Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 59. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It's hard to guess because on the one hand Bitcoin to which still remains the Titan of crypts and the other side of the Ethereum which shows a very good price increase. I'm for ETH.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
As far as I know, bitcoin plans to introduce smart contracts. If this is true, then bitcoin will continue to dominate, if these plans are not implemented then the ethereum will become a leader.

bitcoin is the only decentralized currency that is actually being used and because of that it will continue to dominate the market thanks to millions of merchants accepting it as payment.
anything else is just additional perks that will open the doors for more adoption in different fields but they will always be secondary to "being a currency" part.

ps: Rootstock is ready and working for smart contracts...
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Base on those articles I read and these past few months, ethereum is gaining a bullish momentum than bitcoin. If you do the math, ETH can give you a higher return of investment. We all know that if BTC went bull, ETH will follow. Ethereum can give you 400% to 500% ROI by the end of the year. I will give two thumbs up for ethereum.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
There is a possibility that neither one nor the other will shine in 2020. Now the market is very unstable and you can not reliably predict for 2 years ahead. I would bet on future blockchain projects like Telegram for example. Perhaps they have more potential than in the whole market now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
for 2020 bitcoin remains the highest, ethereum will remain under bitcoin because bitcoin is king of all coin
Activity: 598
We could not tell who is higher in 2020.Some people say that bitcoin is much higher than any other coins but ethereum also is good because according to the experts ethereum will reach the highest price by 2020 it is really hard to predict by this time which is higher because the market flactuates everyday.Time will tell.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
The answer is obvious and that is bitcoin.

Total supply of bitcoin by that year will be 17 Million and the exciting part is halving will come.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
As far as I know, bitcoin plans to introduce smart contracts. If this is true, then bitcoin will continue to dominate, if these plans are not implemented then the ethereum will become a leader.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
there is currently about 17 million bitcoin in circulation, by 2020 there will be 18 million in circulation capped at 21million.
there is currently about 98 million ETH in circulation and by 2020 there will be about 140 million in circulation without a cap.
need i remind you of supply and demand?

bitcoin's usage is by millions of merchants around the world who are accepting bitcoin as a payment and it is growing day by day.
ethereum usage is in creation of shitty ICOs which are either being banned or ebbing away as we speak. by 2020 we may not see 1 ICO per month even! and that is the death of ETH price.
Activity: 448
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

It is unlikely that the Etherium will overtake the Bitcoin price, but it should grow more in percentage.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
I will vote for the BTC. The bitcoin has been here for very long period of time and due to its long existence the popularity of the same has grown a lot in recent days. There is effect called as like attract the like and in this case people are mostly liking the BTC and whenever someone new shows up in this field then will start with the BTC only or as we teach student the first later is A, in the similar manner they come to know that there is BTC! So you see this trend is not going anywhere and people keep buying it at the first glance no matter what happens! I am pretty sure if we see this trend ever and ever the BTC will dominate this crypto world by more than 80%.
Activity: 518
I beleive it would be Ethereum because of its uses, majority of the ICOs only accepts Ethereum , and news came out that there would be a direct pairs of altcoins to fiat definitely BTC would not be as in demand as Ethereum (Only my opinion)
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
If we talk about the price, Bitcoin will be the most expensive, but if we talk about the return in % , I think that ethereum will be the highest

I also think so. is already clearly visible both at the price difference that bitcoin is sure will always be higher than the ethereum. However, the potential profit seemed to be much higher than when the ethereum bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
I would go with Bitcoin. Even if Ethereum is running close to Bitcoin, it has still a long way to go to reach where Bitcoin is. The fact that it is the King of Crypto, will make it more harder for Ethereum to outrun Bitcoin. Although, we can't still say for sure that Bitcoin will remain on top. No one can predict that. Maybe, none of these two will become the future King of Crypto. Only time will tell.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
In my opinion these two projects are capable to grow and develop equally. But as it has already historically developed, ETH will always be on the second place, he won't manage to overtake the ancestor of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
It is hard to see what the future brings in crypto since it is still very low in market capitalization which means everything big changes is easy. Crypto is still in pioneering stage and not maybe only 2% of the world population have crypto holdings. But my blind guess is that bitcoin prevails over ethereum in 2020.
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
I think that bitcoin capitalization will always be higher than other altcoins, because it is a means of preserving capital.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
As Vitalik said himself - he doesn't like that fact that ETH costs too much. In his opinion it is an utility token so it shouldn't be speculative tool. BTC - digital gold. The price of it will take higher always.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
In my thinking there is clear decision that this time is also bitcoin is the king of all coins and have the great value of coins ang give profit to the users and in future bitcoin is on top of all coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
It is true that Ethereum is a very promising project and it has got very good investors support. But it is highly unlikely that it would surpass bitcoin in 2020. I strongly believe that bitcoin would main its supremacy in near future too. As bitcoin is still most investors number one choice for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: