Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in altcoin still worth? - page 13. (Read 6764 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 02:28:32 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
I think investment is the good way to earn money. I suggest you to invest in  these altcoins (NEO, IOTA &  ETH) 
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
April 06, 2018, 02:45:36 PM
Back when this thread was started was to risky to invest into altcoins but now it seems kinda a good deal if you know how to pick them well. Also you could wait a little longer maybe it goes even lower and then for sure it's time to buy some alts.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 02:44:28 PM
Look like the Btc is unstoppable, have sense invest in altcoin in this 2 month? Anyway wich alcoin can have a better growth (exept fork) then Bitcoin?
Altcoin investment is really worth it! If you have many money, it is better if you will make investment with altcoins because the income that you can get is more big than other investments.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
I agree there are better opportunity in new ones if you can pick a good one. 

Lately I have been just sampling with airdrops and bounties to reduce risk in this uncertain market.
Then I follow them awhile to see if any potential exists.
One of them I am currently looking into is Marinecoin. 

They have a hefty bounty of 20,000 MTC for promotional efforts.
Time dilution technology is used to ensure the MTC is spread to a vast diverse community for the long term success of the project.
The keypoints are zero fees - artificial intelligence -dev-less - iot - machine to machineMore info here marineco.in
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 07:34:25 PM
Yes why not its best to invest in Altcoins at this time as most of them are down at this time and if you invest now you can get good profits in future. And also most of the altcoins are worth holding for the future because most of the coins are best on good technologies and they will be worth good in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 07:29:44 PM
Of course, this must necessarily be done in order to earn in this market.Just choose good projects that can bring you a profit
Yes, usually altcoins grow at a much larger rate than bitcoin. But altcoins always repeat the rise and fall of bitcoin. Therefore, now is a very favorable time for investing, because bitcoin and other coins are at very low levels. Once bitcoin starts active growth, altcoins can fly to the moon.
Activity: 253
April 01, 2018, 07:12:56 PM
Yes, but some penalties should progress, expand and be winning, so an important tip for anyone who wants to get the altcoins,
invest in a smart portfolio, choose the ones that have the most attractive functions for the market and a more developed community,
Before you do your research, study and be cautious
Activity: 65
April 01, 2018, 12:21:06 PM
Try BPS, an ICO from bitpaction.com. I see great future for this coin and what they offer.
Bitpaction exchange is an evolutionary idea to further solve issues with existing trading exchange  in the crytoecosystem as exchange platform place a key role in block chain technology the need to evolve becomes imminent for development.
You can visit the site for more details and whitepaper.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 01, 2018, 10:44:43 AM
Of course, this must necessarily be done in order to earn in this market.Just choose good projects that can bring you a profit
Activity: 182
April 01, 2018, 10:31:28 AM
I think the best thing you should  while investing in an altcoin which will affect your investments is the amount of future potential it presents as in specific how much is it linked to the problems arising in the future, this is a very important strategy used for trading in the altcoins especially for long terms but can be used on short-term strategies too
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
April 01, 2018, 10:28:40 AM
yes of course, but we have to be careful looking for a good ico, lots of ico out there that are a scam. so be careful in searching for a good one. and we should wait until the price of altcoin increases sharply.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
April 01, 2018, 10:28:01 AM
Easiest way to earn more bitcoin is through alt. I mean through investing in alt and not just alt but good ones. Though the market is not stable based on the current bitcoin fluctuations but still I believe in alts. Might take time for market to stabilize but with the way things are going currently some alts might go extinct. So choose the alts you invest in wisely.

I agree with you. The easiest way to earn more bitcoins and also dollar signs is through alternative coins. And yes, this depends on the type of altcoin that you have invested in. I cannot stress enough how important it is to know more than enough about the altcoin that you are planning to invest in because this is the one that is gonna make the difference as to whether you will be able to earn thousands of profits or suffer thousands of losses. It always pays to do extra work.
Activity: 434
April 01, 2018, 10:11:26 AM
Easiest way to earn more bitcoin is through alt. I mean through investing in alt and not just alt but good ones. Though the market is not stable based on the current bitcoin fluctuations but still I believe in alts. Might take time for market to stabilize but with the way things are going currently some alts might go extinct. So choose the alts you invest in wisely.
Activity: 94
April 01, 2018, 10:06:20 AM
Yes, it is now a good time for people to invest in altcoins, because the altcoin prices are declining, although the reduction is not significant so it is good to invest in the long term. As they already know, the crossover market is changing so that the altcoin values ​​are also affected. I hope the value of the altcoin will soon recover and thrive in the future.
Activity: 361
April 01, 2018, 09:34:00 AM
I think is worth investing is that if you have a good strategy and portfolio, then it is not digital currency, such as bitcoin and Alex currency. I suggest you trade daily instead of long-term investment, because altcoin growth and decline speed is faster.
Activity: 336
April 01, 2018, 09:21:56 AM
Current market volatility fluctuations make the value of the altcoin also affected by, the price of the altcoin down a lot especially bitcoin. I recommend investing in ETH, as currently ICO projects use ETH platforms, and the potential for ETH is huge in the future. I hope ETH will thrive and be popular in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
April 01, 2018, 09:01:51 AM
You can invest the top 10 altcoins. But I think to get income you need to hold their until the end of the year or at least , until the market steadies.
Activity: 308
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 01, 2018, 07:27:15 AM
A few weeks ago storm would have been a great buy. It went ballistic even in these bloody days. Lesson to learn from here is to invest in team who have proved themselves and have partnerships aligned with reputed partners. One such project is thekey, they are partnered with the Chinese govt themselves, look into it and dyor.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 01, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
I think yes, until whenever investment in altcoin is still worth.
Activity: 295
April 01, 2018, 07:25:09 AM
Ethereum is good to invest for now. Buy and hold and wait the price is pump.
Pages:
Jump to: