Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 5. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
In the event that we are to make reference to the expansion in esteem, as it seems to be, bitcoin has effectively set an enormous hole and we both know it won't stay stale which influences me to trust bitcoin will continue being higher in esteem

In any case, for the rate increment from now till 2020, that truly won't be about what we think or chances as we truly can't know yet bitcoin ought to have better possibilities as I would like to think. Eth had a higher % expansion a year ago however, so I figure we simply leave the last response for time to choose.
Activity: 116
I do not like to predict, as any predictions do not come true ) but still I think that the price of bitcoin will always be higher than others
Activity: 168
I do not think that the price of bitcoin will be lower than the price of etherium . I used to think the opposite, but looking at the situation for a long opinion, I changed the decision
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
2020 speculation if which is higher the price. i think it will be bitcoin, these coin is the king of all crypto and no one coin that can exceed the price of bitcoin, even the etheruem will not surpass on what the bitcoin flows on the future. both bitcoin and etheruem has a good development and had a potential to earn big profit.
Activity: 86
Previously , I was sure that Etherium can bypass Bitcoin, but now my opinion has changed and I think that bitcoin will always be higher than etherium
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
In my bitcoin still leads. And about the Etherium ICO is now becoming very slower
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I think it would be still bitcoin because it is the king after all and also it has a lot of achivement and potential as well. If you believe to the bitcoin itself you should be more to believe it and also to hold it as well
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I even believe Bitcoin will not be pursued by any Altcoin anytime. Bitcoin is up there for unique reasons. When compared to technology and efficiency, Bitcoin may be very far behind today. But the value of the exclusivity of Bitcoin will not be replaced by any coins.
Activity: 78
For my opinion, this two are the same in the world of cryptos they are both have potential to become more popular and recognize in the coming years. But since btc are already in the world currency exchange so it is possible that btc will be on the top of all coin.

Yes, bitcoin will become much popular and will be on top in the coming years, because of its existence that people want it and that made more popular than other in the coming years.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Almost all cryptocurrencies and tokens often follows bitcoin's price including ethereum. Ethereum must have some degree of independence from bitcoin price fluctuations so it can able to pull away and make its own bullrun and all-time highs. But I still believe bitcoin will still the leading cryptocurrency in 2020 and there might be a change of ranking in the top ten list of coinmarketcap with bitcoin still on the top.
Activity: 196
I do not think that in the recent no any other crypto currency will be able to pass the value of a bitcoin. Even though the current price is falling, still there is a huge gap between an ETH and a BTC. I do not think that ETH will be able to pass BTC during the next decade.
Activity: 252
I'm very sure bitcoin will still be a very good coin in 2018. Bitcoin will still be higher than Ethereum come 2018. It still remains the father of all other coins. But, I still believe ethereum has a  very bright future, which we can dispute that fact.
Activity: 88
as we know the bitcoin is the parent of altcoin, I think the bitcoin will rise high because the rise and fall of altcoin is the influence of bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
nobody can say but i think bitcoin will keep on top of other coins and ethereum will be second they both have good future and potential
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
In 2020 I think Bitcoin will be still the leader with highest price, but in terms of market capitalisation ETHEREUM  will take over the lead.
ETH with all the upcoming upgrades and with the fact that the most ICO use its platform have good chances to be the market leader in volume
Activity: 322
Clearly bitcoin cost will be higher. I don't accept there is any shot for ethereum. At introduce there is an immense distinction between them and this is the truth. It's valid that both are top and famous coins in this cryptos world however bitcoin is number one. So my vote goes to bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
I think BTC will keep its position and do not lose ETH, but if ETH wants to be the first one, then he needs to work very hard and very hard to achieve such heights.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I wouldn't tell nothing special , because I agree with public opinion that bitcoin will be higher then ethereum in 2020 , 2021 and every next year until crypto will cease to exist . Bitcoin is a first cryptocurrency with a biggest community and it also have a deflational model which leads to exponential growth , while ethereum and most part of other cryptocurrencies are built with deflational model , so it doesn't make sense for me even to compare them .
Activity: 112
1.Ethereum will bypass bitcoin because of its applicability in the blockchain industry and smart contracts,but who will win the 1st place Ethereum, EOS or ADA is not known.
Activity: 266
Still Bitcoin is number one crypto currency. Bitcoin is basement of crypto currency. But many predictions Ethereum Will overtake Bitcoin, they are calculated market capitalization. Anyway  Bitcoin demand going to increase. 2020 Bitcoin will be the top one crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: