Pages:
Author

Topic: Inputs.io | Instant Payments, Offchain API, Secure Wallet, 235k+ BTC transferred - page 3. (Read 158097 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm a victim from Canada - 30 BTC.  I'll join you.

Thank you high110.
Now we are ready to file to police, pls follow this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--327178
http://wuzeyue.org/index_en.html#case
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Now we know TF is 吴泽岳.
His brother is 吴乐水 who lives in BeiJing.
In china, We gathered some victims who had been stolen 1400+ bitcoins by TF.
We are ready to report TF and his brother to BeiJing police.
If TF or one of his alias is in china, we will find them.

We need some victims outside china join us, so BeiJing police might make it prime care.
If you live in BeiJing now, there is nothing better!

PM me if you are interested.

I'm a victim from Canada - 30 BTC.  I'll join you.
Now we know TF is 吴泽岳.

We need some victims outside china join us, so BeiJing police might make it prime care.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--327178
Now we know TF is 吴泽岳.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This "Bitcoin Foundation" bullshit needs to be DDoS'd or something. Their only interest is lining their own pockets, he paid a pretty penny, so they're gonna keep a defunct site on there...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Nearly 900 BTC has been distributed to Inputs users. This can be verified by looking at the 1GLados address.

So...

...if "1GLados" is being used for payments, aparently last "refund" occured at November, 20th: http://blockchain.info/address/1GLadosEkeAsLReqS3yQ51E1R3wVtbJCDF

Have not received a penny yet. Weeks have passed us by...

I guess this is it...

didn't someone says TF was on the run ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi, TF,

where are you? why did you refund some accounts but leave the others unrefund? can you just appear and give some updates?
Activity: 633
Merit: 768
BTC⇆⚡⇄BTC
Nearly 900 BTC has been distributed to Inputs users. This can be verified by looking at the 1GLados address.

So...

...if "1GLados" is being used for payments, aparently last "refund" occured at November, 20th: http://blockchain.info/address/1GLadosEkeAsLReqS3yQ51E1R3wVtbJCDF

Have not received a penny yet. Weeks have passed us by...

I guess this is it...
Activity: 98
nearly dead
Don't come crying to me when they find where you live, always use whoisguard, or deg gon find u

Oh yes, because people totally cannot setup domains with fake data. See bitbet.us for a typical example right from this land.
Activity: 11
Don't come crying to me when they find where you live, always use whoisguard, or deg gon find u
Activity: 112
I heard about a kid who signed up to a forum once,

man it wasn't a pretty sight... the doxxers roughed him up pretty bad he lost 50% vision in his left eye and now pee's though a tube.. Sad
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Yeah, I heard the Illuminati are behind the doxxers...
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
I try not to give out my email address to everyone. I didn't have a need to register.
LOL. Cheesy
You can laugh now, but one day the doxxers will come, and they will take you Tongue
They don't have to, I'll share my ip and physical address with anyone, as I already did.
So much time wasted... Grin
I try not to give out my email address to everyone. I didn't have a need to register.
LOL. Cheesy
You can laugh now, but one day the doxxers will come, and they will take you Tongue
LOL. Cheesy
I've been a bitcoiner since late 2012, and it's been a rush to see the price over that time. I think we have (for the most part) a great community here. To the moon!

Not sure.
Why haven't you registered on this forum before?
I've been a bitcoiner since late 2012, and it's been a rush to see the price over that time. I think we have (for the most part) a great community here. To the moon!

Not sure.
Why haven't you registered on this forum before?
I just got 3 payment notifications almost simultaneously. What happened?
Activity: 28
Hi guys,

Did you get some refunds? I got a balance at Inputs.io of only 0.0123752 BTC only. I hope I will get a refund too. Its just a small amount from faucets/free btc sites.

Refund could be sent at this address: 1BkhQkvcv78hEsvc8Mm7PrtY2mtcwUrchr

regs,
-poriks
He hasn't been repaying anyone lately as far as i know. I contacted him almost two weeks ago, and he hasn't repaid me yet.

you can check what pepole replied in this thread in the last 2 weeks, someone has received refund. although partially
Activity: 322
Hi guys,

Did you get some refunds? I got a balance at Inputs.io of only 0.0123752 BTC only. I hope I will get a refund too. Its just a small amount from faucets/free btc sites.

Refund could be sent at this address: 1BkhQkvcv78hEsvc8Mm7PrtY2mtcwUrchr

regs,
-poriks
He hasn't been repaying anyone lately as far as i know. I contacted him almost two weeks ago, and he hasn't repaid me yet.
Pages:
Jump to: