Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 2. (Read 158097 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
TradeFortress is back. He is posting a lot of messages lately. What's the status on this? How much did he return and how much he kept for himself?

The status of his account is that it has been either hacked or sold.  The status on the "hack" is that TF partially refunded some people for the first week or two, then started fading away on the forum.

Waiting on about 550BTC from CoinLenders. No reply from TF via email over the past few months.
Sorry for your loss.. Highly doubt that you'll be able to get it back Sad
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
TradeFortress is back. He is posting a lot of messages lately. What's the status on this? How much did he return and how much he kept for himself?

More than 2000 BTC were returned, and 0 BTC belonging to Inputs users was kept by myself.

Waiting on about 550BTC from CoinLenders. No reply from TF via email over the past few months.
Activity: 187
Merit: 109
Converting information into power since 1867

More than 2000 BTC were returned, and 0 BTC belonging to Inputs users was kept by myself.

How about very little amounts? Also, I noticed that the domain has expired and has been acquired by other guy?
Now I noticed TF is back with new name and trying to built some good again but who is going to give chance now with his money  Smiley

There's no way it's TF. Compare the language, the style, the spelling. Even Leah McGrath Goodman could tell it's not him.
His account was either hacked or sold.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★

How about very little amounts? Also, I noticed that the domain has expired and has been acquired by other guy?
Now I noticed TF is back with new name and trying to built some good again but who is going to give chance now with his money  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

What about Coinlenders BTC?
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻

Activity: 322

He's a scammer end of.

No need to ask the question, whatever hasn't been returned is gone.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
We trusted inputs too much. Everything on the site was perfect, why did it have to fuck up...
I have quite a different story: it was an obvious scam, alarm bells were ringing everywhere, but many people didn't listen.

This.

I used to have a lot of Bitcoin on inputs.io, but one time my transaction did not go through so I emailed support and asked them around 157 bitcoin has not turned up.

They promptly sent 157 bitcoin to my address. The problem was that the transaction was 157.34, so they essentially just looked at the email and saw the number was close and just typed that in disregarding the .34.

Instead of complaining I just left the service completely, either they were incompetent or were not designing the system for long term use.

Trade used to go onto other peoples service discussions and rage at them for implementing shared wallets. Shared wallets were terrible and bad.

Much to my surprise Inputs.io had a shared wallet even though the founder (Trade) hated the idea.

Lets add it all up, the service was super buggy, they rounded down transactions at will, they implemented ideas they were morally opposed to.

They also were paying too much to gain from that expensive ad campaign.

I am certain it was a scam.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
May be one of biggest scam in BTC hostory

It is actually about 15th.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.923918

Learn  your Bitcoin history son.

BCB, your link refers to the so called "hack" of 4100 BTC, which may or may not have been actual.

The "scam" is referring to the fact that TradeFortress vanished with all funds from Inputs.io, Coinlenders, and his asset on Bitfunder BTCINVEST.

My guess is that this totals more than 10,000 BTC.

Check your history old man!  Wink

Ha!  someone should update that link.  Us old guys can't keep up with all these Bitcoin scams!
Activity: 234
Merit: 100

BCB, your link refers to the so called "hack" of 4100 BTC, which may or may not have been actual.

The "scam" is referring to the fact that TradeFortress vanished with all funds from Inputs.io, Coinlenders, and his asset on Bitfunder BTCINVEST.

My guess is that this totals more than 10,000 BTC.

Check your history old man!  Wink

BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
We trusted inputs too much. Everything on the site was perfect, why did it have to fuck up...
I have quite a different story: it was an obvious scam, alarm bells were ringing everywhere, but many people didn't listen.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
why are you bumping this dead thread again don't do this if you need to talk or need some information then start your own thread
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
I honestly think he is either sleeping or working on the problem. I highly doubt he would steal our money. The server is likely under DDoS attack like it was yesterday. No need to panic! As soon as he get's online he'll sort everything out.  Shocked
Are you stupid?
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I heard about a kid who signed up to a forum once,

man it wasn't a pretty sight... the doxxers roughed him up pretty bad he lost 50% vision in his left eye and now pee's though a tube.. Sad

Well, I could say that pretty escalated quickly. It sure did work for that doxer. XD
Pages:
Jump to: