Pages:
Author

Topic: In a few moments, I'll be dead. - page 4. (Read 12628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
April 24, 2012, 01:22:45 AM
Since he is once again confirmed to be Atlas, why isn't he perma-banned (again) yet?
I've been asking theymos that very question for some time...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 24, 2012, 12:40:18 AM
Seriously, you can't get arrested for trolling.
If you could, Matther N. Wright would be on death row.
I lol'ed. Actually, if Atlas did in fact kill himself directly due to trolling from provable entities, they could be prosecuted for "cyber bullying"...
Never gonna happen, it's too much of a goldmine for a counter suit. Atlas/Jon/MicroCheeseDick was seeking any kind of attention he could get.
--

A joke is in order:
Jon was excited about his new rifle and wanted to try it out, so he went bear hunting. He spotted a small black bear and shot it. There was then a tap on his shoulder and he turned round to see a larger black bear. The black bear said "You've got two choices, I either maul you to death or we have sex." Jon decided to bend over.

Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Jon soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another trip, found the black bear, and shot it. Immediately, there was another tap on his shoulder. This time a big brown bear stood right next to him.

The brown bear said, "That was a huge mistake, Jon. You've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we'll have rough sex." Again, Jon thought it was better to comply.

Although he survived, it was several months before Jon finally recovered. Outraged, he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the brown bear and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but then there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned round to find a gigantic grizzly bear standing there.

The grizzly bear said "Admit it, Jon, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"
--

BTW, Matthew, please help clear my name Grin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.865964
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
April 24, 2012, 12:25:12 AM
Seriously, you can't get arrested for trolling.
If you could, Matther N. Wright would be on death row.

Actually, if Atlas did in fact kill himself directly due to trolling from provable entities, they could be prosecuted for "cyber bullying", but it's very clear that Atlas is a mentally unstable child on medication who has threatened suicide before almost like seasonal clockwork.

Does no one remember this time last year when I first talked to Atlas he was doing exactly the same thing? Whining about killing himself and then claiming he never did because of a momentary break in his aspergers?

I applaud everyone's interest in saving a life, but this is just another Atlas cry for attention. If you want someone to blame for his constant pissing all over the forums, suicide bluffs and self-importance, you could blame his parents for letting him hang around pseudo-intellectual douche-bags and obsess about forums without receiving proper mental care. That said, I highly doubt Atlas even has a family. He comes across way too much like a foster child or ward of the state, or maybe even someone in the witness protection program (which would explain a lot of things).

Please remember that Atlas prides himself on posting how righteous and special he is. His posts have ranged from "I enjoy having rough sex with prostitutes" to "when woman ejaculate, they do so not out of feeling but out of admiration of me". He is a self-absorbed, mentally unstable, delusional wolf-crier and above all hypocrite. Is it any wonder that he will have bouts of depression? Who wouldn't everytime they live like him and then look in the mirror?

What he needs is to start working to change what he is, and he cannot begin doing that while you sheep are jumping up and down at his every move (I know the mods have a legal responsibility to respond, but they should be responding with force to prosecute him for crying wolf). What this forum needs is to collectively tell the child to go away and seek help. It is very clear that he is obsessed about these forums and that they are the cause of his depression (because he can't control them like he wants). The best thing for him is to go away. Why Theymos isn't pushing this fact harder is beyond me.

Since he is once again confirmed to be Atlas, why isn't he perma-banned (again) yet?
legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
April 24, 2012, 12:07:21 AM
Whoa, I spend a day without Internet and I miss all of this. I sure hope Boss is okay.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
April 23, 2012, 11:23:41 PM
wow so much drama! Huh
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 23, 2012, 11:01:32 PM
Thanks to those of you who acted responsibly and tried to help the police locate him.

Atlas always uses Tor, so I can't be sure, but I'd guess that his account was not hacked and Emanuel Ortego is indeed an alt.

Thank you (or is it you're welcome), theymos. BTW, any chance that the alt, Emanuel Ortego, is Matthew?  Grin

~Bruno~
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
April 23, 2012, 10:57:52 PM
Morons...
Nuff' said...

How many family/friends have you lost to suicide? It sucks for everyone. I hope his family gets him the help he needs.
Three last year alone. Making it look like an accident is definitely kinder to survivors. Of course I'm referring to the real thing, not a "cry for help" gesture.

I've penned it before on this forum, and will state it again. I've tried it myself. Each time (twice) over pussy. But it was only a gesture, for in no way did I really want to die. My sister has tried it a small handful of times, but she's a little messed up (not on drugs). I'm pretty sure all her cases were gestures as well, seeking attention or whatever (not a doctor, so not really sure what was being sought). Chances are pretty good I won't be ever doing it again. Not for pussy, lack of money, or (can't even think of another good reason).

~Bruno~

Bruno , glad to hear you made it through ( assuming you don't have any more problems) we are all better with you here not without you.

Bbit

Didn't expect this from you or the other couple below stating the same thing. To be clear, I didn't post this for any type of sympathy. I was trying to put the suicide gesture in prospective using my life (and sister's) experience(s) as an example. In my case, it was pills (pretty sure the same with my sister), and right away I call the suicide hotline to make sure I got to hospital and lived, for I wanted to see that pussy again. Damn cunt still left me. Her lost. I'm making it a point to never tell her about Bitcoin. I should of said them, for it was two different women. Point is, we've all done stupid things in our lives. The goal is to learn from them. I sure the hell have. But I digress. This is not about me, but about the OP and/or a possible crime being committed. I may need to get back on that aspect, for I'm not sure what crime, but I'm hoping to find one.

Thanks again, all, for expressing your feelings about that one post of mine, but really, there was no need. Feel free to express thoughts on what I've just posted here over and beyond the suicide aspect, for I may or may not be off-base in regards to the latter part of the above.

~Bruno~
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
April 23, 2012, 10:54:19 PM
Thanks to those of you who acted responsibly and tried to help the police locate him.

Atlas always uses Tor, so I can't be sure, but I'd guess that his account was not hacked and Emanuel Ortego is indeed an alt.
Yeah, considering the name reported was not Emanuel Ortego, it was Immanuel Ortego.  Wink
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
April 23, 2012, 10:51:04 PM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 23, 2012, 10:42:26 PM
Damn it, the IP evidence is inconclusive.
What a surprise  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
April 23, 2012, 10:32:15 PM

arrrgh  Angry    really ?? any of these username/handles should be purged out of the system this is getting absurd and effecting the community.... don't you think?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
April 23, 2012, 10:30:49 PM
legendary
Bitcoin
April 23, 2012, 10:28:57 PM
so wtf is this all about then  Huh  Not going to lie I'm going to be pretty mad if all this is a hoax...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.865890

edit: I should add the police should press charges if this turns out to be a false  Embarrassed
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Web Dev, Db Admin, Computer Technician
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271
April 23, 2012, 10:20:58 PM
Morons...
Nuff' said...

How many family/friends have you lost to suicide? It sucks for everyone. I hope his family gets him the help he needs.
Three last year alone. Making it look like an accident is definitely kinder to survivors. Of course I'm referring to the real thing, not a "cry for help" gesture.

I've penned it before on this forum, and will state it again. I've tried it myself. Each time (twice) over pussy. But it was only a gesture, for in no way did I really want to die. My sister has tried it a small handful of times, but she's a little messed up (not on drugs). I'm pretty sure all her cases were gestures as well, seeking attention or whatever (not a doctor, so not really sure what was being sought). Chances are pretty good I won't be ever doing it again. Not for pussy, lack of money, or (can't even think of another good reason).

~Bruno~

Sorry to hear it. Glad you still hop around. As for the Bolded section, have you ever watched the 'Godfather'.  It happens.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
BitcoinStarter.com Support Account
April 23, 2012, 10:19:12 PM
As a newbie here and starting work at a new job today for the 1st time, it was my intent & was looking forward to spending a short hour on here, attempting to better my education learning about the BitCoin world.  

Instead I was sucked into an emotional roller coaster by an energy vampire thread, sad.  There is no one really to blame, but myself.  Still time wasted because of nonsense, is time I now no longer have.

You talk about Avatars and Personalities I know nothing about, what I need from all of you that do know, and I suspect the Moderators need help from you as well.  Is create a strong enough community & negative feedback loop on attacks like this, do not kid yourself, that is what this is, that folks like me, whom are here to learn and grow the Community in a positive way, keep coming back.  

There are those few that know very well how to destroy online communities, and drive their members into a two-three or more way war and self destruct, are very clever and time precisely when to strike.  Happens all the time, prove to me and each other this place is better than that.  Learn to spot them and respond correctly.

This Jon & Atlas avatar character, obviously to me now are persona's to avoid, other than that, what am I getting out of this discussion thread?  Not much.  Its up to you.  Enough said, off to read something worthwhile....

GR

oops... Angry
donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.
April 23, 2012, 10:10:17 PM
Morons...
Nuff' said...

~Bruno~

Bruno , glad to hear you made it through ( assuming you don't have any more problems) we are all better with you here not without you.

Bbit
The Earth and everyone on it will die eventually. The Sun will expand and destroy all of this. There is no reason to live other than what you make it. I agree about pussy, it ain't worth living or dying for.
legendary
Bitcoin
April 23, 2012, 10:06:09 PM
Morons...
Nuff' said...

~Bruno~

Bbit
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
April 23, 2012, 10:06:04 PM
As a newbie here and starting work at a new job today for the 1st time, it was my intent & was looking forward to spending a short hour on here, attempting to better my education learning about the BitCoin world.  

Instead I was sucked into an emotional roller coaster by an energy vampire thread, sad.  There is no one really to blame, but myself.  Still time wasted because of nonsense, is time I now no longer have.

You talk about Avatars and Personalities I know nothing about, what I need from all of you that do know, and I suspect the Moderators need help from you as well.  Is create a strong enough community & negative feedback loop on attacks like this, do not kid yourself, that is what this is, that folks like me, whom are here to learn and grow the Community in a positive way, keep coming back.  

There are those few that know very well how to destroy online communities, and drive their members into a two-three or more way war and self destruct, are very clever and time precisely when to strike.  Happens all the time, prove to me and each other this place is better than that.  Learn to spot them and respond correctly.

This Jon & Atlas avatar character, obviously to me now are persona's to avoid, other than that, what am I getting out of this discussion thread?  Not much.  Its up to you.  Enough said, off to read something worthwhile....

GR
vip
Activity: 490
Merit: 271
April 23, 2012, 10:05:44 PM
I used the wrong word. I was going to type police work, but realized in my mind that I already used the word police and opted for a different word. Wrong choice. Seriously!
I consider it being a citizen. It's not like we were trying to solve a crime, we were trying to save a person. Big difference.

We were pass the saving-a-life stage, for the OP claimed a hack occur. At this point, a crime is in progress. Either the OP wasted valuable resources with a ruse, or a hack did occur and his computer needed to be checked, letting the officers/detectives know 100% NOW that this is not a ruse. If they go back later to check records, they may no longer be there. That would be a big FAIL.

Technically, another claimed the account was hacked. The OP has not yet responded if he ever will.

Yes he has--in the Newbie section.

Are you referring to this?:

Re: Identity Theft
Today at 01:50:10 AM
I made the mistake of sharing the accounts with Stirner fanatics like myself. I really don't want to get into the backstory.

So if he is Atlas, he admits to sharing his account with anarchists and the results are what happens when such is done. So any dealings or deals with his online identity must become circumspect. The newbie section sounds like a good place to be.

If it isn't Atlas then, back to the OP.
Pages:
Jump to: