Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 11. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
April 16, 2018, 10:09:55 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
only a few altcoins have excellent growth for the future. I believe some altcoin will compete with bitcoin. so invest in the best altcoins, such as Ethereum, Neo, Dash, LTC, Waves, Ripple. I think this is the best altcoin for the future. and have a real project for the future life.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
It is possible that now it is better to invest in new altcoins or ICO. They have a shot this year.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
www.daxico.com
April 16, 2018, 10:03:25 AM
If you think that investing in altcoin is good and wilk help you to earn more why not...  Its part of our job here to take some risk try it if you want but whatever the effects accept it after all its you money...  And you are the one who probably knows what it is the best for you... At first dont expect that it will success...  Because sometimes the things which we planned the most in order to become perfect are the one also who end up nothing...  But always be careful investing is good but sometimes not...
Activity: 79
April 16, 2018, 10:02:18 AM
Investing in altcoin is still worth it, but I think it will depend upon the altcoin where you invested your money so be careful  in choosing the right coin.
Activity: 28
April 16, 2018, 10:00:27 AM
Of course. Altcoins are the future. The ones that solve different problems.
Activity: 103
April 13, 2018, 11:19:41 AM
I would not have invested in altcoin.  I would choose between ETH and BTC.  I think 60 \ 40%.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 11:16:57 AM
There are lots of altcoins. Whether you invest in a short or long-term way, it will surely make you earn a lot of profits. Many altcoins continue to grow and grow, and they like to compete with everyone. Apart from bitcoin, my choice is ETH, Litecoin and eos.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 11:10:56 AM
Investing some altcoins is still worth it,I recommend that top altcoins invest in  eth. There is no doubt that eth is  in the stage of growth now.it is getting a lot of attention here.
Activity: 48
April 13, 2018, 09:27:54 AM
Investing always works, only sometimes in the minus, and sometimes in the plus. And it's impossible to guess what the next deal will be.
Activity: 128
April 13, 2018, 09:25:43 AM
Investing at altcoins now are very worthable. Cryptocurrency today slowly gaining its value and stability. In fact altcoins provides a huge income also but a longer time need in order to receive this
Activity: 406
Merit: 16
April 13, 2018, 09:25:38 AM
ofcours market is go to green,catch some good altcoin and can make few "X", i watch to side of "Appcoin" very promising. Will follow of this one.
plr
Activity: 1162
Merit: 24
April 13, 2018, 09:17:09 AM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?

It's hard to recommend a good coin now because of the bearish period but if I were you I will go for a stable coins like the top ten in the coinmarketcap, they have a community, volume and of course they are likely to stay compare to ICO's coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

I believe that altcoins today is still profitable, if you are planning to invest on a altcoin then i highly prefer that you should place all your investment on ethereum because it already showed its potential before when the price has reached 1k dollar just a few months ago.
Activity: 154
April 13, 2018, 09:07:12 AM

In my own opinion, the only altcoin that is really profitable as of today is ethereum because most of the people are investing on this coins more than any other altcoins that is being released out there and most of altcoins as well has the price based on ethereum.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 09:06:19 AM
altcoins is worth investing. There are already some altcoins values for rapid growth. Because bitcoin is becoming a demand, it is the best time to maximize the possibility of investing in altcoin.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 09:01:03 AM
Yes, it's of worth in investing in the altcoins but as you mentioned there are a number of altcoins available need to select good altcoins carefully out of those. The advantage with the altcoins is that because of their lower price short-term investment could provide good profit and also some coins good for long term also.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
April 13, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
If you have a lot of money and you won't need them in the next half year you can invest in altcoins right now
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 07:33:29 AM
Yes Investment in altcoin is still worth, Because many of them are a lot of trusted and stable coins that have the potential to reach the highest level. But it depends on you that you want to invest and you need to check first if your investment plan should be unremarkable in case your investment project failed to succeed.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
April 13, 2018, 07:09:15 AM
Undoubtedly worth it. Some altcoins show good growth even in such a market. For example, the token is gup. Only yesterday this coin grew by almost 50 percent. A good profit for those who invest.
Definitely yes, for me investing in altcoins is still very worth it, if we can able to invest in altcoins that has a future i am sure that in the future we can be very profitable, and i like to invest in altcoins because i know to my self that some altcoins can able to grow or to rise like the bitcoin do.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 07:08:22 AM
Yes, certainly worth it because no one can predict the value of altcoins in the future hold. The most important thing is to choose the right project to invest in. There are predictions of what could be the value of coins for the succeeding year.
Pages:
Jump to: