Pages:
Author

Topic: I'm very disappointed with myself. - page 58. (Read 12999 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 07:24:11 AM
in the world there is no 1 person who is associated with financial investments, and who was not mistaken. everyone makes mistakes that's fine. the most important thing to draw conclusions from their mistakes. to prevent them in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
May 19, 2018, 07:41:02 PM
it's a gamble sometimes we think we calculate everything right
we willn't have the chance I just want to tell you to keep going
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 07:27:56 PM
I'm extremely depressed about my impatience and persistence.
I'm a stupid man. Fuck myself.
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

This is my mistake, definitely like that. I can't blame anyone.
I told myself, "The market is still there. Nothing to hurry"
I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.

Continue your trading skills and you will earn more. The history is your guide to leave again at the right place with regards to your investment. For sure you will never do it again, same with me,  i will never go back again from my mistakes in trading.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 07:14:20 PM
Do not regret and do not envy about the profits that have not received. Among us there are many who lost profits. In the future, carefully study the market and take your time.
Activity: 130
Transparent and honest gambling platform TRUEPLAY
May 19, 2018, 04:57:20 PM
for a beginner, this is absolutely normal.just do not worry about it and do not think that you have done something wrong,it is normal in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 322
May 19, 2018, 03:28:30 PM
the fall and rise of the rate is absolutely normal in the world of cryptocurrencies, I think that it is not necessary to worry about it at all
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 05:20:40 AM
The story of my life, hold on brother I'm with you, how often I sold much sooner or later than necessary...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 05:09:39 AM
What you have experienced should have taught you the essence of being patient. Now, move on and never do the same mistake again. It's all up to you now if you're going to take the same steps or if you're going to try another for different opportunities.
Activity: 95
May 18, 2018, 12:14:12 PM
There are many such stories, I had a similar situation with bitcoin. Just let it go, don't blame yourself, work on, just draw conclusions from your mistakes.
Activity: 122
May 18, 2018, 12:01:01 PM
I am sure, we all do same stupid mistakes several times. When the prices of coins increase, we sell our all savings.But, when the prices go up much more, we feel remorse. The reason of this is that we can't forecast the future.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
May 18, 2018, 06:22:42 AM
Don't regret about things you can't change. Better try to improve yourself in the future, and become better.
Activity: 223
May 18, 2018, 06:10:47 AM
IF your new in to cryptocurrencies and traading it will happen somtimes! Don't be too hard on yourself, if you learned form your own mistake, we all know how quickly, sometimes slowly the market condition just when you think it good price you jump on it right away only to find that there's even better price coming up..next time don't rush on selling all you have, determine which to sell, hold it still, feel it and look for a sense of timing so that you will end up crying and losing all your coin.
Activity: 16
May 18, 2018, 06:08:09 AM
we all make mistake in our life. I alao have some regrets on not holding on ETH and Bitcoin and sell it early. But I have a reason for selling it so I didn't get that much frustration. I really need money that time for hospital bills so I decided to sell it. Now I still earn cryptocurrency by tradings and some bounties.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
May 17, 2018, 07:14:54 PM
I bought the ETC when its price was 15$, i kept it for three months, including when it down at 9$, I still don't sell, because i believe it. And when ETC rise to 15$. I sold everything and waited it down $ 13 to buy more. But, fuck myself, the next day it rise to fucking 30$, Are you kidding me?
I bought 5000 XRP from May, i still believe it, I bought more yesterday, I bought when its price was 0,00001610sts, and when it down 0,00001558, i afraid BTC up, XRP down. So i sold everything. And... This morning I woke up with a sense of chest not say words.

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
The movement of the market happens so fast and difficult in prediction. I think almost everyone has experienced what you experience it, holding and selling, you win some and also lose some.I think I am part of the consequences if we do buy, hold and sell.
Failure is always a lesson for traders. Why do we give up when we fail? The difference between the successful person and the loser is different in perseverance and rise after each failure. A successful person is someone who can accept defeat in the past and work for a better future. But the loser forever fails if the past is buried in misery.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 17, 2018, 12:48:09 AM
We all make mistakes. The important thing is to learn the lesson and move forward. No use crying over spilled milk. I also lost a lot of money when I started out because I thought that I could short the coins I had. I sold them all and waited for the price to drop so I can re-buy, but the price shot up and kept shooting up. I had to re-buy at a much higher price, then the price dropped again Smiley Being patient is half the battle in this crypto world.
Activity: 238
May 17, 2018, 12:26:32 AM
Don't be sad, everything will be fine. This is just a mistake. There are many opportunities for the cryptocurrency market. You may only need one correct judgment to make up for all your losses. And have the opportunity to earn more money.
Activity: 434
May 17, 2018, 12:19:09 AM
I have encountered many situations like this myself. I can't do it psychologically. I need courage and determination to buy and sell cryptocurrencies, and luck is also very important. I can't ruin my thinking for the sake of a momentary mistake. I have to look long-term! The future will be better!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 11:54:13 PM

I don't complain, i post here just relieve stress. I didn't  tell anyone about this, including my wife.
Thank for listening.
I feel sad after reading all your stories on this thread. I really can not imagine if this position is in me. Surely I will be very stressed and constantly blame myself. I know this is the biggest mistake you've made in crypto. You do something like this because you have not fully believed in crypto. But whatever has happened you should not be sad and regretfully protracted. Everything you experience should be the most valuable experience in your life. No single human being ever made a fatal mistake. You have to rise up and be more excited to be a better person and not to repeat such an event again.
Activity: 104
May 16, 2018, 11:13:16 PM
Oh, guy, Be optimistic,  there is no failure, just feedback. And if you learned something precious, actually it's a success.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
May 16, 2018, 01:24:23 AM
Don't be disappointed. Just learn from it.
We learn from experience even that was a good or bad happens to us.
Be strong.
Always seek that all happens have a purpose Smiley
We are all mistaken, no one is perfect

It's good that the author took off his stress with the help of his post and I hope that he learned a lesson from his mistakes
Pages:
Jump to: