Pages:
Author

Topic: [IMPORTANT UPDATE]: C | 15 BITCOINS TO SHARE [Bounty Thread] - page 2. (Read 82011 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
what's going on ,have somebody receive bounty from dev?
there is no DEV. you just have been played by doing somestuff for free Wink
next time you should learn more if you want to contribute bounty project.
not only money you will get for it but everything to make sure you will get your reward
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

Yeah, don't worry everybody recieved a big O, and a huge shameful experience for users and especially the OP.
Afaik, the OP didn't get a big earning...

Yup this was like the biggest waste of time for the biggest failed attempt to scam. It was my first and probably last ICO bounty participation since 99% of ICOs are actually scams, as I came to realize.

@Ehrhc, Thanks for wasting my exam studying time during my final exams d**kface. I could have easily gotten A's instead of B's and a C. I hope you are happy with your stolen $50 or whatever worth of crypto. I hope you rot in whatever hellhole you are in, and learn some English in the meantime, so you can understand my insults to you!
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065
✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

Yeah, don't worry everybody recieved a big O, and a huge shameful experience for users and especially the OP.
Afaik, the OP didn't get a big earning...
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
You need a regulator to conduct a bounty, from such fraudsters protection.
That would transfer to the regulator the amount intended for bounty participants.
Then there will not be similar projects from rogues.
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
bit.ly/Coins4Hash
I've actually had a couple dreams that we got paid in the middle of the night Cheesy Then I have a good chuckle at myself when I wake up and remember that we're never getting paid.

That would be a great thing if that dream came true... This campaign was too good to be true. Let it be a learning lesson to all of us - look on the bright side and this is what you can see. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I've actually had a couple dreams that we got paid in the middle of the night Cheesy Then I have a good chuckle at myself when I wake up and remember that we're never getting paid.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Damn,, i also got scammed here,, may be its right "i should use brain before join something" Grin. Lucky me not invest in this one just waste my time to work for bounty, So wake up and try to join another project. Just patient, "God never sleep".

I also feel the same way too, i should have known better than allowing a cheap scammer to deceive me to believe he will actually pay us performing a task for a nameless project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
Damn,, i also got scammed here,, may be its right "i should use brain before join something" Grin. Lucky me not invest in this one just waste my time to work for bounty, So wake up and try to join another project. Just patient, "God never sleep".
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Be positive man... We don't need negativism here! C is as real as the air we breathe. So stay positive with us and benefit, or doubt and lose out... Some people mock me for defending this project, but they'll come and celebrate my new Lambo from C.... That's for sure... No going back!

that was the saddest/ most delusional comment ive ever seen in my time on this forum
thanks for the laugh Cheesy

You can continue laughing... At the end. I'll call you to come and wash my Lambo from C!

hows your lambo treating you  Cheesy

still wondering how that lambo is going?Huh? can i please stilll wash it HAHAHAHA
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
no good news? no one got paid??? lets just moved on and find another worthy project best of luck dev of c and his team Sad
this OP lie to us.most of bounty campaign participants feel annoyed.but it's ok this can be our experienced to more selective when joining bounty campaign.
already told you before but you all did not listen.
you guys is being played with that trash user Grin Grin
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
and this bounty really scam  Undecided Undecided
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
no good news? no one got paid??? lets just moved on and find another worthy project best of luck dev of c and his team Sad
this OP lie to us.most of bounty campaign participants feel annoyed.but it's ok this can be our experienced to more selective when joining bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
As of this moment any un updated work/post will not be calculated.
If you update, we will not add it to first payment, or second one.
If you post your old work into the new bounty it will not be calculated.
WE GAVE EVERYONE 8 HOURS PAST DEADLINE.

good news, hopefully with this all will be open for this C project in the future. You guys are out of the box  Smiley

Username : rolings
Profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rolings-905623
Language : korea
translation korea ANN + BOUNTY : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-2578336

BTC Address: 1GkDqwqR4k7xEsdZXsYNPKVM2w69MMiUH6

Someone trying to join an ended scammy campaign... Can anyone give this guy a cookie?  Undecided
A nice idiotic and a shit scam. I wonder if it is planned like that from the beginning since it looks too stupid and dump.
My best wishes for men that falled in this scam including my brother Grin hope you will get paid boys (0.000000001%) - Mt.GOx -

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
As of this moment any un updated work/post will not be calculated.
If you update, we will not add it to first payment, or second one.
If you post your old work into the new bounty it will not be calculated.
WE GAVE EVERYONE 8 HOURS PAST DEADLINE.

good news, hopefully with this all will be open for this C project in the future. You guys are out of the box  Smiley

Username : rolings
Profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rolings-905623
Language : korea
translation korea ANN + BOUNTY : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/c-2578336

BTC Address: 1GkDqwqR4k7xEsdZXsYNPKVM2w69MMiUH6
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
topic is scam, scamer ban
I have lost time with it
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
what ajoke of a project.  yes he successfully got a lot of free pr and publicity and built up a considerable amount of hype all around what?  to prove that you can build up hype and Con the people into working for free?  congratulations, you're a good scammer, next!

Smiley What a joke to see cryptorainbow warrior account been hack... I mean this can happen, but you have to prevent it to fast get it back, look like he didn't do it, right?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
Well, this was my first bounty and I was a newbie when i joined, there were not so many bounties for newbies that time and I gave it a try, well it was disappointing, but I learns a valuable lesson, now I read more before I joint any anything.
Pages:
Jump to: