Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 6. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 62
It's just amazing how many people are totally ignorant to coin supply and emission. For long term it's one of the most fundamental aspects to take into account.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I still believe in Bitcoin will still be the most important coin of all. Bitcoin price will be higher in 2020 although anything can happen and even a new coin released in 2018 can become the number one on the market
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Seems like you are putting Bitcoin in the first place. I am sure the amount of supply is a major factor of the Bitcoin price. But when compared to its market capitalization, I think for 2020, Bitcoin will still be higher than Ethereum.
Activity: 210
yes i think.
because we know the value of bitcoin or ETH will increase gradually because we know that the rising cost of money increases the value of the token too. now it's coming in 2020 for the better to get BITCOINTALK to expand. the project will also increase and will also join a bounty
Activity: 126
For me , I think it's ETH
Activity: 266
for me.
all tokens will increase little by little because the crypto currency is better known. note all 2018 the amount of BITCOINTALK.ORG knows that they have already been discovered. More to invest in mining to engage in bounty,
Activity: 126
I think still Bitcoin because it's impossible to beat bitcoin marketcap which 2x etherum marketcap also it can't beat Bitcoin price and also need long time to reach bitcoin price.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
if my prediction in 2020 that will be higher is Ethereum, because I see Ethereum is more profitable than Bitcoin, therefore I prefer Ethereum.
Theoretically, Bitcoin would have a higher price than Ethereum because Ethereum thrives on Bitcoins existence in order for the coin to survive.
Activity: 28
Obviously bitcoin price will be higher. I don't believe there is any chance for ethereum. At present there is a huge difference between them & this is the reality. It's true that both are top & popular coins in this cryptos world but bitcoin is number one. So my vote goes to bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
if my prediction in 2020 that will be higher is Ethereum, because I see Ethereum is more profitable than Bitcoin, therefore I prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
In 2020, both coins - and bitcoin and ethereum - will cost much more than they cost now. I think at least 3 times more expensive than now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Powered by Search and Discovery
I will not stop saying always that bitcoin is an asset that can be compared to gold. Gold, it can not become silver and will shift to the second line. Silver is Ethereum, it has firmly taken its place in the market. Yes!, it will compete with new coins, that's for sure. Because technology is improving every day. I really like the idea of post-Mining, if the developers will introduce this technology to the Ethereum, it will raise its demand very much.
Activity: 350
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
It, of course, is favorable to hold bitcoin on the first place as the main cryptocurrency - the beginning of the beginnings. But I consider that ethereum have every chance to overtake bitcoin on capitalization
Activity: 294
If we are to make reference to the increase in value, as it is, bitcoin has already set a huge gap and we both know it is not going to remain stagnant which makes me believe bitcoin will keep being higher in value
Activity: 445

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

ethereum I think has a chance to have a higher market value than Bitcoin by that year despite of the fact that the market value of Bitcoin is way higher than ethereum. The popularity and demand of ethereum at this moment is really high, giving it a tendency to be a bigger crypto in the future. It also has a higher growth in terms of percentage and if it will continue, this thing is possible.
Activity: 73
We are expecting all the cryptocurrencies to rise to a higher standard by 2019 and 2020. Bitcoin has been the leading cryptocurrency for quite a number of years followed by ethereum. In terms of the altcoins, ethereum leads. As it stands now there is no indication that ethereum will by pass bitcoin by 2020. Aside that the hype that bitcoin has, ethereum can never by pass it. But i think the prices of both ethereum and bitcoin will rise but ethereum cannot be sold or bought at a higher price than bitcoin.
Activity: 111
I think the bitcoin is higher. Bitcoin is the number 1 cryptocurrency and is hard to resist. I'm not saying ethereum does not increase. ethereum increases but does not match the bitcoin.
Activity: 725
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
I think that nothing will change drastically in two years, and that bitcoin will remain in its place, while other altcoys may well push out the etherium from the leading positions. Look at the market: there are at least 3, in my opinion, coins that are already A year can overtake the etherium.
Activity: 229

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

if we are talking about the price, then I think that bitkoyn will always be higher, if it is a question of popularity and demand, then ethereum will certainly win this race and will be higher in this.
it seems to me that ethereum and bitcoin will always compete with each other both now and after 5 years.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I do think bitcoin will remain as the top 1 base on marketcap. The reasons is cause bitcoin is the main currency in cryptoworld and i dont think any coin could defeat bitcoin and ethereum value are affected by bitcoin price so i do think there is no way for ethereum to be number one.
Pages:
Jump to: