Pages:
Author

Topic: IN STOCK - OneStringMiner boards, up to 39GH/s last ITEMS: from US$15...FUN!!! - page 5. (Read 38740 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142
Ιntergalactic Conciliator
I have a mutli rail psu and i think to plug to the second board the cpu 12v rail. I have already plug pci-e to the other board.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
If i plug both of them is there a problem or it doesn't matter?

If you have two power cables, and one board, plug them both into the board. If you have multiple boards, stick each power cable in a different board. The more power cables you have in parallel, the better.  However, do not use two different PSUs together in a single board.
And also do not mix multi rail 12V supplies.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250

If you have two power cables, and one board, plug them both into the board. If you have multiple boards, stick each power cable in a different board. The more power cables you have in parallel, the better.  However, do not use two different PSUs together in a single board.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
That I am not sure about.
I would just do the one for now.

legendary
legendary
Only plug into one of them.

question with two boards connected with power wired do i have to plug one of the molex with psu or both of them?
legendary
question with two boards connected with power wired do i have to plug one of the molex with psu or both of them?
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
This company's rating has changed in the Manufacturer Trustworthiness Guide.
Thanks for informing us Dogie, but do a search on OneStringMiner.
The information is not 100% up-to-date and the promotion to B has been delayed ?!

OneStringMiner   OSM   Link   Link   Yes   Yes   C+   Uses Bitfury chips, only sells in hand hardware.
OneStringMiner set to C. Promotion to B if no problems until April 26th.
SpondooliesTech promoted to B. Promotion to B+ if May batch shipping is on time.
OneStringMiner promoted to C+. Promotion to B if no problems by May 10th.
The original promotion was a mistake, you can't skip ranks.
Great work Ben.
Thanks!

I updated the OP and added some new pictures.
legendary
They are excellent units I cannot say enough good about them.  Easy to use, expandable, fast friendly service, engaged seller communicating daily with customers and always looking to improve.
Great work Ben.

The information is not 100% up-to-date and the promotion to B has been delayed ?!

OneStringMiner   OSM   Link   Link   Yes   Yes   C+   Uses Bitfury chips, only sells in hand hardware.
SpondooliesTech promoted to B. Promotion to B+ if May batch shipping is on time.

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine

WOW Many thx to dogie keeping us up to date with many things in the crypto world. 2 thumbs up !

Congrats to OSM & team for getting good ratings. Looking fwd to more competitive prices.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183
dogiecoin.com
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
OSM or even a longer name without the number is enough since the communication protocol already reports back the number of chips, otherwise I'd need to manually add any unique combination that comes out every time you design a new board Wink
Agree, so I compiled a version with the string 'OneString' as iProduct.
This file is for Con only, please do not update your board until cgminer supports this new iProduct ID!!
http://www.btcguru.eu/downloads/BETA/firmware.bin-OneString
Now that's what I call responsive  Smiley

Will get right on it, thanks.
i got an ok earlier in this thread or the string dev thread that 65-75C are perfectly acceptable. draw slightly more power but still ok.
and once i get some proper cooling. ill be cranking these guys to 35+ so i can break 300Ghash
It is ok, i only notice the difference with the other boards, that's why I am wondering if it gets enough air flow over it and underneath it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
...img....
Nice, temp of BXF0 is a bit high, check that the fan is blowing air both below and above the chips on that board.

i got an ok earlier in this thread or the string dev thread that 65-75C are perfectly acceptable. draw slightly more power but still ok.

and once i get some proper cooling. ill be cranking these guys to 35+ so i can break 300Ghash
33 board, ~1TH/s EASTER SPECIAL OFFER:
This offer is valid till Monday, April 21, 18:00h CET
You will receive 33 bare boards.
Payment in BTC or bank transfer. 7.5BTC or the equivalent in fiat, exchange rate from bitpay.com.
VAT will have to be added for European orders, unless you have a valid VAT number.
Your order will be shipped by FedEx, free of charge, after we received your payment.
Speed of 25GH/s is guaranteed per board, with proper cooling they run faster than 30GH/s, making a total of over 1TH/s.
Have a look at the DIY1 product for ideas about cooling.
Overvolting possible for even higher speeds, but voids warranty.

16 board tower, now imagine twice as high:

Nice, temp of BXF0 is a bit high, check that the fan is blowing air both below and above the chips on that board.
@BenTuras. Is it ok to multihome the power cables on a stack as long as they all come from the same psu?

eg in a stack of 5 from a single psu run 12V and gnd to 1,3,5

I ask b/c I've repurposed an xbox 360 psu into a 230W 12V adj bench supply. While I wait on a female pcie connector I planned on hooking the wires up to the screw terminals
In a stack of five, I would connect gnd and 12V from the PSU to the board in the middle(#3) and use the supplied inter board power cables to connect #3 to #2 and #4 and connect #2 to #1 and #4 to #5

The inter board power cable is the cable between the tire wraps and the hex spacers:

(Contents of DIY1 set)

copy. will post results running at 12V
Pages:
Jump to: