Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 2. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 2
I'm sure that would be ethereum. because ethereum has the developed and improved continuously, has high applicability and fast transaction. it will be the foundation for the future ETH>BTC
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Everything is heavily manipulated right now. Its so hard to tell
Activity: 117
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........
1. ethereum
2. bitcoin
I think Bitcoin will be higher because it is the king of Crypto and no one can compare the price at this time. I personally prefer to choose Bitcoin as a big investment because Bitcoin's future is a lot better than Ethereum, but if Ethereum has a better platform then surely Ethereum can outperform Bitcoin in terms of technology.
I see the development of these two coins being chased with its development will be very capable to improve the results of the profits earned. therefore I keep paying attention and review for their development. and I see for Bitcoin very capable to improve its development to continue to increase and become a flagship coin in 2020.
Activity: 44
BTC is hard to surpass, only if the new currency will have a higher price, but even then it can't exceed BTC
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
my prediction in 2020 that will be higher between bitcoin and ethereum is bitcoin, because I see to beat bitcoin is very difficult and takes a very long time.
Activity: 56
I think it's still bitcoin.
Because bitcoin is still the leader in cryptocurrency markets, investing in bitcoin is still a good bet. Bitcoin from year to year the less while the ethereum still a lot of supply is likely to be hard to beat the price of the bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the father of all coin.No one can defeat bitcoin even etheruem.Bitcoin was realease on 2009 and ehereum is released on 2015 I think.Bitcoin is older than ethereum.You need to Buy bitcoin to buy ethereum.The value of ethereum is not half the value of Bitcoin.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I see the etherum will be more radiant than bitcoin and will become higher in the future. because bitcoin is currently only a transactional tool and as an investment. while etherum has a better project as a bounty platform as well as other projects, which will certainly make the etherum value more potential.
Activity: 125
my teammates all guess that BTC and ETH are at 25K and 1.5K at the end of this year, respectively.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Bitcoin and ethereum will continue to grow in value, as well as in 2020, the more the ethereum increases, bitcoin will also increase. So, in my opinion, bitcoin will still be the king of all coins who will lead with the highest price.
Activity: 14
Bitcoin may be the higher I don't think that the Ethereum will not go so close to bitcoin even the value of the bitcoin may get increased by that time I guess the Ethereum value might end up reaching half the value of Bitcoin.
Activity: 5
I think Bitcoin will be higher because it is the king of Crypto . I personally prefer to choose Bitcoin as a big investment because Bitcoin's future is a lot better than Ethereum.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Bitcoin's price will probably be higher than Ethereum. Bitcoin is the foundation of all coins so they all depends on bitcoin's price.
Activity: 210
I think Bitcoin will continue to lead the market by 2020, Bitcoin is the first coin and the mother of all coins so the quality is unquestionable, Ethereum also includes good coins and has great potential in the future but to replace Bitcoin I think ETH still takes a very long time .
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I think Bitcoin will still be higher than Ethereum. Since domainancy and blockchain being used mostly in every exchanges by crypto or either altcoins is still btc blockchain. It will be year 2030 I guess before Ethereum will skyrocket.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
settled a bitcoin will turn into the most elevated. amid the ethereum hasn't possessed the capacity to remain individually and escape from reliance towards bitcoin, at that point the coin won't be higher than the bitcoin until at whatever point. be that as it may, the ethereum is likewise an extraordinary altcoin and has dependably been the most elevated when contrasted with another altcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
The etherium will be on top if new tokens appear, but most tokens on the ICO do not come through.
Activity: 178
No one can actually predict correctly the outcome or price of coin in the future, any thing could happen and the coins might not exist anymore, But if i am to weigh in my own opinion i will say bitcoin price will still be at top of eth. because in the future eth will share its market value with other smart contract projects and that could make the price not to pass bitcoin.
Interesting opinion. But all the same I was sure that the price of bitcoin will always be higher than Ethereum. There's no way to avoid it. And what about the profit, I think so far that the Ethereum this figure is much better. But what will happen in 2020, I do not even know. Maybe then only bitcoin will remain.
Activity: 224
No, Bitcoin will soon not give in to the first one, he is the first in the market and is an example for other tokens, maybe in 5 years the situation will change.
Activity: 266
There was a recent article on one of the multi-media financial company, where they predicted that Ethereum will most likely overtake bitcoin's market cap briefly within a year. They did mention briefly so that would mean that bitcoin will drop while ethereum would rise. However it should be normal again. The article I read was on fool's website.
Activity: 93
etherum is good coin and this coin very popular day by day and price is good but Bitcoin is all time no 1 coin  eth never high and can not defeat btc
Pages:
Jump to: