Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 58. (Read 3775 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
no doubt bitcoin will be higher & it will remain higher always.
but in terms of growth % ,ethereum will be much higher in percentage growth.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I see the most priced coming more from Bitcoin than Ethereum. Although Ethereum has larger percentage growth than Bitcoin, but that does not mean that the price will be higher than Bitcoin. Yes, Ethereum also has a lot of potentials, yet it might not surpass Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king and the first in cryptocurrency. None i see can take that position from it.
Well, i like the competition and comparison between the two cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Bitcoin began to retake the lost positions and I think that he will not show such a rapid decline in the price anymore and will gradually grow.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
2020 is a near date, we can predict easily that Bitcoin will keep its first position on the crypto world, by this date. Bitcoin is already expected to stay the first used and traded crypto currency for several coming years.
But Ethereum is also very promising coin and platform, and its value will go up highly during the few next years, surely.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
If the issue is in value relative to fiat, then it will be bitcoin. If you ask in the percentage of growth, then most likely it will be Ether. However, 2 more years ahead and everything can change dramatically.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
In my opinion bitcoin will be much higher then ethereum because ethereum is the leader of the crypto currency market.Ethereum do not have potential to beat bitcoin any time.
Activity: 195
If we won’t see some critical mistakes in BTC code, it will always be the number one. Everybody know term Bitcoin, but what about ETH? I think that Ethereum can be as good as Bitcoin, but better – no! 
Activity: 224
Well whatever happen I would still choose bitcoin rather than ethereum because if we will compare its value Bitcoin is still far from ethereum so even if in year 2020 Bitcoin will still be higher compare to ethereum.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

For me, no doubt it would be Bitcoin since it is the mother of all cryptocurrencies. We understand how Ethereum is competing with Bitcoin, but it is a long way to go for them until Ethereum can be used to convert straight to fiat currency. As of now, only Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency where we can buy or sell with fiat currency and with the highest trading volume ever.
Activity: 625
io.ezystayz.com
in my oppinion, bitcoin will be higher than ethereum, because now there is a huge gap betwen bitcoin's price and ethereum's price, ethereum can have a chance to overcome bitcoin, but it takes long time 4 or 5 years to become the first 1
Activity: 630
I still think that BTC, it will not leave its position of leader in such sort period of time
Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Both of it has have a good platform and also this two are the top leading crypto in the market because there performances still existing better. But I will choose bitcoin because although there are many coins that has a better platforms and performance I'll do much believe to bitcoin because it's proven and tested. All the time of it's dump I don't have regret that it will rising up again and this will be it's system always do. So I'll never failed to choosing and supporting it because it's really worth it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I believe that bitcoin will be the number 1 leading crypto currency for all time and no one can replace to it. It is possible that some other coins will surpass but it only do the same like bitcoin. For almost how many year bitcoin on itself proves that no matter how fall it will experience there are always the fact that it will do rising again in much better. So that's why I believe to bitcoins platform and I keep supporting it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I'm sure that eth can never bypass btc. I'm certainly not an expert, but at the moment, and even more so by 2020, it certainly will not happen. I do not even know what reasons should contribute to this!
Activity: 132
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
In 2020 I bet bitcoin will still be much higher thn ethereum and still the top crypto in the world. Well, ethereum really have a big potential to go high but I think not higher than bitcoin.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
there is currently about 17 million bitcoin in circulation, by 2020 there will be 18 million in circulation capped at 21million.
there is currently about 98 million ETH in circulation and by 2020 there will be about 140 million in circulation without a cap.
need i remind you of supply and demand?

bitcoin's usage is by millions of merchants around the world who are accepting bitcoin as a payment and it is growing day by day.
ethereum usage is in creation of shitty ICOs which are either being banned or ebbing away as we speak. by 2020 we may not see 1 ICO per month even! and that is the death of ETH price.

Looking only at supply and demand you are for sure correct but we should not forget that by 2020 we could see some new crypto's on the market which could mix things up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I think that the price of the etherium will always be about 0.1-0.2BTC.
people who manage the market store bitcoin. Etherium is cool, but he can not win BTC
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
I can't be 100% sure , but I think Bitcoin will be still the most valuable. Although ethereum is a strong competitor, it will always catch up.
But ethereum still has a too short existence history and it has to go a long way to become the main cryptocurrency.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
I do not like to predict too much for a very long time. And personally, I have more Ether than bitcoin. But in this case, I will give my vote for bitcoin. Since in 2 years its cost will be very high. And people will remember the price of even 8,000 or 10,000 with a sinking heart.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

We are in 2018 and you are talking about 2020, a lot can change in this much time. It is possible that even some new technology comes and replaces crypto completely.
Pages:
Jump to: