Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 25. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I think that in 2020 efirium will be much more than bitcoin, and in General bitcoin will fall in 2020, not always it will be in the peak, and efirium is still at the bottom and soon it will grow strongly
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
The answer is: 2
Because ETH cannot exceed BTC. Because BTC is currently the value of cryptocurrency. There will certainly be more than BTC currency. But it is absolutely impossible to become ETH. How can porters surpass capitalists? This is an interesting question. The incidence of such things may be zero. ETH can reach 8,000 US dollars. But BTC will exceed 30,000 US dollars. The structure of ETH and BTC is inseparable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Both currencies have different technical and fundamental achievements that reduce BTC to the highest level. The coin is already limited in quantity, and as time passes, depletion of the stock and, consequently, demand will increase, and then a price pump will appear. In the case of ETH, it is unlimited in quantity and thus, whatever happens in the future, more and more coins will be raised and, thus, ultimately it will reduce the rate of demand.
Activity: 154
in my opinion, bitcoin still dominates the price at the highest level in comparison with ethereum, so for fixed price bitcoin above ethereum.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
With an unlimited supply, Buterin warned that ether could even be surpassed in market capitalization by one of the ERC-20 tokens that have been launched on top of ethereum. As tokens can be programmed without inflation, Buterin explained, "basically every ERC-20 token becomes a better store of value than ETH." - https://www.coindesk.com/vitaliks-serious-joke-case-ending-ethereum-inflation/ - Vitalik's serious joke!

But if more people will learn about cryptocurrencies, what will be the way of making these people know it, which is being shown more often by mainstream medias, is it bitcoin or ethereum?

To answer your question - I value bitcoin like gold and I believe in it, it's a sure thing that ethereum has more uses, but the joke of Vitalik for me is pretty serious.
We can't predict which one is the most profitable one in 2020 because both are the top listed coin that regulates or changes prices quickly.So for the good exchange better to involve both coin because I believe no other coin can surpass BTC and ETH.
copper member
Activity: 497

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

My answer is bitcoin, bitcoin is the strongest coin and more can increase its value higher. For ethereum is also a strong coin, but by the year 2020 ethereum has not been able to defeat bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 60
imagine me
With an unlimited supply, Buterin warned that ether could even be surpassed in market capitalization by one of the ERC-20 tokens that have been launched on top of ethereum. As tokens can be programmed without inflation, Buterin explained, "basically every ERC-20 token becomes a better store of value than ETH." - https://www.coindesk.com/vitaliks-serious-joke-case-ending-ethereum-inflation/ - Vitalik's serious joke!

But if more people will learn about cryptocurrencies, what will be the way of making these people know it, which is being shown more often by mainstream medias, is it bitcoin or ethereum?

To answer your question - I value bitcoin like gold and I believe in it, it's a sure thing that ethereum has more uses, but the joke of Vitalik for me is pretty serious.
Activity: 238

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I choose bitcoin, he will remain a champion anytime. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, from the beginning until now has never shifted from its peak position. I think it will remain the same in 2020. It could be this bitcoin the price will be fantastic.
Activity: 291
if I think in 2020 Bitcoin will still be higher, because it is very difficult to beat Bitcoin.
Activity: 84

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Bitcoin, with a ratio of 1:10
Activity: 53
I think bitcoin is better than ethereum as bitcoin is top of all coins. Now the price of bitcoin is dominating the ETH. My vote goes to BTC
Activity: 122
I think it will be Bitcoin. Future of it is brighter. As i said before many times, Bitcoin is the flagship of cryptocurrencies. It will always keep its value in proportion to other currencies. I think that Ethereum will follow Bitcoin as it is now.
Activity: 193
Bitcoin, I don't think Ethereum can replace Bitcoin. The total amount of Bitcoin is constant. Bitcoin is the belief of more people and is the originator of cryptocurrency. The price of Bitcoin will still rise in 2020.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Its very easy to say that Bitcoin became higher in up coming years and the big reason is that bitcoin is a founder in this market.ethereum is really good and they are also working well and now a good reputation in all ways but bitcoin is a different way so  my opninon with bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I believe BTC will far outvalue ETH in 2020.
Activity: 109
BTC is seen as store of value. For that reason it will always be TOP
Activity: 188
I will choose bitcoins, maybe in 2020, the price of bitcoin will really break through 100K, which is absolutely impossible. Of course, ETH will be more widely applied. There is no doubt about that.

That's true. No one can easily replace the BTC because we all know that BTC is the number one in crypto currency because of its value  ETH is always there but not as much as BTC
Activity: 127
I think that bitcoin will be a leader among cryptocurrencies for a long time. Very many people do not have an idea about cryptocurrencies, but they know about bitcoin. It is unlikely that bitcoin will give way to ethereum in 2020. If that happens, much later.
Activity: 119

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I will continue to choose bitcoin because it is the oldest and very popular coin. more people who know the name of bitcoin than ethereum, bitcoin name has spread all over the world. ethereum will always be lower than bitcoin because I see if bitcoin decreases then ethereum and other coins will also decrease, so there is no possibility of ethereum to beat bitcoin
Activity: 252
You know... Something say to me, that Ethereum will be much better, than it is now, but about bitcoin I dont know.
Etherium is much better than what? Bitcoin or what? Altcoin is lead by those two coin.
2020 is not near and that means we will be very very difficult to predict which one will lead but one thing that i know bitcoin will be always number 1 if we talk in the term of price and not marketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: