Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 4. (Read 158097 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is the future.
Hi guys,

Did you get some refunds? I got a balance at Inputs.io of only 0.0123752 BTC only. I hope I will get a refund too. Its just a small amount from faucets/free btc sites.

Refund could be sent at this address: 1BkhQkvcv78hEsvc8Mm7PrtY2mtcwUrchr

regs,
-poriks
Activity: 98
nearly dead
TF did not appear in BT in the last 4 days, anyone know what happened?

Yes, he scammed people.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
why does it matter if its on bitcoin foundation or not ? bitcoin foundation is a lame ass gruop, who now recruited yfu , the asic scammer ... so ...

And now yfu wants to make money destroying Bitcoin via coinvalidation. He needs to be excommunicated from all Bitcoin organisations.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
TF did not appear in BT in the last 4 days, anyone know what happened?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
why does it matter if its on bitcoin foundation or not ? bitcoin foundation is a lame ass gruop, who now recruited yfu , the asic scammer ... so ...
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ

many users have received their refund

That was a subtle one, TF, nice try.

Ha.  They are on to you TF.
nearly dead

many users have received their refund

That was a subtle one, TF, nice try.
Activity: 28
Hi,TF,

you have mailed me at 10, Nov said that my refund will be processed in 5 days, but now 12 days passed and I still haven't received.
many users have received their refund, can you process my refund a litter quicker?
just send a mail to remind you.
Activity: 42

Inputs.io still on BF silver list.

interesting. they removed his logo: https://members.bitcoinfoundation.org/current

We might have some different definitions for the word removed. Showing the logo right next to the CoinURL one, two rows above the coinbase icon, doesn't classify as removed to me.

do you want to see something even crazier than that? lol  Cheesy
BCB
vip
BCJ

interesting. they removed his logo: https://members.bitcoinfoundation.org/current

We might have some different definitions for the word removed. Showing the logo right next to the CoinURL one, two rows above the coinbase icon, doesn't classify as removed to me.

Interesting. Could have sworn it was removed shortly after the hack. My mistake.
nearly dead

BCB
vip
BCJ
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
I don't understand this either. I've seen many replies stating they have contacted them about this. There was a post stating they are looking into the situation but I'm not sure how true that is as I read that around a week back.

I sent mine to the "legal" contact explaining how they could get into trouble letting them sit there...
Hopefully that'll work.

Finally got the same reply, too.

Quote from: We help scammers
Thank you; we are looking into it.

Regards,

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
wow -142 Tradefortress is the biggest scam here

truly a "tradefortress" lmao
I don't understand this either. I've seen many replies stating they have contacted them about this. There was a post stating they are looking into the situation but I'm not sure how true that is as I read that around a week back.

I sent mine to the "legal" contact explaining how they could get into trouble letting them sit there...
Hopefully that'll work.
staff
Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111
And in the meantime, inputs.io is still listed on the bitcoin foundation silver members...  Huh
I just sent them an email, hope they quickly remove it.

And in the meantime, inputs.io is still listed on the bitcoin foundation silver members...  Huh
I just sent them an email, hope they quickly remove it.
So TF... Any chance of getting my coins back?
My inputs accounts had: 0.41951039BTC in one account
And 0.01000091BTC in the other account

i can try to recover them for you..i haven't been paying much attention with this here..zzz  Wink

~want me to try,,, pm me your e:mail~

e - z
haightst geezus christ what is up with your trade score?

that's the thing i have never traded anything! LMAO!!  Grin  u get it?
Pages:
Jump to: