Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 61. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 131
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........

1. ethereum
This one will be rising continuously, and there's no doubt with that.
But i don't think this will remain next to BTC as there are many tokens that have more potential than ETH.

2. bitcoin
This one will remain on top, with the price value but i am not sure if he has higher increase than ETH because as we know bitcoin has high value.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
in my opinion, bitcoin still dominates the price at the highest level in comparison with ethereum, so for fixed price bitcoin above athereum.
Activity: 861
Merit: 281
I have my bets on Ethereum all the way.
See, Bitcoin, as the first of its kind, proved to be an amazing example of the new technology it relied on Blockchain.
Ethereum has taken that concept to a whole new level and as the number of practical day-to-day use of Ethereum Blockchain increases, thus Ethereum winning the race in the long run.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I think btc will be higher in price than eth.  I think the price difference as a percentage will be 20-30%.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
1. ethereum
2. bitcoin
I think Bitcoin will be higher because it is the king of Crypto and no one can compare the price at this time. I personally prefer to choose Bitcoin as a big investment because Bitcoin's future is a lot better than Ethereum, but if Ethereum has a better platform then surely Ethereum can outperform Bitcoin in terms of technology.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: