Pages:
Author

Topic: In a few moments, I'll be dead. - page 9. (Read 12628 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
April 23, 2012, 07:23:31 PM
I just received a call back from Austin PD.  They can't do anything without direct identifying information.  A phone number, a last name, or a street address is what they need.  With an IP address they'd have to give it to their forensics unit, so the police can't directly do anything with an IP.

If you can translate that IP into a physical address, then they could use that.

If you have Atlas/Jon's last name, phone number, or physical address, call the Austin PD @ 512 974 5750 to provide them with the information.
His ip can be tracked with websites, but only roughly. I live in southern england and those websites reckon I live in scotland.
Give the ip to his isp, boom, they will give you an address.
No forensics needed :3

http://www.yellowpages.com/austin-tx/internet-service-providers-isp

Which one?
Normally with someones ip on the rough address websites they tell you the isp too, they do with me..
Give me his ip and ill tell you.
Mod! Ip logs please?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
April 23, 2012, 07:20:26 PM
I just received a call back from Austin PD.  They can't do anything without direct identifying information.  A phone number, a last name, or a street address is what they need.  With an IP address they'd have to give it to their forensics unit, so the police can't directly do anything with an IP.

If you have Atlas/Jon's last name, phone number, or physical address, call the Austin PD @ 512 974 5750 to provide them with the information.
His ip can be tracked with websites, but only roughly. I live in southern england and those websites reckon I live in scotland.

http://www.yellowpages.com/austin-tx/internet-service-providers-isp

Which one?
April 23, 2012, 07:13:27 PM

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
April 23, 2012, 07:12:48 PM
any news ?
legendary
April 23, 2012, 07:09:59 PM

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
April 23, 2012, 07:08:20 PM
Hopefully he will now get the help he needs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 23, 2012, 07:02:03 PM
I have to say this is not funny and quite disturbing.

Troll or no troll but I think these kinds of threats are not seen very well by police especially when multiple people call into 911 etc.
April 23, 2012, 07:00:44 PM
Okay, gonna be serious now, this could be actually bad.

Hello police! Here is my information , that I know:
In this, 'atlas' is Jon. Atlas was has original account.
Atlas claims to be ready for communism, with less them 1% of his money in fiat and the rest in food, water, land, ammunition, and gold bullion. Oh, and bitcoin.
Altas never really answers questions(or anything), just changing the subject or claiming to be 'winning'.

Anyone extent this list? I'm tired, can't think of the rest :/
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
April 23, 2012, 06:59:52 PM
Jesus Christ you guys, you're all fucking dicks.

HELP THE DUDE you fucking imbeciles.

How can we help him? By giving him a gun so he can be done with it?

Fuck you, cunt.

No, not cunt! Dick...
D... I... C... K...

Btw, fuck YOU! Don't you fell like a fool for letting yourself be trolled like this? WTF, get real dude!
donator
April 23, 2012, 06:59:44 PM
Isn't his name Immanuel something?
legendary
April 23, 2012, 06:58:16 PM

Fuck you, cunt.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
April 23, 2012, 06:57:56 PM

legendary
April 23, 2012, 06:52:31 PM
Called the Austin PD.

I didn't have an address or name to give them, so I gave them his moniker, "Jon," while telling them it is a moniker.  I also gave them the bitcointalk.org website and told them they could find this post in the "off-topic" section.  I also provided them with Theymos's moniker so that they could contact him for Jon's IP which could provide a physical location.

Edit:  If anyone has any better information, call 512 974 5750, the number for the Austin PD that I called.
April 23, 2012, 06:49:39 PM
Wait a sec, a close associate? OK, now this makes no sense for a suicide note.
By close accociate he means sock puppet master.
Yes I am talking to you, Matthew N. Wright!

Seriously though, he is either a very sophisticated troll who has fooled us all, or he genuinely has some sort of problem, in which case we cannot help him. He will not let us get through to him, you all know that.

Personally, I think he's just a troll Cheesy

If the police get involved and section him for mental health problems, he is more than a troll.
But if they get involved but realise he is just amazing at pissing off people, they will leave him alone.
FTFY Cheesy
Seriously, you can't get arrested for trolling.
If you could, Matther N. Wright would be on death row.

donator
April 23, 2012, 06:45:39 PM

Seriously though, he is either a very sophisticated troll who has fooled us all, or he genuinely has some sort of problem, in which case we cannot help him. He will not let us get through to him, you all know that.

If the police get involved, he is more than a troll.
April 23, 2012, 06:42:50 PM

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
April 23, 2012, 06:40:22 PM
Sick joke?  Your posts on the forum are like 10 miles long, I hope everything is OK with you!
legendary
April 23, 2012, 06:39:20 PM
Anyway, I called some police department in Austin. They are closed. The message said to call 911, which I cannot where I live.

How is the police department closed?  Ok, so no successful attempts to 911 from anyone?  Goddamnit, I'll call.
donator
April 23, 2012, 06:37:02 PM
Anyway, I called some police department in Austin. They are closed. The message said to call 911, which I cannot where I live.
legendary
April 23, 2012, 06:36:56 PM

Pages:
Jump to: