Pages:
Author

Topic: Inoue vs Donaire II discussion - page 21. (Read 8123 times)

Activity: 1694
Merit: 592
The Martian Child
May 05, 2022, 04:31:16 AM
Whoever win the fight in between Inoue and Donaire then other fighter would really be in next in line.Im rooting  for Donaire on having a good
revenge on this upcoming rematch.

If I'm not mistaken, if by chance Naoya Inoue will win this fight against Nonito Donaire, he will now move on to the next weight class as that was planned for a long. It's just that, Donaire's chance to make a rematch becomes possible as he becomes a champion again and Inoue now has a purpose to unify it.

I'm not just familiar with the rules about the interim title and official title. Paul Butler got the interim WBO Bantamweight title but if my knowledge is correct, it will be upgraded to what Casimero is left. Anyone can correct me here. Therefore, there's a chance that Paul Butler's name will be involved in these Bantamweight Champions competition replacing John Riel Casimero.

Yes. It is automatic when a champion is removed or vacate a belt then an interim champion will be elevated as the new champion. Unless boxing politics stops it from happening. Paul Butler is the new WBO champion now. Casimero is still ranked number 1 in the WBO but I am not sure when can he get a mandatory shot at Butler considering how good and dangerous he is. Paul Butler will duck Casimero and will hand pick safer opponents for his voluntary defenses.

And if Inoue can beat Donaire, I think it is safe to say that there is a very very slim chance that Paul Butler will fight the monster. Donaire will have a better chance of unifying all the 4 belts considering he is also signed with Probellum, the same promoter of Butler. Paul Butler and Probellum knows it will be a suicide mission fighting Inoue. Unless Top Rank and ESPN (Inoue's promoter and network) overpays Butler which I also doubt. Probellum is more connected to PBC (Showtime and Fox) and it has some bantamweights in its stable. So they might try to hold the WBO belt in their network rather than throwing the belt to another rival network considering Butler would be a huge huge underdog over Naoya.     
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1350
May 04, 2022, 10:09:06 PM
Stripped Belt? He just deserved into that particular situation considering on how many times on which Casimero do bullshit things around.

I hope that will serve as a lesson for Casimero. Bad karma now takes place. It's easy to be humble in the first place and I don't know why he is having a hard time doing that. He doesn't need to be arrogant and boastful. Let the talks do on the ring. His trash talk is not even considered a form of marketing.

Since Casimero is now stripped with the title, I think we have another big reason now why we shouldn't involve his name here in this thread. Regardless of who will win against Inoue and Donaire, I'm sure Casimero's name won't be one of the choices in the next fight. Casimero is totally ruled out fighting either Inoue or Donaire as his next fight will be climbing up ranks again. There's still lots of time to climb up ranks, he is just 32 years old.

Let's wait if Inoue or Donaire will have their statement regarding WBO stripping Casimero's title.

Donaire though has supported Casimero and he let everyone knows what his opinion on the matter, but I guess the final decision is with the WBO.

So I guess we won't see the much anticipated fight anymore, but this will be the closest though, two of the best bantamweight we have right now. One has the experience and fire to regain his old glory, on the other hand, a young monster. Donaire still 4:1 underdog.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 04, 2022, 07:33:40 PM
Whoever win the fight in between Inoue and Donaire then other fighter would really be in next in line.Im rooting  for Donaire on having a good

If I'm not mistaken, if by chance Naoya Inoue will win this fight against Nonito Donaire, he will now move on to the next weight class as that was planned for a long. It's just that, Donaire's chance to make a rematch becomes possible as he becomes a champion again and Inoue now has a purpose to unify it.

I'm not just familiar with the rules about the interim title and official title. Paul Butler got the interim WBO Bantamweight title but if my knowledge is correct, it will be upgraded to what Casimero is left. Anyone can correct me here. Therefore, there's a chance that Paul Butler's name will be involved in these Bantamweight Champions competition replacing John Riel Casimero.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 343
Hhampuz is the best manager
May 04, 2022, 07:24:59 PM
Stripped Belt? He just deserved into that particular situation considering on how many times on which Casimero do bullshit things around.

I hope that will serve as a lesson for Casimero. Bad karma now takes place. It's easy to be humble in the first place and I don't know why he is having a hard time doing that. He doesn't need to be arrogant and boastful. Let the talks do on the ring. His trash talk is not even considered a form of marketing.

Since Casimero is now stripped with the title, I think we have another big reason now why we shouldn't involve his name here in this thread. Regardless of who will win against Inoue and Donaire, I'm sure Casimero's name won't be one of the choices in the next fight. Casimero is totally ruled out fighting either Inoue or Donaire as his next fight will be climbing up ranks again. There's still lots of time to climb up ranks, he is just 32 years old.

Let's wait if Inoue or Donaire will have their statement regarding WBO stripping Casimero's title.
Yes, he has the time but the impression of people would still remain and this isnt something similar that we are seeing just like before came from into its fans.
So lets stop on mentioning his name on this thread.

For sure that donaire prepare for this upcoming rematch against inoue and also for sure he will put his effort and more vigilant in his movements in order to maintain advantage against his opponent. But not just easy to do because we all know that inoue is very strong and has a good fighting skills   he can take all the punches by his opponent and control the fight so its hard for donaire to knock down inoue.
Activity: 2688
Merit: 625
May 04, 2022, 05:51:32 PM

Yes, he has the time but the impression of people would still remain and this isnt something similar that we are seeing just like before came from into its fans.
So lets stop on mentioning his name on this thread.

legendary
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 04, 2022, 05:10:43 PM

Merit: 625
May 04, 2022, 03:55:55 PM
Since the Casimero thread is already locked, let me post this breaking news about him in this thread so everyone will know in case you haven't read the news.

Well, finally. LOL

John Riel Casimero stripped of WBO bantamweight title

“The WBO Executive Committee unanimously voted in favor of adopting the WBO Championship Committee’s recommendation and therefore declares the WBO Bantamweight Championship Title “Vacant.”

THE TITLE IS NOW VACANT>>>

I thought that they are going to elevated Butler as their full and regular Bantamweight champion?

As for Donaire, this is really a big opportunity for him to have a crack against Inoue 2x.  AFAIK, no other boxer has that chance to fight the Monster 2x because they are simply outmatch. But we all know that even at this age, Donaire still possesses that power and could injured Inoue again or even by a slim chance win this fight by an upset.
Yes its true on which he had able to fight Inoue for 2x unlike on other boxers which doesnt have the chance but in speaking with chances of winning then Donaire is the one who does really have that kind of probabilities or simply giving Inoue a good fight since he could really withstand for end of longer rounds despite on being a heavy puncher considering donaire is good on counters too.

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542
May 04, 2022, 03:18:25 PM
Since the Casimero thread is already locked, let me post this breaking news about him in this thread so everyone will know in case you haven't read the news.

Well, finally. LOL

“The WBO Executive Committee unanimously voted in favor of adopting the WBO Championship Committee’s recommendation and therefore declares the WBO Bantamweight Championship Title “Vacant.”

I thought that they are going to elevated Butler as their full and regular Bantamweight champion?

As for Donaire, this is really a big opportunity for him to have a crack against Inoue 2x.  AFAIK, no other boxer has that chance to fight the Monster 2x because they are simply outmatch. But we all know that even at this age, Donaire still possesses that power and could injured Inoue again or even by a slim chance win this fight by an upset.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
May 04, 2022, 03:09:30 PM
Anyways, Donaire needs to decide after this fight no matter if he win or lose and if he will still pursue his career even though he is not getting any younger. He is already vulnerable unlike these young boxers who's recover and healing process is somehow shorter.

In fairness to Nonito Donaire, he's not like any boxer that is currently in the retirement period but still showing explosiveness. The fact that Donaire established 2 wins at between 38 and 39 years of age, and take note, it was both 4th round knockout wins, how can we even think that it's time now to hang his gloves.

Actually, from what I see, he just moves forward by having a rematch with Inoue because he won his previous fights and become a champion. For let's say he loses in his last fights, I doubt Donaire will still push on a rematch with Inoue. It means, he knows that he has the power to defeat Inoue regardless of the chance.

The main objective now is how to execute it properly on the day of the fight.
I definitely agree about that, Donaire decides that he will continue to push this rematch because he managed to defeat two boxers with yes a KO in both 4th round in the same year, last year. That feat alone was literally something given his age but his aggressiveness and power definitely doesn't agree with that age because he's still like in his early 30s. But we will see how would this rematch end because if he will win then I guess there's a trilogy but if he loses again then I think there's nothing to look forward to.
It's not just about the power, every boxer has a punchers chance, it's about Donaire keeping up with his timing as he gets old. Even if you have power but you don't know when to throw it because your timing is off, the opponent can beat you. But Donaire seems to preserved his timing, that's why when he clipped Ouballi, it was really over because he counter him with that big left of his with precision timing.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
May 04, 2022, 02:36:26 PM
Anyways, Donaire needs to decide after this fight no matter if he win or lose and if he will still pursue his career even though he is not getting any younger. He is already vulnerable unlike these young boxers who's recover and healing process is somehow shorter.

In fairness to Nonito Donaire, he's not like any boxer that is currently in the retirement period but still showing explosiveness. The fact that Donaire established 2 wins at between 38 and 39 years of age, and take note, it was both 4th round knockout wins, how can we even think that it's time now to hang his gloves.

Actually, from what I see, he just moves forward by having a rematch with Inoue because he won his previous fights and become a champion. For let's say he loses in his last fights, I doubt Donaire will still push on a rematch with Inoue. It means, he knows that he has the power to defeat Inoue regardless of the chance.

I definitely agree about that, Donaire decides that he will continue to push this rematch because he managed to defeat two boxers with yes a KO in both 4th round in the same year, last year. That feat alone was literally something given his age but his aggressiveness and power definitely doesn't agree with that age because he's still like in his early 30s. But we will see how would this rematch end because if he will win then I guess there's a trilogy but if he loses again then I think there's nothing to look forward to.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
May 04, 2022, 12:42:07 PM

the challenge here is on donaire, if he can prove that he has still something to offer to his fans one more time. but we don't know his plans if the turn of events for this match will be different. if he will win this match, definitely, inoue's camp will ask for another fight. but if he will lose, high likely that donaire will hang up his gloves unless, he will find another good reason to fight. but for me, win or lose on this fight, he should hang up and enjoy his life while he can.

I read in one local sports article in the Philippines Domaire says that in their first fight he just go there to brawl with Inoue but this time he has a plan to beat Inoue, I think he will go prepared for this fight with a sure plan because he tasted Inoue's power but Inoue also tasted his power and he is fully aware on Donaire's last two fights where he won decisively,
He knows that he will face a new Donaire I'm sure his team will also come with their own plan, its a battle of plan on who has a better plan.

I like that, Donaire has to be very careful in using his power as he might get exhausted again in the end. This is a big chance for Donaire to avenge his loss and prove to the world that his career is not over, I'm so excited now upon reading the news you shared, I feel like this would not be a one sided fight.

It's good to see that Donaire still has that composure, it's very important to set plans before stepping inside the ring.

I agree that the first time they've met he just attack and try to bring down Inoue the soonest that he can, but unfortunately,

he didn't manage to KO but instead he loss his stamina and in the few remaining rounds we have seen that he don't have

that power to take Inoue down, but this time, he will be more careful and prepared, making it more harder for Inoue, expecting

to see more greatness among these two fighters. Wink
He needed to if he would not want to find himself in that position again but I think there's big changes on his attack because he still needed to try and bring down Inoue as fast as he could in the early rounds or before round 8 because if not then he surely knows that his stamina is well depleted that time. The only difference now is that he should be careful when to throw a heavy punch because that same punch would cause him stamina.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
May 04, 2022, 08:41:59 AM

Well, finally. LOL

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
May 04, 2022, 08:12:00 AM
He has to make a decision before this fight, regardless of the outcome, it's good that he will retire so he can enjoy his retirement. We know that when a boxer is not getting any younger, he will be prone to injury, and Inoue is at his prime, a heavy puncher, I hope Donaire will have a good movement so he will not be hurt badly in case he will again lose in this fight.
Sad to see boxer retire their gloves but its good that we are able to witness their goodness in the ring and provide as a good entertainment as well. Most probably Donaire is not thinking about retirement right now which I think is good because he still need to focus on his up coming match and need to be more prepared as well to avoid any big injuries considering his age, there’s a chance that he may ended up his career on a bad situation which I hope not to happen to him. Inoue is still young compare to Donaire, but again age doesn’t rule the game here and everything is really possible to happen.
He wont be retiring as soon he could still able to fight or he do still have passion on fighting other boxers because its not really enough reason for someone to stop because of age or well it might be

on personal reason on why they do really make out such decisions but its still way too early for Donaire i would say yet he could still able to dance in the canvass showing off his greatness.

If he do wins on this upcoming fight then i do really see that there would really be a trilogy that would happen on this one.

I think you didn't understand the point or what they are trying to say, what could that passion do if his body cannot handle strong punches anymore. Could that passion or his love on the boxing help him recover faster? I think that's definitely NO.

We cannot deny how strong Donaire is but like any boxer in the industry, his age grows and we know what's the meaning of that. He may be strong but in terms of taking strong punches like the Monster of Japan could give, he cannot certainly deny that it would take a huge toll on his body as Donaire is already 39 years old.

Absolutely since we all know the fighter will go to process that they will be out of their prime and even if how good they are before still their body age and they cannot perform what they used to do way back on their prime stage. Donaire is what we can consider an aged boxer and I'm worried about him on that match especially Inoue well known knock out artist and target the body of his opponent to make them gasp for air. Donaire experience that already with Inoue and I'm wondering on what adjustment he do for their second match up.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 03, 2022, 09:37:39 PM
He has to make a decision before this fight, regardless of the outcome, it's good that he will retire so he can enjoy his retirement. We know that when a boxer is not getting any younger, he will be prone to injury, and Inoue is at his prime, a heavy puncher, I hope Donaire will have a good movement so he will not be hurt badly in case he will again lose in this fight.
Sad to see boxer retire their gloves but its good that we are able to witness their goodness in the ring and provide as a good entertainment as well. Most probably Donaire is not thinking about retirement right now which I think is good because he still need to focus on his up coming match and need to be more prepared as well to avoid any big injuries considering his age, there’s a chance that he may ended up his career on a bad situation which I hope not to happen to him. Inoue is still young compare to Donaire, but again age doesn’t rule the game here and everything is really possible to happen.
He wont be retiring as soon he could still able to fight or he do still have passion on fighting other boxers because its not really enough reason for someone to stop because of age or well it might be

on personal reason on why they do really make out such decisions but its still way too early for Donaire i would say yet he could still able to dance in the canvass showing off his greatness.

If he do wins on this upcoming fight then i do really see that there would really be a trilogy that would happen on this one.

I think you didn't understand the point or what they are trying to say, what could that passion do if his body cannot handle strong punches anymore. Could that passion or his love on the boxing help him recover faster? I think that's definitely NO.

We cannot deny how strong Donaire is but like any boxer in the industry, his age grows and we know what's the meaning of that. He may be strong but in terms of taking strong punches like the Monster of Japan could give, he cannot certainly deny that it would take a huge toll on his body as Donaire is already 39 years old.
This is something that happens to all athletes regardless of how great they were, athletes hit their physical prime and even if they are incredibly disciplined at some point they are going to hit a point in which they are not going to be as good as they were before due to the aging process that diminishes their capabilities, so while Donaire has some chances of winning he needs to do so in such a way that allows him to get an advantage early on or Inoue will simply beat him with his ability to give and take more damage than what Donaire can absorb.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
May 03, 2022, 11:47:23 AM

Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
May 02, 2022, 06:44:42 PM

legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1141
May 02, 2022, 06:41:07 PM

Only the one who owns the body knows if he needs to retire or not.  If Donaire thinks of retiring after this fight, then probably he knows that he will have difficulty catching up with the younger boxers and don't want to torment himself knowing that the possibility of losing his future match is greater.

Actually, from what I see, he just moves forward by having a rematch with Inoue because he won his previous fights and become a champion.

It is all about money, of course, having Donaire win his previous and snatching another title is the best condition for business to fight Inoue again. 

For let's say he loses in his last fights, I doubt Donaire will still push on a rematch with Inoue.

He wouldn't have the confidence to fight Inoue if he did lose his last fight, or the system won't make him to do so.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
May 02, 2022, 05:48:23 PM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
May 02, 2022, 05:36:42 PM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647
May 02, 2022, 05:13:02 PM
And If Donaire wanted to win against Inoue, he'd rather develop his body weakness as this is the most possible target otherwise, he losses again.
He must find a hole for Inoue in order to take him down as he is firm and strong that he can really take a hard punch at their first meet. For this rematch, he must have to be more aggressive as this is the only way Inoue can make preparation for the next move.

They don't have a long age gap that is why I don't weigh this as a factor as experience is really an advantage when it comes to boxing sports.

The age gap is 10 years and in boxing, it is already considered a wide margin plus the fact that Nonito Donaire is 39 years old, this is to his disadvantage as reflexes as a boxer reduce as an individual aged, of course with an exemption to a few boxers who really excel even though they are 40 years old but to most this is a disadvantage.

Inoue has learned a lot from their first fight so I think he will be very careful in the rematch so as to not fall prey to Donaire's lethal left hook. Donaire's chance here is a lucky punch that Inoue won't see though very slim but still a possible scenario.
With the dynamite left hand of Donaire, Inoue may end up defeated this time if he's not speed enough to make a defense. But i think Inoue must have prepared for it already as he had beaten already Donaire through a unanimous decision way back then. So the upcoming rematch will be another exciting game for both audience and the two opposite teams. Hopefully this time, scoring with KO will close the fight.
Pages:
Jump to: