Pages:
Author

Topic: IN STOCK - OneStringMiner boards, up to 39GH/s last ITEMS: from US$15...FUN!!! - page 7. (Read 38740 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142
Ιntergalactic Conciliator
Hello. I want to get one more board but i think to buy it direct from you and not from ebay that i have previous buy a board. I dont understand how can i pay you. I have see that i need to sent my bank details with email but i dont understand what is the next step for purchase the product. Thank you for any answer
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
I get some questions about the intended location of the heat sink.
The heat sink should be mounted to the bottom of the boards, so the side without any components.
Please check the manual for assembly instructions.
There are plenty of pictures in the manual: http://www.btcguru.eu/documentation/InstallationManualOneStringMiner.pdf
payments sent  12:30 am EST friday Apr. 11
And received, thank you.
Your package will be shipped today.
I'll add your email address to the shipment, so FedEx can keep you informed about the progress.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
payments sent  12:30 am EST friday Apr. 11
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
That is great news Ben.
I am excited for BFGMiner and MultiMiner support.\
I hope you are doing well.

We have decided to donate two 3xDIY1 sets to both main developers of bitcoin mining software.
Due to their geographical location, one has already received it, the other will receive it next week.

We have decided to donate two 3xDIY1 sets to both main developers of bitcoin mining software.
Due to their geographical location, one has already received it, the other will receive it next week.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
SPECIAL OFFER till Thursday, April 10 18:00 CET

Three bare OneStringMiner boards for 1 BTC and this includes shipping. Just the boards, no fan, hex spacers, ...

Send an email to [email protected] with the number of boards you want to purchase together with your Name, Address, Zipcode, City, Country and Phone number.
Only a few hours left ... With BTC / US$ close to 400, a real bargain!

Check the bit bucket. Smiley

Three bare OneStringMiner boards for 1 BTC and this includes shipping. Just the boards, no fan, hex spacers, ...

Send an email to [email protected] with the number of boards you want to purchase together with your Name, Address, Zipcode, City, Country and Phone number.
Only a few hours left ... With BTC / US$ close to 400, a real bargain!

missed mr Fedex yesterday & it arrived ! unboxing my OSM as i type & learning how to use a RPi to mine.

a little pricey but quality, customer service, PROMISED DELIVERY ! & shipping is top notch.

thx ben. updates & pix coming soon.
You're very welcome. Enjoy!
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
missed mr Fedex yesterday & it arrived ! unboxing my OSM as i type & learning how to use a RPi to mine.

a little pricey but quality, customer service, PROMISED DELIVERY ! & shipping is top notch.

thx ben. updates & pix coming soon.
legendary
Thx for this great manual! Nice work!
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Manual is great Ben! My compliments!
I cant open the file and from broswer and from desktop.
I get an error too, checking now.
Thanks for reporting.
Upload of the file is failing over and over again ?!
Probably an issue on the web server, will keep on trying and report when succeeded.

Tip: Do not use spaces in your filename
Although it wasn't the spaces in the name, I removed them.
The upload succeeded after 7 retries ?!
This is the correct URL: http://www.btcguru.eu/documentation/InstallationManualOneStringMiner.pdf
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
Thanks for reporting.
Probably an issue on the web server, will keep on trying and report when succeeded.

Tip: Do not use spaces in your filename
Thanks for reporting.
legendary
Super FAST replies
Super Customer Service (even when i was only asking details about the miner !)
SUPER FAST DELIVERY ! Right after payment confirmed & 3 minutes later BAAAMMMM Fedex shipping info deliverd to my mailbox.
NO pre-order BS, NO empty promises, NO hidden shipping fees, NO waiting or losing downtime, NO crying out loud "where is my tracking #"
Professional TOP Notch seller. Man of his words.
I'm at the other corner of the world & miner is arriving next monday  Grin
Two thumbs up for Ben  Cool & looking forward to see further developments.
I can't win on price, but can on customer service. Smiley
You just ordered at exactly the right moment, middle of the afternoon, right before handling the shipments. Yours was added at the last moment, I think you can call this JIT (Just In Time).

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: