Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 4. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
By 2020, bitcoin will still be higher than ethereum
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
If before 2020, bitcoin will still be on the first and the Etherium is now relaxing
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I don't think that it is enough time for Ethereum to have more capitalization than Bitcoin for 2020. In my opinion, there is a high chance that Ethereum will have bigger capitalization then Bitcoin for 2023.

I don't think that it is matter of time only. Ethereum is very good project, but cannot reach Bitcoin. The whole market has to be completely changed to see Bitcoin losing its first place.
Activity: 152
Bitcoin will still be higher than ethereum come 2020. Ethereum also will gain more grounds in the crypto world, but I believe Bitcoin will still remain the king and father of other coins as long as it still exists.
Activity: 251
I think that by 2020 nothing will change and bitcoin will remain a leader
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

My opinion there will be no coin that will take over bitcoin or bitcoin posco, although there is but only sperti compete or rival .. and Ethereum can compete with bitcoin but can not replace it because bitcoin is the father for other coins and the first coin is in the world crypto and nothing will replace it ..
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think that Ethereum will never overtake bitcoin, only because bitcoin is needed for a greater number of people with big money! Although on the basis of Ethereum a lot of projects and preparing for the beginning of new implementations and improve Ethereum and it can be close to the current price of bitcoin,when he has to fly even higher!!!
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
I don't think that it is enough time for Ethereum to have more capitalization than Bitcoin for 2020. In my opinion, there is a high chance that Ethereum will have bigger capitalization then Bitcoin for 2023.
Activity: 205
In my opinion, bitcoin prices will be higher. Why? because the use of bitcoin will be the beginning of the era of cryptocurrency covering transactions from all sorts of fields around the world. So naturally if the demand for bitcoin stock is very high. Because bitcoin has a cycle of economic turnaround from one person to another. Ethereum may only be used for the scope of transactions between crypto currency only. But we dont know what happen in the future.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I think in 2020 Bitcoin will still lead the market. Bitcoin is the father of all coins so its position is very strong on the world of crypto so very difficult for the ETH beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
i am not sure on this because no one is don't know future but both are will reach high price compare with current price its possible only if GOVT accepted  crypto currency, if some GOVT band the cryptocurrency then price will go down
Activity: 182
No one can actually predict correctly the outcome or price of coin in the future, any thing could happen and the coins might not exist anymore, But if i am to weigh in my own opinion i will say bitcoin price will still be at top of eth. because in the future eth will share its market value with other smart contract projects and that could make the price not to pass bitcoin.
Activity: 78
Now or later, bitcoin remains the highest. Bitcoin is very famous, newbie interested in cryptocurrency because of the bitcoin. Bitcoin is like a magnet, it can attract investors in a short time, its value is always high and now very expensive, very suitable for long-term investment.

Yes, still bitcoin will remain on top for the coming years because of its popularity in crypto world, yes, the number of newbie participated because they like bitcoin.
Activity: 24
The king will remain on the market for a long while, surely for uncountable reasons ,for example great awareness in the community.
Activity: 74
There is no way Ethereum is going to be higher in price than Bitcoin unless Bitcoin blockchain was hacked. I won't say Ethereum marketcap won't be higher than that of Bitcoin, but to see Ethereum price surpass Bitcoin will be difficult. I think Ethereum even have more to fear now because it has many competitors on its toes with better scaling solutions Embarrassed
Activity: 462
Merit: 62

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Nothing will change, the ethereum will remain the main competitor of bitcoin and will grow proportionately in price like bitcoin. More interesting is what coins will disappear by this time.
Ahh,  really?
So  in 2020 wenn Bitcoins supply halves again and half as many new bitcoins can be sold and same amount of ethereums, twice as many ethereum buyers pop up so nothing will change. And that will happen because you personally will take care of it, or how?
Activity: 36
Of course bitcoin always remain on the top,bitcoin has a great potential to grow more due to its demand to the investors because it has a great value,while ethereum remain secondary to the bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I guess Bitcoin will remain to be on its throne in the year 2020 and beyond. But Etherem will not be this low for sure. At this moment, the price of Ethereum is very small as compared to Bitcoin. By 2020, I think Ethereum will already be in the 5-figure value, a bit nearer to Bitcoin. Bitcoin might already be trying to reach a 6-figure value by that time. But for sure, the two will still be the number 1 and number 2 in 2020.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Nothing will change, the ethereum will remain the main competitor of bitcoin and will grow proportionately in price like bitcoin. More interesting is what coins will disappear by this time.
Activity: 196
I am sure with 100 % probability that bitcoin will always be in the first place at the price
Pages:
Jump to: