Pages:
Author

Topic: in 2020 wich one will be higher bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 60. (Read 3775 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 3
in your opinion which one has the chances to go high by 2020 .........
1. ethereum
2. bitcoin
I think Bitcoin will be higher because it is the king of Crypto and no one can compare the price at this time. I personally prefer to choose Bitcoin as a big investment because Bitcoin's future is a lot better than Ethereum, but if Ethereum has a better platform then surely Ethereum can outperform Bitcoin in terms of technology.
I also strongly agree with your opinion. that we all already know that the king bitcoin of all coins. and the price is still high if we compare with etherium which is now only Rp 7,888,000. it seems very far away to overtake the bitcon .while bitcon Rp 116.000.000
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Bitcoin will be higher, as it is digital gold. Ethereum has another function. The future business system of the whole world will be built on it.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
In my opinion BTC will prevail over ETH in 2020.
Now there is a big difference between them and BTC is not going to slow down.
Two years is clearly not enough to strengthen ETH.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Looking at the past data and current data the analysis tells only one thing, its BTC that will always stay up.

Both the currency are having different technical and fundamental advances which brings down the BTC to top level. The coin is already limited in number and as the time will pass the supply get depleted and thus demand will rise and then there is price pump that will occur. In case of ETH it is unlimited in number and thus no matter what happens in the future more and more coins will be brought up and thus eventually it will decay the rate of demand-supply. This is the main reason why BTC will always stay up and then ETH will come later.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I think bitcoin will be much higher in price than ethereum. Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies and it will take a while for other Cryptos to have more market cap and price than bitcoin.
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I think bitcoin will always be higher than ethereum because of its real world usage + lower supply. By the way bitcoin is going to hit moon lot sooner than ethereum. Anyways I love to own both 2 coins and both of them are good..
Activity: 163
Merit: 10

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

We cant predict what coin will be higher because things are so unpredictable. But in my own perspective, I think bitcoin will get higher because I believe its capability to help people and we all know that bitcoin is the first crypto currency made successful in the world. We cant deny that without bitcoin there will no currency at all.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
Bitcoin be always in highest rank whether by 2020 or the next for ever. Ethereum also get value appreciation because of its higher demand in the ICOs market for creating their token in the ETH blockchain. But Ethereum will always follow the track of Bitcoin and the price will reach as bitcoin today very soon.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
Bitcoin will grow up eventually and i know that the halving will happen on 2020 wherein people will be filthy rich that year. Ethereum and other alts will follow as well better keep supporting both coins and other alts as well. Crypto is here and will continue its way going up
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Germany’s First STO
I'm still sticking to bitcoin for the year 2020, but it can all happen, maybe this is the real price, and will last until the next year, the peak that occurred in early 2018, seems difficult to pass
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I hope both coins will reach the highest price and hopefully before that year the price of both coins is high, because the number of enthusiasts in both coins is very much and i hodl ethereum
Activity: 560
2020 is the year next halving block reward btc?
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin still higher than ethereum because bitcoin is dominating cryptocurrency now, and a lot people know bitcoin but didnt know about what is cryptocurrency. And media is still focus in bitcoin and other altcoins is just use for token to support their project. But ethereum will follow bitcoin price and support altcoins
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

BTC is champion and will be champion in 2020 as well because if you observe Coinmarketcap for last week you would see that if there is bit increase in BTC then the rest Altcoins including ETH go increase and vise versa.both the coins are outclass.in 2020 BTC would lie around $40k-$50k and similarly ETH would lie between $10k-$15k.
Activity: 644

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

do not compare the bitcoin with ethereum because the two coins are at odds with very much the price so the answer is bitcoin.
Activity: 602

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

Ether by the year 20 will be close to the price of bitcoin, so clearly now more dynamic in growth are alts and they need to pay attention first.   Bitcoin unfortunately can no longer show such sharp ups as before, many competitors and functional weaken.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

I'd pick Bitcoin rather than ethereum since bitcoin is the first crypto it is a huge aspect for domination in the future, also if you check the price increase bitcoin from cents to 8k usd (as of the moment) meanwhile ETH only increase up to 500usd. Also bitcoin is more popular than ETH this is why it is much stronger than ETH or to other alt coins.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256

1. ethereum

2. bitcoin

2. bitcoin for me
I really like and believe it! Since Bitcoin is used more and more to ensure ETH at the moment!
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
If we are to make reference to the increase in value, as it is, bitcoin has already set a huge gap and we both know it is not going to remain stagnant which makes me believe bitcoin will keep being higher in value

However, for the percentage increase from now till 2020, that really won't be about what we think or chances as we really can't know but bitcoin should have better chances in my opinion. Eth had a higher % increase last year though, so I guess we just leave the final answer for time to decide.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
If we talk about the price, Bitcoin will be the most expensive, but if we talk about the return in % , I think that ethereum will be the highest
Pages:
Jump to: