Pages:
Author

Topic: In a few moments, I'll be dead. - page 6. (Read 12628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 23, 2012, 09:15:17 PM
Sweet Jesus. Somebody please lock this thread.

At the moment, the OP can't lock the thread, for he's busy talking to the police. I'll give anything to be a fly on the wall during that conversation.

~Bruno~
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 23, 2012, 09:15:11 PM
The police called to notify me that they made contact with the subject. He claims that his account was hacked. Case closed.

I don't believe the-account-was-hacked alibi. No way can the police even close this case that quick. Something ain't right. (not taking about you, cbeast, only the facts that you presented)
Now that you mention it, this does smell wrong.

OTOH, the police would have the subject's privacy rights to honor, I do believe I've seen this "It's all OK" type disclaimer from law enforcement before and thought that might be the reason.

If someone made the call to the PD, they should have at least been given a call/file/case number/id . At one point I lived in a place where the cops wouldn't even answer a call unless there was a homicide or serious injury, it's important to document the interaction if for no other reason than the possibility of retribution for being a snitch.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
April 23, 2012, 09:14:11 PM
Does this mean he is changing names again. Is this the new method where he must does something outrageous? Does he think he is Dr. Who and will regenerate into a new avatar?

Hello, I am Emanuel Ortego. The Jon/Atlas screennames are not within my control.

Please do not contact me in regard to these names and their posts.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
April 23, 2012, 09:12:35 PM
If it turns out that he wasn't hacked, he'll be getting another visit from the police...

I seriously believe that's what will happen in the end.
At least one thing is confirmed... he's Atlas...
legendary
April 23, 2012, 09:11:47 PM
Morons...
Nuff' said...

How many family/friends have you lost to suicide? It sucks for everyone. I hope his family gets him the help he needs.
Three last year alone. Making it look like an accident is definitely kinder to survivors. Of course I'm referring to the real thing, not a "cry for help" gesture.

I've penned it before on this forum, and will state it again. I've tried it myself. Each time (twice) over pussy. But it was only a gesture, for in no way did I really want to die. My sister has tried it a small handful of times, but she's a little messed up (not on drugs). I'm pretty sure all her cases were gestures as well, seeking attention or whatever (not a doctor, so not really sure what was being sought). Chances are pretty good I won't be ever doing it again. Not for pussy, lack of money, or (can't even think of another good reason).

~Bruno~
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
April 23, 2012, 09:10:10 PM
Sweet Jesus. Somebody please lock this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
April 23, 2012, 09:08:15 PM
If it turns out that he wasn't hacked, he'll be getting another visit from the police...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
|Argus| Accounting and Auditing on the Blockchain
April 23, 2012, 09:08:07 PM
This case is not closed by any stretch of the imagination. If it is, I'm sad to say this country is fucked.
Oh we've been fucked for a long time. A very long time.
donator
April 23, 2012, 09:07:32 PM
If this case is truly closed, then I believe that the Georetown police department didn't do due diligence in regards to this situation. There wasn't even enough time to read all the OP's posts, let alone the ones we pointed out to them. How much egg would be on their face if this kid did harm to somebody(s) or himself? This case is not closed by any stretch of the imagination. If it is, I'm sad to say this country is fucked.

~Bruno~

My bad. They didn't say case closed. That was my opinion. They did talk to the family.
legendary
April 23, 2012, 09:05:17 PM
If this case is truly closed, then I believe that the Georetown police department didn't do due diligence in regards to this situation. There wasn't even enough time to read all the OP's posts, let alone the ones we pointed out to them. How much egg would be on their face if this kid did harm to somebody(s) or himself? This case is not closed by any stretch of the imagination. If it is, I'm sad to say this country is fucked.

~Bruno~
legendary
April 23, 2012, 09:05:00 PM
Morons...
Nuff' said...

How many family/friends have you lost to suicide? It sucks for everyone. I hope his family gets him the help he needs.

A good slap on the face... that's all the help he needs...

The ones falling for this troll post are the ones who need serious help.

April 23, 2012, 09:02:26 PM
Morons...
Nuff' said...

Three last year alone. Making it look like an accident is definitely kinder to survivors. Of course I'm referring to the real thing, not a "cry for help" gesture.
April 23, 2012, 08:57:59 PM
The police called to notify me that they made contact with the subject. He claims that his account was hacked. Case closed.
Excellent, this is a fine occasion to shut down this and other potentially compromised accounts, all of them  Wink
Activity: 662
Merit: 545
April 23, 2012, 08:57:46 PM
this is freaking terrible.  how old is this kid?  does he live with his parents?  i wonder if his parents know how truely messed up he is and what he does on his computer 24 hours a day.  

seriously he reminds me of Jared Lee Loughner

this kid needs to be put on meds and see a shrink. 

donator
April 23, 2012, 08:57:21 PM
Morons...
Nuff' said...

legendary
April 23, 2012, 08:57:07 PM
A hack can easily be proved or disproved by the admins here or via the IP on the OP's computer by the officers.
legendary
April 23, 2012, 08:55:28 PM
Morons...
Nuff' said...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
April 23, 2012, 08:54:31 PM
Good excuse not to pay the bill for emergency services.
legendary
April 23, 2012, 08:54:24 PM

I don't believe the-account-was-hacked alibi. No way can the police even close this case that quick. Something ain't right. (not taking about you, cbeast, only the facts that you presented)
April 23, 2012, 08:51:36 PM
I'm sure the PD has assigned somebody to read all the OP's posts.
~Bruno~
Really? I wouldn't bet on it.
Pages:
Jump to: