Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 27. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I might still vote for bitcoin.. If we take a look at the trends at the markets right now, it is hard to imagine ethereum will overcome bitcoin just in two years. Bitcoin still the popular cryptocurrency in the world right now, and it could take more than 2 years for eth prices to overcome bitcoin. Maybe in 5 or 6 years later, let see
Activity: 47
I think bitcoin might still be ahead of etherum because it seems bitcoin will still maintain it status like ever before. However, I think bitcoin worth it to be ahead in 2020
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I believe in the capacity of bitcoin and i know that it will still the number one of all coins but there are also coins that are becoming popular but i think nobody can beat bitcoin in it's popularity and value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Both coins will be good, and Bitcoin, and Ethereum Cool But still, in my opinion Bitcoin will remain the number one!
Activity: 672
In term of the value of both coins I think bitcoin will be more higher than ethereum. Bitcoin has been the king of cryptocurrency since the inception of crypto while Ethereum is the queen of all cryptocurrencies. So bitcoin will still be higher than ethereum by 2020.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
I have my bets on Ethereum all the way.
See, Bitcoin, as the first of its kind, proved to be an amazing example of the new technology it relied on Blockchain.
Ethereum has taken that concept to a whole new level and as the number of practical day-to-day use of Ethereum Blockchain increases, thus Ethereum winning the race in the long run.
I agree with You.ETHEREUM is constantly developing and mastering new technologies that have already been approved by the world community.Therefore, in the long term, ETH will overtake bitcoin.I'm sure.
Activity: 700
From the proposed two options, I choose the second. Ether is a very powerful project, but there are certain factors, for example, the very Fork (DAO). Bitcoin is unchanged and this proves his independence. I think that the prices will be higher than now but the leader will remain the leader, I think so.
Activity: 1078
It is rather difficult to predict the future for 2 year, but I think Bitcoin will stay number 1 cryptocurrency. It is a base of crypto at the moment and it is difficult to imagine it can be overtaken.
Activity: 43
I think Ethereum. Cause Ethereum have much less commission, faster transactions and more perspective.
Activity: 602
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Very simple question about comparison of bitcoin & ethereum….
But for answer it is difficult to predict about any of them, because in crypto world everything possible. If we will look at present value & history of both coins then we can say bitcoin will be the coin of 2020.
Activity: 203
Get Up To 100% Your Profit Every Day. Really
I'm absolutely not surprised at anything. the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable and I think that you can expect anything
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
I absolutely won't be surprised. it seems to me that some event will happen and the Ethereum will break forward closer to 2020
Activity: 383
it seems to me that both crypto currency will continue to go next to each other for a long time. so I do not even think of a definite answer to this question
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Of course the bitcoin will be higher, bitcoin is the first crypto money and he becomes the standard price of other crypto money.
Not that Etherium will be high in 2020, but it can not yet exceed the bitcoin, it is likely that Etherium will be the highest altcoin.
Activity: 588
From my point of view, it is necessary to take into account that if crypto currencies can survive to this time, then bitcoin will obviously be integrated into most of the countries of this planet and the ETH project will become the most global project for new startups and not just for them.
Activity: 108

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Bitcoin, with a ratio of 5-10 Ethereum
auy
Activity: 336
I think the ethereum will catch up with bitcoin in the future, it is developing very fast.Perhaps by this time they will not exist at all, and they will be replaced by more modern cryptocurrencies)
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Currently there is nothing impossible for eth to beat the bitcoin price. Today more and more people are investing in eth, and eth is getting popular. We see the price of eth now is down, but I believe the next few years eth will top the price of coins in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 100
It can't be denied that both Bitcoin and Ethereum are very profitable and have quite bright future in the next few years. Some people predict that Bitcoin will reach 100,000 USD and Ethereum will reach 75,000 USD in 2020. According to that, Bitcoin is more potential.
Activity: 154

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Bitcoin is still higher in cryptocurrency. Likewise in years to come, I think it is impossible to beat the popularity of bitcoin.
With a limited amount it will make the bitcoin prices getting higher.
Pages:
Jump to: