Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 56. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 09:54:16 PM
Patience is also necessary in crypto investing but of course it's easier said than done. Use your disappointment to fuel your drive to keep on moving forward

Its part of traders life, lossing money sometimes happen for a reason. Take it as a learning that next time you will not rush things ahead. You can get back those money soon because of that experience, it made you become a wiser trader now. Experience is the best teacher as always. Good day.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
June 07, 2018, 09:38:14 PM
Patience is also necessary in crypto investing but of course it's easier said than done. Use your disappointment to fuel your drive to keep on moving forward
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 03, 2018, 11:58:39 AM
Market is always right as the saying goes! I am yet to meet anybody who always get it right all the time. You win some and you lose some. It is good we have a place like bitcointalk where we can pour out our frustrations from our mistake and bad decision. 

Because it is impossible to predict on how will the market moves because cryptocurrency tends to become very volatile. Though we may see some patterns in the market charts I find it still unreliable and has a lot of factors that can affect it outside our boundaries and sometimes common sense.
Activity: 658
Merit: 20
June 03, 2018, 11:56:19 AM
everyone who trades will surely experience a "sell panic" because they don't know who the team is working on the coin, but for people who hold and join the telegram will know all the information. this is an experience and no need to regret what has been missed
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 11:48:19 AM
Do not be discouraged friends. You should be happy. Haven't you already had a profit? Why should I be so flustered? Is it not far from insisting? Your state of mind is bad.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
June 03, 2018, 11:44:16 AM
Thats why you need to follow the HODL startegy. It will bring peace and patience in you. What you are suffering from is panic selling disease. You should invest in a coin with strong fundamentals and a good dev team and forget about the coin for some time. Only check the price once in a while.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 11:37:21 AM
Impatience and emotional trades are just mistakes almost every trader has made at one point of their trading career but it's not the end of the world. Just learn from this experience of yours and improve next time. How to deal with such scenarios is when XRP  went below your previous buy order, top your bag at intervals and wait it out. Don't be in a haste to sell at a loss instead hodl for a little while longer. All the best next time.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 11:24:49 AM
The thing is that sometimes we all make these mistakes no matter how long we have been in the market or how much we understand the market prices. The truth remains that there is no way for any of us to tell if the price of a coin will keep going up or not so we often sell when we see that we have made little profits so we don't end up watching the price fall down again. Don't beat yourself over it, happens to the best of us
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
June 02, 2018, 07:05:55 PM
I think all of the traders have made some bad decisions in their early times in crypto. In my opinion, the best thing to do is just taking lessons from the past experiences and being more stronger.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
June 02, 2018, 02:48:05 PM
why my posts deleted by the mods ? I have no idea about it  Huh
This is normal that some of your post may deleted but accept it cause sometimes we may have some fault of it that we have some wrong so that is why just accept it and go again.
Activity: 280
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 02, 2018, 02:39:39 PM
The market can make norman person a therapist's client. it's often brutal. Don't put more than you can afford to lose. One should constantly learn, swallow loses and take this cruel look in a mirror.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 07:39:43 AM
why my posts deleted by the mods ? I have no idea about it  Huh
Activity: 6
June 02, 2018, 07:39:05 AM
Every new trader makes a lot of mistakes. You should not regret the loss of profit, you should rejoice at the successes that have already been achieved. When you have more experience you will be able to feel the market and get the most out of it. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
June 01, 2018, 08:50:45 AM
Then each of us has a similar story. Such situations can not be avoided, they are done by everyone, just someone who studies them and goes further.
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 08:47:33 AM
You should be because that is a way to realize your mistake and its a lesson to not do it those things again. It makes you wiser and be good in decision making the next time you have your trading and holding. Now is a good time to buy those coins back since its price is very low and expect and wait for it to rise up again.
Activity: 81
June 01, 2018, 05:24:15 AM
That's all. Absolutely everyone suffered defeats and losses. This cannot be avoided. Personally, I have 3 years investment more than 10 times failed. The most important thing is to take the situation into your own hands and move on. Not having filled a lump not to achieve the desired result.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 31, 2018, 05:42:54 AM
Yes, it is clear that you are currently a lossy person. Losses do affect the mindset. But in the field of cryptocurrency. You continue to hold it now, and you have a chance to stop. If you sell your currency. Your loss is inevitable. The mentality must be better. You can see the lights.
Activity: 149
May 31, 2018, 05:32:13 AM
We all make certain mistakes at some point in our lives, some very silly we even wonder how we made them, but its not our fault as most of the decisions are make out of anticipation while others are purely newbie mistakes, we may never know when the prices of a coin will rise or when it falls That's now the past and there are a number of opportunities coming ahead hope you will  e a little patient next time.
Activity: 560
May 31, 2018, 05:21:10 AM
Honestly,I made so many similar mistakes with my coins in the last year.But nowdays I dont sell cheap my crypto .I am waiting for the next huge pump to sell them as high as possible.
Activity: 56
May 31, 2018, 05:18:43 AM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
In trading the coin in the world of cryptocurrency we should be the coin holders to be patient if you want to get a profit. Because this is not an instant must have the right strategy in determining a certain price in cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: