
This is normal. We can tell anything by looking at the past, history. But when the things happen in real time it will not be so easy to take decisions.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 01:10:58 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Don’t criticized yourself too much. Study the market, learn more and more. Telling the truth experience is very important feature for cryptocurrency business. But even if you are professional there are could be some unpredictable situations.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 12, 2018, 07:52:19 AM
That doesn't make you a failure, seat up and re strategize..
You will recover all.

if he learns from that mistake, he might recover. If he doesn't he won't. So it's not a sure thing he would recover, but acknowledgeing it is giving him a good chance to learn
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 07:42:45 AM
Your experience made me feel doubtful if ever its my turn to buy eth someday. But we are here to take a little bit risks. Thanks for sharing your experience, it will make us what to do next time and how to manage yourself to wait.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 07:37:14 AM
As ive always told in my friends that if you guys have a token. Just be patience in holding. Because we cany predict the value. But if have strategy in holding we can know how long we hold and we sell.
Activity: 84
June 12, 2018, 07:26:34 AM
That doesn't make you a failure, seat up and re strategize..
You will recover all.
Activity: 154
June 12, 2018, 01:53:29 AM
This seems to be one part of life in this field. Even long-term investors are also experiencing. I think there's no need to regret it, because everyone has it. However we have to make decisions, and sometimes we are not always right.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 04:37:31 AM
I also been make the same mistake like yours, price action of crypto is unpredictable. And to avoid this case actually is much better to sell the coin by split the amount, for example split it in to 3 different take profit price level, like first take profit in 25%, second one by 50% and third one by 75%. By using this strategies we will not miss bigger profit when price bull run or the price just going up by 25% only.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 04:30:06 AM
Everyone has experienced it. I think something like this will continue to exist. But not too long to regret it. I tried to forget it before taking the next Altcoin.
Activity: 75
June 10, 2018, 10:29:53 AM
The encryption market is like this, you can never guess how much your tokens can change in one day. I have experienced this kind of experience, but you should not be frustrated. You should take heart and continue to look for good. Token!
Activity: 168
June 10, 2018, 04:18:20 AM
Nothing to do. It's just like putting off buying before the price becomes a rocket. Something like this will continue our experience. Probably a long-term investment advantage is not going to be too often experienced things like this. But we have to manage the portfolio, and as long as we benefit from others, this is not a big deal.
Activity: 280
June 10, 2018, 03:58:25 AM
I can feel it. Indeed when we buy coins, then keep holding it when the price goes down, it feels like winning when the price can come back like when we bought it. But of course we got lessons from him. However this is the choice of a trader.
Activity: 98
June 10, 2018, 12:32:27 AM
I suppose that you have learnt a big lesson from that now. For me, if I want to prosper long term, I have to work on strategies that keep my head cool, and stop myself from burning out or making stupid calls. I never believed in meditation before I got into crypto, as I thought it was some kind of culty, new age rubbish, but now I do some basic ten minutes exercises every day to keep my mind focused and under conrol better.
Activity: 381
June 09, 2018, 11:08:52 PM
as far as i know nobody can predict market rate, the key is only patience and do believe with token or coin that you hold, never make the same mistake again, two time is enough for lesson right.
Pages:
Jump to: