Pages:
Author

Topic: In a few moments, I'll be dead. - page 2. (Read 12628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 25, 2012, 01:08:22 AM
I used the Freedom of Information Act to gain the following transcript of what happened yesterday. Use this if you need help with the codes: http://www.radiolabs.com/police-codes.html

Dispatcher: One-Adam-12, we have an unconfirmed 10-56 in progress.
PO1 & PO2: (in unison) Atlas! (PO1 hits breaks to stop at red light)
PO1: I wonder if he's 10-45B this time.
PO2: If he is, or was, then he's 10-45D.
PO1: (to dispatcher) Can we take a Code 7, first?
Dispatcher: That's a negative. I've got two bitcoiners on hold, County on standby, and the NSA on overtime reading every post on some forum.
PO2: Sounds like a Code N.
Dispatcher: That's a positive. Be advised that an undercover 11-51 may be in the vicinity. 10-20?
PO1: 10-97.
Dispatcher: Roger Dodger!
PO2: I wish she would quit that.
PO1: Heard that, Dodge!
PO2: (to dispatcher) 10-23!
PO1: (before ringing bell, door opens) Hello, Atlas.
Atlas: Dick. Dodger. I was expecting you.
PO2: We got a call from some concerned friends of yours.
Atlas: My account was hacked.
PO1: I see you still have those blue lights in your bedroom.
Atlas: Gives me value.
PO2: So, are you're parents still on vacation?
PO1: We can't ask him that.
PO2: Oops! Are your parents home?
Atlas: No. They're still on vacation.
Dispatcher: 10-19.
PO1: Got to go, Atlas. But we'll be watching you.
Atlas; Whatever!
PO2: (while getting into squad car) Weird kid!
PO1: I met his cousin once, down from Oklahoma. Involved a 10-79.
rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
April 24, 2012, 09:58:21 PM
Seeing as me, cbeast, the joint and gage all played a key role in finally banning jon and (hopefully) ending an era, I think we all deserve some sort of gratuity.
Please refer to my payment methods on the first page.

XD

He's banned? If true, I'm going to 75 myself. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.864717

Looks like Gage's account was hacked too.
lol. But seriously mods, please make this topic go away.
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
April 24, 2012, 09:54:24 PM
Seeing as me, cbeast, the joint and gage all played a key role in finally banning jon and (hopefully) ending an era, I think we all deserve some sort of gratuity.

XD

He's banned? If true, I'm going to 75 myself. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.864717

Looks like Gage's account was hacked too.
legendary
April 24, 2012, 09:50:33 PM

XD

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2012, 09:31:10 PM
Does this fit the typical modus operandi for Jon, to start a thread and not reply?

Maybe what Jon really needs is True Hope!

It is pretty normal, yes.
But, this thread is much different from others, as:
We got him banned.
We got the police involved and told his parents.

As I said, hopefully the end of an era.

Pretty sure his parents have been contacted before (and that he's whined here on the forum about that).  He's definitely been banned before.  He'll be back, and he'll pull this shit again just in the future.  But thank you for at least bringing about a temporary respite from it for the forums.
Activity: 266
April 24, 2012, 04:29:30 PM
Does this fit the typical modus operandi for Jon, to start a thread and not reply?

It is pretty normal, yes.
But, this thread is much different from others, as:
We got him banned.
We got the police involved and told his parents.

As I said, hopefully the end of an era.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician
April 24, 2012, 04:24:09 PM

April 24, 2012, 04:21:29 PM

XD
Activity: 252
Inactive
April 24, 2012, 02:10:48 PM
Statistically more woman attempt suicide but more men succeed.    

Statistically, more women think they have bad lives (cry for help), but more men actually do have bad lives (f this.  pop).

Cheesy Wink
legendary
April 24, 2012, 02:09:26 PM
Even if there were two types, if he did really commit suicide then it will be on our consciences.
Speak for yourself.

In the case of Jon/Atlas/MicroCheeseDick we are observing the process of Evolution In Action, It's A Good Thing. He should be free and unhampered to fullfill his destiny. One need only read his posts to recognize that he is truly a example of Nietzsche's superman, poised over the abyss by his own superiority, someone that mere mortals are fit neither to judge nor affect.

I had to Google Nietzche.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 24, 2012, 02:06:01 PM
Even if there were two types, if he did really commit suicide then it will be on our consciences.
Speak for yourself.

In the case of Jon/Atlas/MicroCheeseDick we are observing the process of Evolution In Action, It's A Good Thing. He should be free and unhampered to fullfill his destiny. One need only read his posts to recognize that he is truly a example of Nietzsche's superman, poised over the abyss by his own superiority, someone that mere mortals are fit neither to judge nor affect.
legendary
April 24, 2012, 01:47:20 PM
Imaginary Jon #0185 sez:

You see, now, the evidence that society is focused on death, charity, and creating the delusion that they're generous, but have no interest in a man's labor or ideas - or any values for that matter. I can post four thought-out ideas every few hours, and I will perhaps get two pages of responses with no more content than personal attacks. Nobody cares while I'm alive, because nobody's a true existentialist. They all pose to keep up their delusion that their life matters. The facade only comes up once they realize they need to commit an act of charity, else be ostracized for not following the "morals of society," which are always reactive, not proactive, because nobody actually believes in them. If anyone really gave a shit, they'd take me seriously while I was alive, not force me to live longer in a life they continually shit on. Instead of letting me kill myself, there are those who would prefer to rape and otherwise torture me for all eternity.

Good Point. History tells us that after posting your good idea, die. Then you will become famous, make tons of money, and get all the credit.

But true artists don't do it for the above reasons, they are obsessed to create and don't care about any possible consequences to their work.

e.g. Van Gogh

edit: Maybe not the best thread to post my comment in. Sorry.

Sure it is! It's a perfect thread to post that comment, for now Atlas can come out and say, "See! I create value."

~Bruno~
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271
April 24, 2012, 12:44:10 PM
Imaginary Jon #0185 sez:

You see, now, the evidence that society is focused on death, charity, and creating the delusion that they're generous, but have no interest in a man's labor or ideas - or any values for that matter. I can post four thought-out ideas every few hours, and I will perhaps get two pages of responses with no more content than personal attacks. Nobody cares while I'm alive, because nobody's a true existentialist. They all pose to keep up their delusion that their life matters. The facade only comes up once they realize they need to commit an act of charity, else be ostracized for not following the "morals of society," which are always reactive, not proactive, because nobody actually believes in them. If anyone really gave a shit, they'd take me seriously while I was alive, not force me to live longer in a life they continually shit on. Instead of letting me kill myself, there are those who would prefer to rape and otherwise torture me for all eternity.

Good Point. History tells us that after posting your good idea, die. Then you will become famous, make tons of money, and get all the credit.

But true artists don't do it for the above reasons, they are obsessed to create and don't care about any possible consequences to their work.

e.g. Van Gogh

edit: Maybe not the best thread to post my comment in. Sorry.
legendary
April 24, 2012, 12:22:18 PM
I think it's important to mention this:

There are not simply two kinds of suicidal threats (i.e. serious vs call-for-help).  There's a lot of gray area, and a lot of unpredictability.

Take the person I met that drank a cup of bleach.  They will tell you all about it.

If there's one thing I've learned from working in a hospital, it's that every person who threatens suicide is in a world of problems.  You take absolutely every threat seriously because "serious" is not simply limited to the actual act of attempting suicide.

Ordinarily I would agree with this line of thought, but I am right-to-life and I think suicide is everyone's own choice. Furthermore I believe there are far worse fates than death because I do not believe in an afterlife. If I came to the forums threatening suicide, I'd want everyone to tell me to shut the fuck up and stop whining, not rush to my aid. Rushing to my aid would only depress me that everyone is that pathetic and ignorant. Atlas is just testing the fences, and many suicide fakers are too.

It's not a happy circumstance when someone dies, but I stand by my lack of care for suicide as a statement to this generation that they are all fucking pansies when it comes to the concept of death. Death is the most natural thing in the entire world. Bring it on. I'll kill myself tomorrow just to prove a point. Who cares? Life will end for everyone, so choosing when it ends is an awesome empowerment. I salute suicide. That said, if someone is killing themselves because they're sad about something, then that's no different than getting drunk or doing drugs because they're sad about something-- it's escapism and I don't support it.

So to sum up:

Killing yourself because of a calculated decision based on your worth in the world and your lack of interest in continuing the endless torture that is life: Okay.
Killing yourself because you're an emofag who doesn't want to go to school anymore: Not okay.

Atlas isn't either. He's an attention whore who thinks every brain fart of his is a revolution we should all be awestruck by.

+1

I truly do enjoy your writing style (content and structure), Matthew.

~Bruno~

SAD EDIT: Did I just waste my 5000th post in an Atlas thread? This is way wrong on so many levels.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 24, 2012, 12:09:14 PM

There are not simply two kinds of suicidal threats (i.e. serious vs call-for-help).  There's a lot of gray area, and a lot of unpredictability.

Take the person I met that drank a cup of bleach.  They will tell you all about it.

If there's one thing I've learned from working in a hospital, it's that every person who threatens suicide is in a world of problems.  You take absolutely every threat seriously because "serious" is not simply limited to the actual act of attempting suicide.

Ordinarily I would agree with this line of thought, but I am right-to-life and I think suicide is everyone's own choice. Furthermore I believe there are far worse fates than death because I do not believe in an afterlife. If I came to the forums threatening suicide, I'd want everyone to tell me to shut the fuck up and stop whining, not rush to my aid. Rushing to my aid would only depress me that everyone is that pathetic and ignorant. Atlas is just testing the fences, and many suicide fakers are too.

It's not a happy circumstance when someone dies, but I stand by my lack of care for suicide as a statement to this generation that they are all fucking pansies when it comes to the concept of death. Death is the most natural thing in the entire world. Bring it on. I'll kill myself tomorrow just to prove a point. Who cares? Life will end for everyone, so choosing when it ends is an awesome empowerment. I salute suicide. That said, if someone is killing themselves because they're sad about something, then that's no different than getting drunk or doing drugs because they're sad about something-- it's escapism and I don't support it.

So to sum up:

Killing yourself because of a calculated decision based on your worth in the world and your lack of interest in continuing the endless torture that is life: Okay.
Killing yourself because you're an emofag who doesn't want to go to school anymore: Not okay.

Atlas isn't either. He's an attention whore who thinks every brain fart of his is a revolution we should all be awestruck by.
April 24, 2012, 12:06:05 PM

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
April 24, 2012, 11:59:08 AM

Activity: 770
You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB
April 24, 2012, 11:52:13 AM
I just noticed peoples ignore button is different than most ...    hahaha

Wonder what colour mine is Cheesy

Why is this ?
legendary
April 24, 2012, 11:32:30 AM
I think it was the ignore button that pushed him over the edge. As his ignore state got darker, so did his attention seeking.

I see what you did here. You put the blame squarely on theymos.

He's the admin, and the only one who can ban.

A tongue-in-cheek post implying and assuming that theymos was the one that implemented the coloring of ignore.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 24, 2012, 11:28:12 AM
I think it was the ignore button that pushed him over the edge. As his ignore state got darker, so did his attention seeking.

I see what you did here. You put the blame squarely on theymos.

He's the admin, and the only one who can ban.
Pages:
Jump to: