Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 26. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

My answer will be Bitcoin. That would also be the answer of 99% percent of the participants here had you made this into a poll. Ethereum will still remain to be the second though so even if Bitcoin will remain to be the number one crypto in 2020, I still make it a point that I am always hodling Ethereum. There is no case to choose only one between Bitcoin and Ethereum. Both are giants in the crypto world.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin will always remain the king of encryption, and if we only talk about price, bitcoin will be the most expensive. But I think Ethereum's returns are going to be greater than bitcoin.
Activity: 77
assuming bitcoin sticks higher than ETH, however bitcoin is better known than in etherum the name of bitcoin is more familiar in society so there is no higher eth rational than bitcoin, so I still choose bitcoin. but eth can grow very quickly it is awesome.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
I think it is high time we stop comparing btc with eth because they are not similar by all standard, i do not see the price of ethereum hitting $10,000 in 2020 but i am seeing btc becoming $30,000 in 2020.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Feeling very good to answer this Question That Bitcoin will be higher than Ethreum and any other coins. I always say Cryptocurrency relies on Bitcoin. If bitcoin price will grow then every altcoin have a chance to grow and If bitcoin goes down then all crypto coins and even the Total crypto platform will go down too.

So, this calculation proves it, in 2020 Bitcoin will remain the King of Cryptocurrency, Not Ethereum. And, Ethereum is a great platform too, they came by making a new revolution in contract system. That's why we call Etehreum as a Queen of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 91
I will choose bitcoins, maybe in 2020, the price of bitcoin will really break through 100K, which is absolutely impossible. Of course, ETH will be more widely applied. There is no doubt about that.
Activity: 103
I think it is ETH. Now most businesses that enter the cryptocurrency market need Ethereum, and Bitcoin relies on investors! I think Ethereum's winning percentage is higher!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Bitcoin prices will not catch up on it even with big coins like ethereum or waves. That's not possible because ethereum is based on Bitcoin, and Bitcoin is the mother of all altcoin.

If Bitcoin rises or falls then it affects all altcoins, especially Ethereum.
I do not think the price of Ethereum will be close to Bitcoin's price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Bitcoin for sure because still is the most used crypto, Ethereum also will be more bigger.
But a lot of coins will die in 2020 because investors will leave these useless coins and rather invest everything to top 5 coins....

I just think the bitcoin. But it depends on the relative situation of crypto. But for me the higher is bitcoin many participate largely because the profit and easy income. Many of the investors in the bitcoin and many more want to join it so I prefer more the bitcoin. So we will wait in 2020 and who is actually higher in crypto.
Activity: 145

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

In my opinion, I think that BTC still will be at top of 2020, and ETH will be still on the second because I think that for this purpose a lot more years still will be required at least to correspond to bitcoin cost, actually at him really good future.
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
Bitcoin for sure because still is the most used crypto, Ethereum also will be more bigger.
But a lot of coins will die in 2020 because investors will leave these useless coins and rather invest everything to top 5 coins....
Activity: 66
Merit: 2

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

BTC is champion and will be champion in 2020 as well because if you observe Coinmarketcap for last week you would see that if there is bit increase in BTC then the rest Altcoins including ETH go increase and vise versa.both the coins are outclass.in 2020 BTC would lie around $40k-$50k and similarly ETH would lie between $10k-$15k.

What does it makes you to think that? and how do you know that bitcoin will lie around 40K to 50K and ETH around 10K to 15K?
Did you read this somewhere or is this just a speculation?
I see a lot of people saying some random numbers, I think nowbody really knows what will happen in 2020. We just need to wait and see!
Activity: 182
I personally prefer bitcoin, because bitcoin has been able to compete and has been there until now, which is the highest price attracting by alt. The value added bitcoin is becoming more and more popular, and has become the trust of the public in comparing the value of the special currency as a reference for starting investment.
Activity: 308
irrespective of the fact that ethereum has a lot of smart contract tokens and fluctuates in a bullish pattern, it doesn't at all make ethereum the edge over bitcoin in pricing, it may increase drastically in price and almost get close to the price of bitcoin but bticoin will always be the first. thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
I think bitcoin would still be higher than ethereum. Those two are of the same trend most of the time. It would be hard for ethereum to surpass bitcoin because as ethereum goes up bitcoin does also. And the gap is too big.
Yes, the biggest possibility is close to bitcoin, and it is really impossible to surpass it. Unless there is a super major subversion.
Activity: 16
I believe bitcoin will remain and will always remain the king, in the future the value of eth will go down because eth market share will be divided among other smart contract blockchain, there are many smart contract platform coming on boarding with better feature to eth, so I don't see eth doing that In the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
bitcoin "old grandfather" of the year 2 will last in 1st place. But to overtake it, it is less technological than other altcoins, including ether
Activity: 205
I think bitcoin would still be higher than ethereum. Those two are of the same trend most of the time. It would be hard for ethereum to surpass bitcoin because as ethereum goes up bitcoin does also. And the gap is too big.
Activity: 101
In term of the value of both coins I think bitcoin will be more higher than ethereum. Bitcoin has been the king of cryptocurrency since the inception of crypto while Ethereum is the queen of all cryptocurrencies. So bitcoin will still be higher than ethereum by 2020.
Bitcoin should be worth more than Ethereum because people like to use that more in real life.
Activity: 252
Between the BTC and ETH they each have their own value. BTC now still occupy the top spot. While the ETH occupies the second position, but behind it the ETH is still pursuing the value of BTC. Could be in 2020 ETH equal to BTC. And we both see sometimes at the turn of the year there is always a significant spike in the digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: